Translation jobs - Page 3 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/7/2020 at 4:53 PM, eduardo767 said:

Il lavoro di un traduttore è anche un altro modo o un'opzione per generare reddito semplicemente perché ci sono persone che possono parlare diverse lingue.

ciao , scusa se approfitto di questo spazio, questo è uno dei pochi post in italiano che leggo. conosci gruppi/chat, qui in cryptotalk, o telegram, dove si discute in italiano di crytomonete? e nello specifico di qualcuno che fa trading su yobit?

yes I always admire such people because they know several languages at such a level that I don't know my native one) There are a lot of freelancer sites nowadays where you can either buy a translation of your article or offer your own services.

I've worked as translator some time, I need to say that's huge tension in all ways. You need to enlarge your mind and know a lot, put your life experience and costanly work to know more and more.

Do have any funny stories with translation? Forget a word or some misunderstanding etc? Just for collection...

On some freelance exchanges, there are tasks in which performers must translate texts.  On such texts, you can earn $ 5-$ 20 per order.  The price depends on the skill level of the performer, and on the number of characters in the text.

I do not know what you think if it is a good idea for people to share their experience here if they work in a translation platform that is giving them good results.

Details like: how much are they paid? How to register and requirements to apply?

Translation is a pretty high-paying job. depending on the length to be translated, the price can be up to several thousand dollars. It requires you to have high skills in grammar.

On 6/29/2020 at 9:24 PM, Anto2 said:

Hi everyone !!

I propose to create a topic for people who are looking for translators and people who are looking for translation jobs. Please try to give the details on content and size of the jobs you offer.

It might be for articles about cryptos or other kinds of translations.

look at fiver.com there are many opportunities to work with different languages, teaching, translating, etc.

A nice idea because there are a lot of people looking for someone to work for and pay for him, and at the same time there are many who are looking for work in this field, so nothing is lacking but the mediator.

The translation has a wide field of work at present, not only under the traditional methods, but also in digital; since there are diverse platforms that look for translators to carry out diverse works of translation to different languages, this way for example I mention them some platforms, Freelancer.com, Blarlo.com, among other pages

Thanks to the high number of online jobs available and the market's growth, working as interpreter or translator seems to be one of the best jobs for new graduates this year. Generally, payment depends on how skilled you are and what languages you know

Currently the translation work is in high demand in the same way as competition, the number of people who are joining the online work is impressive, that is why more and more platforms are coming out where they allow this type of work to be offered, they are very safe because of the time to pay the money is intermediate waiting for confirmation from both parties, that if the work was delivered and if the money was received, for now I can recommend a few such as workana, freelancer, upwork, vivilia, they are very good, but you have to stand out among so many people and especially because those who have been there longer have a better rating, but the idea you present is very good.

This subject is very good, my friend, because I want to work in the translation of articles or creation of the same, this would be a necessary source of income for me, besides I know the subject, we should recommend us pages or works where we can do them. 

Sounds good to me, since like several due to this pandemic things have gotten a bit difficult, and for anything I will be waiting for your next post.

I think the translation job is very good. You can make a good profit by doing this job. There are many in this crypto world that many people do jobs using translation. Thanks for sharing the subject with everyone.

I am really need this kind of job. I am also looking for translation job. I can translate any article to any language. I also translate many articles of crypto and forex trading to another language and I waiting impatiently for this kind of job. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a decent theme companion, on the off chance that we can do that it will be generally excellent on the grounds that we will help each other to build our profit positively. I will be exceptionally upbeat if this can occur here in this gathering.

• +1 1

I am in favor of the pages and the people that translate is the only way to have a universal communication and try to expand the social circle this to revolutionized in a positive way that is a very important work

One of the platforms with the best acceptance for translation jobs in which I have seen a large number of offers of this nature is Workana and Publishox, since both seek to grow the margin of viewers of their content uploaded to their networks, most of them the languages they are always looking for are Spanish, French and English.

I join the proposal, this forum is limited to only 2 languages and from my point of view it needs to address more to make this community grow.

Your idea is very good, the good thing about this is that there is a wide variety of people who are interested in employing people who handle a cetain language to help them translate text from websites, related to cryptocurrencies or not.

I think a lot of money can be made by doing jobs online. And various kinds of knowledge can be acquired. With which we can improve our lives. I think if we could do the job online we might not have any problems.

On 19.10.2020 at 00:18, obatala said:

Publishox

I'm occasionally posting on Publish0x but cannot say I've had much luck with it so far. But I've never heard they offered any translator job positions

Hello friend, in my opinion, there are not many people who are interested in searching for a translator, because Google Translate has increased its accuracy in translation during the last period, and everyone uses it. Who will pay someone money to translate something that Google Translate can translate for free.