We bring to your attention a unique TRADING BOT for buying and selling Bitcoin - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pavel-163

We bring to your attention a unique TRADING BOT for buying and selling Bitcoin

How does our crypto bot work?!

It’s no secret that not only traders, but also exchanges use bitcoin bots to automate the processes of buying and selling and to increase the number of their coins. If you are one of those people who bought a cryptocurrency, waited for the price increase, but in the end the price crashed and you don’t know what to do, you don’t have a clue about scalp trading strategy, but you don’t want to be in the red, then you have a way out – a unique trading crypto bot for automatic trading which can help you increase the number of your coins even in a falling market. Crypto bot can trade on the exchanges Binance and Bittrex bringing a profit of 10% to 30% per month, sometimes even much more, it depends on the volatility of the coin that you choose to trade.

The bot monitors the market and places buy or sell orders using a unique algorithm, the crypto bot constantly analyses the price movement and makes new transactions if necessary.

By trend reversal the crypto bot places opposite orders and takes profit at specified limits that were set in the bot's settings. The bot combines some options of a grid trading bot and secure martingale with the ability to limit or to increase risk/profit. You might think that the bitcoin bot is a scam. But do not jump to conclusions before checking the facts. I'm sure you haven't done it.

BITCOUN-BOT.US

bitcoin-crypto-bot.png

• +1 1

I do not prefer to use this method of trading, because sometimes trading may be set to a certain extent and the price will change in another way, I can achieve greater profits than that, so I prefer trading manually.

I do not prefer trading this way human feeling and mindfulness matters much much better especially that any small mistake will cost a lot.

any way Good luck

Bots are risky. I have used bots in the last month and I blamed myself for doing so even when I promised I won't. They are not free and they won't guarantee profits. If I want an automated trading again, I will make use of the new Robotrade on Yobit, I think that's a lot better and free but of course less complex.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i read many articles in the social media about some traders who are using like this trading bot, and i find big percentage said that lose they money because just an error in the bot, for example one of those said using bot and one time damaged it buy with price and sell with price of buying - 1 satoshi, the small percentage said that earning about those bot.

i prefer to do not using any trading bot. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, but i suggest to use the robotrade in yobit exchange because we are using yobit for a long time and we know it is safe for us. There is profit when you will choose the right trading pair and you will not miss any profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thanks for the information .. I will try it .. even though I honestly prefer manual or with yobit robotrade, it gives me more confidence mainly because of me, lest I configure it wrong and lose money .. it would not be the first one that happens

I absolutely do not prefer using bots, I cannot trust giving the API to my account to anyone, it can cause a huge loss that I cannot bear, plus those who may want to trade using the bot you are explaining should get a good review about Bot before using it.

In general, trading bots are a suitable option even for professional traders because they facilitate work and do not need to monitor trades, but in the end if you know how to trade, your intervention is necessary to obtain better results and achieve more profits, because full reliance on trading bots is an inappropriate idea today.

It sounds good but it can't match the sensible decisions of humans that when to buy and when to sell according to the situation to earn the maximum profit or in case to reduce the loss.And I think Robo trading feature at Yobit is more efficient and useful then this as You canset the price order for selling or buying and Their is no automation for decisions as You have all the authority so I prefer that rather than this one.

Well, maybe something nice but not useful, of course I will not risk my money and put them at the disposal of a robot that I do not even know who programmed it, I never encourage this idea, why not learn to trade professionally and strive a little instead of relying on artificial intelligence? I guarantee you great success if you devote a year of your life learning to trading

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Привет всем форумчанам! Преимущества криптовалютного обменника Imperial.exchange: Низкие комиссии и выгодные обменные курсы; Безопасность обменов; Высокая скорость обмена; Большие резервы; Выгодная партнерская программа; Компетентная поддержка. Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Теперь можно пополнить мобильного оператора Grameenphone. Принимаем Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, BUSD, USDS, USDT и другие платежные системами.
    • Now you can top up your mobile operator Grameenphone. We accept Bitcoin, Monero, Litecoin, BUSD, USDS, USDT and other payment systems.
    • ViaBTC продал первый добытый сатоши после халвинга за 33.3 BTC ($2.13 млн)         Майнинг-пул ViaBTC добыл первый блок после халвинга. Он выставил на аукцион «первый сатоши», или «сат», на криптобирже CoinEx и продал его за 33.3 BTC ($2.13 млн). Аукцион закончился полчаса назад.      Торговля такими сатоши — это новый феномен на крипторынке, Раньше, во время предыдущих трех халвингов, такого не было. Раньше майнеры просто хвастались добычей первого блока после халвинга. Однако появление протокола Ordinals изменило ситуацию. С его помощью сатоши — наименьший номинал биткоина — можно идентифицировать и продать, как если бы он был уникальным токеном (NFT).
    • Здравствуйте!  Наш обменник криптовалют 01bit.pro предлагает Вам очень выгодно купить Биткоин. Оператор на сайте готов помочь Вам с обменом. Гарантируем высокую скорость обмена и низкие комиссии.   Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/
    • Уважаемые клиенты и участники форума! Команда обменника криптовалют E-bank.pro будет благодарна Вам за отзыв о нашей работе на сервисе Trustpilot. Готовы сделать быстрые обмены для Вас с минимальными комиссиями по всем направлениям!   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://e-bank.pro/ Telegram: @ebankpro E-Mail: order@e-bank.pro
    • Наш приоритет №1 - это наши клиенты, поэтому мы делаем  максимальный уклон на безопасность, скорость проведения обмена и выгодный курс. Благодаря нашему сервису Вы можете совершать обмен криптовалют на наличные, обменивать криптовалюту на карты банков, а также делать ввод и вывод евро, доллар, фунт с помощью Wise, и других платежных сервисов, которые поддерживают Sepa instant.   Список городов Украины  в который можно поменять криптовалюту в наличные, всего от 1000$ ! Киев Днепр Львов Харьков Одесса Николаев Запорожье Кривой рог Кропивницкий Полтава Житомир Тернополь Хмельницкий Ивано-Франковск Ужгород Черновцы Чернигов Сумы Луцк Винница Ровно Черкассы Мы работаем по странам: Польша, Болгария, Германия, Турция, ОАЭ, Грузия, Молдова, США, Австрия, Швейцария, Португалия, Испания, Италия, Литва, Эстония, Латвия  ✍️По тарифам обращайтесь к оператору обмена ?Вывод криптовалюты по реквизитам EUR,USD,GBP ?Обмен криптовалюты на карты UAH (любой банк) Если у вас есть индивидуальные задачи, всегда готовы помочь  ⏰График работы : 10:00-19:00 (Пн-СБ)   Оператор : @flashcash_top Сайт : https://flashcash.top/
    • Наш приоритет №1 - это наши клиенты, поэтому мы делаем  максимальный уклон на безопасность, скорость проведения обмена и выгодный курс. Благодаря нашему сервису Вы можете совершать обмен криптовалют на наличные, обменивать криптовалюту на карты банков, а также делать ввод и вывод евро, доллар, фунт с помощью Wise, и других платежных сервисов, которые поддерживают Sepa instant.   Список городов Украины  в который можно поменять криптовалюту в наличные, всего от 1000$ ! Киев Днепр Львов Харьков Одесса Николаев Запорожье Кривой рог Кропивницкий Полтава Житомир Тернополь Хмельницкий Ивано-Франковск Ужгород Черновцы Чернигов Сумы Луцк Винница Ровно Черкассы Мы работаем по странам: Польша, Болгария, Германия, Турция, ОАЭ, Грузия, Молдова, США, Австрия, Швейцария, Португалия, Испания, Италия, Литва, Эстония, Латвия  ✍️По тарифам обращайтесь к оператору обмена ?Вывод криптовалюты по реквизитам EUR,USD,GBP ?Обмен криптовалюты на карты UAH (любой банк) Если у вас есть индивидуальные задачи, всегда готовы помочь  ⏰График работы : 10:00-19:00 (Пн-СБ)   Оператор : @flashcash_top Сайт : https://flashcash.top/ ❗️Мы работаем❗️ Сегодня –2️⃣5️⃣апреля Биткоин на данный момент 63.833 $    Криптовалюта - Наличные В мире финансов каждый день как праздник!  В Украине курс актуальный от 1 тысячи долларов. Приобретаем юсдт  +2.95% (доплата с нашей стороны ). Продаем юсдт с выгодой -3.55% (доплата с вашей стороны).  Тарифы для других стран уточняйте у наших операторов  Криптовалюта - Безнал Виртуальные финансы – это будущее! Покупаем юсдт по курсу 40.82 грн/дол, а продаем по 42.17 грн/дол. Курсы  в течении дня могут  меняться   Не упустите свой шанс быть на волне современных технологий. Приходите к нам, и мы сделаем ваш день еще лучше! Оператор : @flashcash_top Сайт : https://flashcash.top/
    • Наш обменник добавлен в мониторинг Bestexchangers.ru будем рады долгому и взаимовыгодному сотрудничеству. https://bestexchangers.ru/ru/detail.html?xobmen=1210
    • Судя по всему начался тренд крипто-приложений внутри Телеграм. Пробуем его оседлать, на повестке - эирдроп от Blum. 🪂   Это приложение гибрид DEX+CEX, в котором можно будет торговать криптовалютой. Создателями являются бывшие менеджеры Binance: Глеб Костарев, Владимир Смеркис и Владимир Масляков. Пока Blum в режиме разработки и проводится фарминг поинтов с потенциальным эирдропом для завлечения народа.   Из плюсов то, что Blum стал один из 13 проектов (всего было 700 заявок), который выбрали Binance Labs для 10-недельной программы акселерации с 5 марта. Программа завершится инвестициями от Binance в наиболее перспективные проекты (в прошлом году в 4 из 12).     Что нужно делать: Переходим в бота (у меня всего 5 инвайтов). Создаем аккаунт, нажимаем кнопку раз в 8 часов для фарминга поинтов. Выполняем несколько заданий с подписками на соцсети.   прямая ссылка на бота: http://t.me/BlumCryptoBot/app?startapp но без инвайта не получится зарегистрироваться. 😎