Grow together by sharing strategies - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jin12321

Grow together by sharing strategies

Well , basically I have seen many new crypto players just jump in this platform and loose their money , which is so sad. This is because they have lack of experience , and in cryptocurrency world , if anyone win thn , someone will have to be loose. But no doubt they will gain some experiences.

But just think about like this just for a while " we have a wonderful platform like crypto talk where we have freedom to share our knowledge , and get every new strategy from experience members , and together we will grow in cryptocurrency world ,. And beginner s also get help too".

I said like this because now a days , some big players whome we usually called as cryptocurrency big Whales are smoothly manipulating the market , and on the other side scammers are here to watch the golden opportunity to grab our money. 

So there are so experience people in this platform having great knowledge how to get good earning in cryptocurrency platform and how to stay profitable. So sharing is the best way to grow together.

What do you think? 

Share your opinion in the comments section.

Because when I was a beginner , I lost lots of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. ( Bitconnect, Western land storage , etc etc)

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.1b97428013cd5e22dded12580a65a229.png

38 minutes ago, Jin12321 said:

Well , basically I have seen many new crypto players just jump in this platform and loose their money , which is so sad. This is because they have lack of experience , and in cryptocurrency world , if anyone win thn , someone will have to be loose. But no doubt they will gain some experiences.

But just think about like this just for a while " we have a wonderful platform like crypto talk where we have freedom to share our knowledge , and get every new strategy from experience members , and together we will grow in cryptocurrency world ,. And beginner s also get help too".

I said like this because now a days , some big players whome we usually called as cryptocurrency big Whales are smoothly manipulating the market , and on the other side scammers are here to watch the golden opportunity to grab our money. 

So there are so experience people in this platform having great knowledge how to get good earning in cryptocurrency platform and how to stay profitable. So sharing is the best way to grow together.

What do you think? 

Share your opinion in the comments section.

Because when I was a beginner , I lost lots of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. ( Bitconnect, Western land storage , etc etc)

Crypto talk is agreat forum when every thing in the world stopped 

This forum completed its paying and alot of users saved on their earning so we give all thanking for it

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Just always have a plan and think for a better strategy that you can apply and can lead you to success. 

Also don't fear to take a risk sometimes, also think for a better out come of it when you try. 

Always remember that it's okay to fail sometimes and learn from it, than never trying at all. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

We are here to gain knowledge and earn money at he same time, I seem like we all have the same intention here, why don't we help each other, let us all share the things we know that can help other people to have knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +1 3
  • +5 2

We need to help each other to grow and become successful together. That's why this forum is created because we can share and get knowledge by other members that we can use to improve our selves in the cryptoworld. Lets spread knowledge, good and useful information to everyone.

• +5 1

Well, before we entered in platforms here in cryptocurrency, we should learned first about from it like trading, investing and holding by searching to the internet so that you can manage how you can deal with it.

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Cryptotalk is really great platform in this forum you learning everything' about crypto currency, in this forum so many crypto expert available every time and they gives proper information, if you have any doubt in trading investment are any other issue, because this forum wants learn everyone about crypto and success in encryption.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I also lost much of my cryptocurrency when I was still a beginner because I had no enough knowledge about the crypto world but thank goodness for this great platform of cryptotalk giving us an opportunity to share some information that are really helpful for one to archive it in cryptocurrency trading therefore, it's always my pleasure being in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

Sharing strategy and helping each other is one of the best way to improve this forum. Not only for the forum but for ourselves also. Asking for help or lending you hand for help will not look you a less person. It's ok to ask sometimes. More knowledge, better life. Let's help each other for a better future. 

• +5 1

@Jin12321 What a warm thought ! We need to build tradition something like "Sharing is caring" 😊 One's terrible experiences can be the lesson for other guys. If we share what we have  learned from so many obstacles in the crypto world, definitely it would help other guys and in the same way we can get ideas from other guys too based on mutual sharing alternatives. This forum is the best to do such things.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Before you start working in any field, you must gain sufficient experience in it because there are many things that must be learned in trading in order to reduce our losses and achieve sufficient profits. For example, we must know the market analysis well and know the best currencies trading

• +3 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

You can set a goal all by yourself but aiming that goal will be hard if you'll do it alone. It is better when you seek help with others because you can learn both ways. Sharing your knowledge will make you a developed person because you will grow connected with experience of others.

• +1 1

Posted (edited)

To say, that big players don't loose money, is not correct. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone looses money. The only difference for a whale, when they loose money, they have counter strategies, to recover his or her losses. The average joe, however looses money, and he either quits or continue losing, unless ofcourse he starts to understand the game and play by the rules. 

Making mistakes is never the problem, not learning from your mistakes is the biggest mistake you will ever make. 

Edited by babaji
  • +1 1

Before starting work in any field, you must gain sufficient and significant experience in addition to giving a good time to learn, so that you can stay away from losses and fall into them.

• +5 1

Posted (edited)

The forum CryptoTalk provides us with the greatest opportunity for the exchange of information, ideas and strategies in the crypto world through the participation of experienced members with their successful experiences in the field of crypto and also you can ask for help in any topic related to crypto in this wonderful forum

Edited by Moaz
  • +1 1

Knowledge, skills are the keys for being success in crypto currencies. Many beginners who are losing their money, they think in crypto you can earn profit easily, but its not true! Crypto currencies are always going up and down in anytime according to the market, that means you will need some knowledge and skills to read the market so that you can invest/ trade at the right time to earn a good profit, apart from that you will lose.

• +1 1

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png

For me at first I deposited 100 dollar to Binance to start trading and to join the Crypto project ! But I was newbie at first and I lost my money because I wasn't had enough knowledge about this field ! 

But then I attend in a course on Youtube about trading ! And I tried then again and I make good profits ! And nowadays my capital has increased 400% 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Don't forget to give love or spam reaction if there is something deserve it here! 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣

I think such forums like this are created for experience sharing and well-experienced members should tell about their tips and features which they use in cryptocurrency, then smart community will grow faster 

• +5 1

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg

you are right, i'm also lost my money in the first of my investment, now i'm search trading courses for learning and practice what i learn in the trading exchange

• +5 1

On 6/29/2020 at 9:56 PM, 3ola3omran said:

when I was a beginner , I lost lots of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. ( Bitconnect, Western land storage , etc etc)

I think it was called Westland Storage and it was another ponzi but not as huge as Bitconnect. Anyway it is sad that you got into these and it is also sad that people are still trying to find similar opportunities which are too good to be true. Even DeFi right now is high risk in my opinion and they weren't offering 1-2% of daily returns. The problem with Bitconnect and the rest ponzi scams was the shilling of their members. I remember back in 2017 trying to convince people in chatrooms and forums not to get involved with it. Still too many fell for it and lost all their money.

• +5 1

17 hours ago, George10 said:

I also lost much of my cryptocurrency when I was still a beginner because I had no enough knowledge about the crypto world but thank goodness for this great platform of cryptotalk giving us an opportunity to share some information that are really helpful for one to archive it in cryptocurrency trading therefore, it's always my pleasure being in this forum.

Gladly you're now have enough knowledge and that experience will never happen again because you already know what to do. 

This platform really help us to learn and achieve what we are right now. 

We are now wise when it comes to different transactions like trading and investing because of some guides that we learned from here. 

• +5 2

this is true we Need having deeply to Earn a good amount of money From crypto market . I always say cloud mining website , double , investment on New wallets always Risky mostly time you Will lost your money .

this is pretty well if we see trading section here to discussed about Trading . without experience and knowledge mostly time we Will lost our money here only .

• +5 1

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

There are many things you can do, what O do is I follow a particular coin, and see its trend when it is at very low I buy it and keep it until it goes high, even if it takes month. That's what  you can do too.

• +5 1

As far as I know, we are here in this forum in order for us to be knowledgeable, to learn, and to earn at the same time. Through this platform we are able to grasp ideas and thoughts from "experienced memebers" since they stayed in Crypto World for a long time. As an active Cryptotalk user, we should read and research more within the platform since almost everyone are sharing their experiences and learning with Crypto World and we should also share new learnings to the forum/users as well. Remember that we are here to share knowledge, to learn and to earn. 

• +5 1

We have to start sharing by posting simple topics which are understanding by all users no complications are in there because its beginers guide other CATIGORIES are also avealable hare and complete your daily 20 repotaions

• +5 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg