YOChat - yobit exchange coin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dagamand007

YOChat - yobit exchange coin

943206153_image(8).png.522c320bd41a217f2139ea74848cc831.png

YoChat Token

Hi guys. Today, June 30, 2020, IEO took place, in which the YoChat coin was sold. The total number of coins is 300 million, the initial value of the token is 1 sat.

Coin Purpose: You need to have 1-4 million YoChat tokens to earn $$$ for Yobit chat messages.
The system will be ready in 2-3 weeks.

Trade:  https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/BTC

YOCHAT_USDhttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/USD
YOCHAT_YOhttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/YO
YOCHAT_DOGEhttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/DOGE
YOCHAT_WAVEShttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/WAVES
YOCHAT_ETHhttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/ETH

InvestBox: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/ 

The minimum number of coins for a deposit is 1,000,000, an investment is considered once a week and gives 7% of the deposit, there are no conditions for receiving.

Edited by Dagamand007
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 5
  • +5 4

Now yobit has different token for every different task. And they would be starting paying us for yobit chat too that's really awesome. Let's wait for the system to become ready and explore we can get good profit from YoBit chatting or not? 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Dagamand007 Make me clear please, if we have 1-4 million YoChat tokens in our wallet on Yobit exchange , are we going to earn tokens for every chat messages on Yobit exchange when that system becomes ready ? 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Dagamand007 Make me clear please, if we have 1-4 million YoChat tokens in our wallet on Yobit exchange , are we going to earn tokens for every chat messages on Yobit exchange when that system becomes ready ? 

According to preliminary data announced by the exchange administration, your account should have 1-4 million YoChat tokens. After that, you can earn on chat messages. The system will be ready in 2-3 weeks. All details of this system will be announced later.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, Dagamand007 said:

The system will be ready in 2-3 weeks. All details of this system will be announced later.

@Dagamand007 Thanks for your information. Hopefully there will be something new from our best exchange platform Yobit which is regularly giving us surprises. I keep tracking on their announcement channels to catch everything about  YoChat tokens 😉

• +1 1

I am indeed glad to see yochat token , it seems very excitely token i guess it will be increase in future constantly !Have a nice day

• -5 1
  • -4 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1

Well mate I cannot understand which purpose this yochat tokens release, but any how  yobit exchange continues launch new tokens when I join this exchange I claim Yoda token water token dice token talk token free dollar token now yochat token, yobit exchange release different tokens for different purpose  use, this type newly launch tokens gives good earning opportunity also.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Today, the exchange administration has added new trading pairs for the YoChat token. List of trading pairs: 

YOCHAT_USD ; YOCHAT_YO ; YOCHAT_DOGE ; YOCHAT_WAVES ; YOCHAT_ETH. 

Let's see in a week how the coin will behave on the market.

This is very good, i think we can take this as another opportunity because we can also earn from our chats on yobit after that system to be launched officially. I never thought to buy chat tokens, i will buy them today.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I was hoping that Yobit would airdrop some Yochat tokens but I guess I was wrong. Yochat might be able to create some demand for itself and as it is not provided free like most Yobit official crypto, it might be able to maintain a stable progressive value. And earning from chats is another prospect which will generate demand for the token.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

11 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

In My Opinion, Yochat is a good investment right now, because it is low supply / low marketcap at current price and give you weekly earning, and in upcoming weeks it will be used as exchange function, I have invest some ,My target is the IB Payment, and also price rising because of the function will be ready soon.

You are doing everything right, the coin after implementing all the ideas for the chat, will probably grow in price well. Everyone is waiting for these features.

3 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

I'm get the Yochat token at the ICO Price, so i dont care when it fall, and also I'm waiting for the Chat features to sell higher price, I'm waiting and get the 7% weekly

A good solution, but you are very lucky that you were able to buy a coin from the wall. Many were not able to participate in this IEO. I think that when the chat functionality is launched, the coin will grow well in price.

I see , yobit projects never stable or we can say stay in Market , this coin is Also one of them . I didn't purchased this coin , but I follow their movements in market . anyway if we have big amount of this coin we have invest in investbox and generate a good profit from it. 

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I'm expecting the price of Yochat to rise at some point and many new people attracted to use yobit chat. This token has utility and can bring profits to the chatbox users of yobit exchange. A token with a use case always has value.

• +1 1

If the total coin is 300million and to earn from Yochat, you must hold about 1-4 million, it is for just few members then and it is going to be a good opportunity to earn money. Nice one from Yobit, is the system now available? I will like to know @Dagamand007.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 6/30/2020 at 6:56 PM, Dagamand007 said:

Coin Purpose: You need to have 1-4 million YoChat tokens to earn $$$ for Yobit chat messages.

In what currency are you paying me to chat in the yobit or do i just fet that 7% interest in the yochat tokens? I am wondering is 1M Yochat paying off and how much.

Edited by rekter

I dont think that its necessary for us to hold this token Because its value is much low... Again this token is listed only in yobit exchange site.. If we now invest our money in this token then what the profit we can get.. Yah only yobit chat member buy this token but its not only enough to increase this token Value.. So we should not look for this kind of  token                

Apparently this project was abandoned by yobit, instead they focused on the campaign to play the dice and in turn on the virtual mining project, maybe this project will never see the light of the sun, since it is basically the same as the campaign of Talk and BTC on Cryptotalk.

4 minutes ago, 1qDan said:

Apparently this project was abandoned by yobit, instead they focused on the campaign to play the dice and in turn on the virtual mining project, maybe this project will never see the light of the sun, since it is basically the same as the campaign of Talk and BTC on Cryptotalk.

So its mean we are losing time?

On 6/30/2020 at 5:56 PM, Dagamand007 said:

943206153_image(8).png.522c320bd41a217f2139ea74848cc831.png

YoChat Token

Hi guys. Today, June 30, 2020, IEO took place, in which the YoChat coin was sold. The total number of coins is 300 million, the initial value of the token is 1 sat.

The system will be ready in 2-3 weeks.

Trade:  https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/BTC

YOCHAT_USDhttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/USD
YOCHAT_YOhttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/YO
YOCHAT_DOGEhttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/DOGE
YOCHAT_WAVEShttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/WAVES
YOCHAT_ETHhttps://yobit.net/en/trade/YOCHAT/ETH

InvestBox: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/ 

The minimum number of coins for a deposit is 1,000,000, an investment is considered once a week and gives 7% of the deposit, there are no conditions for receiving.

I did not noticed that there some topic about YoChat token, but when I research I find just this one.

I was not sure how much tokens was sold, but here I find information about that.

About price, traders which buy on IEO price they make big profit because price hit 8sat (x8) and drop till 5sat (x5) and currently price after 3 months (trading start 1.7.) price is (2sat buy) 1sat which is still good if they putt tokens in investbox. And about YoChat system, I think that will be good thing but price is still expensive for some users and system delay and there is no any information when will launch. Anyhow we will see what will be with YoChat system.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 7/1/2020 at 5:31 AM, JohanDonne said:

If is still at 1% a day while there are other coins that are offering more than that,  but still we are unaware of the amount we will get from the chating, let's see what happens.

the only reason behind this one is to keep users involved in the chat, i dont think it will have that much of a value compared to other tokens, but its just an incentive for users to interact with each other.

• +2 1