Translation jobs - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 6/30/2020 at 3:24 AM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

I am really glad to know this. I am also looking for online jobs such as to help me in my finances. I am now experiencing lack of money because of the pandemic. Though I have a job now I have a low salary and my salary is delayed. I really need a part time job. I hope someone could help me here.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

A good idea. I would not mind finding a part-time job as a translator with payment in cryptocurrency. The work of translations into Ukrainian and Russian would be interesting.

• -1 1

On 6/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I do not think you have to create a thread for people that need translators, people can make an offer themselves in the market place and easy as counting numbers. I will like moderators to even have this thread deleted. 

• Useful or interesting 1

That's a good idea buddy. By doing this we will help each other to getting a good earning. It is very useful for us. The work of translation in Pakistan and India would be interesting.