Claim your FREE $15 + 2% Daily Bonus - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Claim your FREE $15 + 2% Daily Bonus

Get a Trading Account from BitcoinX who launch in about 22 days from now...    

Complete the signup process and claim your FREE $15.

Will credit your account with $15 active trading bonus on which you will earn daily profits too. Daily Commission System 2%, means from  15 USD you get 0.30 USD.

Also you can grab your affiliate link in the back office  after claiming your $15 and invite other members to join you....

PS: if you dont receive the verification email in the Inbox check your spam folder .

For more information visit the website FAQ.                           

UNIQUE3.png.9f5674492da636579622f5ce1602e329.pngUNIQUE.gif.826b536758c93bd23559dd556a1d33f8.gif

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

@tienda The offer is limited to first 10,000 members ? Do you have any idea whether that limit is reached or not? That bonus is obtained just after verifying KYC ? I think $15 is just to have trading activities minimum withdraw limit for any currencies must be high if so? 

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I would also wanted to know if this opportunity demands KYC. I have withdrawn from similar offers in the past. I remember Delta exchange gave 10$ to trade, I doubled them and they allowed withdrawals. If it is something similar I'd use the referral as well. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

This is a good opportunity. Is this offer still available? What is the minimum withdrawal limit from this site? Have you managed to withdraw these profits or is it an unreliable site? I will join the site and try it now

I never heard about this site but its a good opportunity for us. I have joined some trading sites but i never received a bonus of more than $2. I will join this site and trade with that bonus then withdraw to see if its a legal site.

• Useful or interesting 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 7/8/2020 at 2:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I never heard about this site but its a good opportunity for us. I have joined some trading sites but i never received a bonus of more than $2. I will join this site and trade with that bonus then withdraw to see if its a legal site.

I think the offer is limited to a number of members and it is filled up already. It seems it is legit seeing comments from good members above, rare opportunity but perhaps this is missed already. Participant limited offers don't stay long before getting filled, there are already bounty hunters lining up.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

3 hours ago, umarfakhar3 said:

Thanks for telling us 10,000 members limit.

i want to know about KYC verification you mentioned above what is that I'm new to this field and i have many thing to learn can you please help me.

Bonus which is mentioned in topic is just for trading. It means you can not withdraw $15 from that exchange however if you keep trading activities to make some profits, it will be for your keep. I have not tested this exchange yet as it is asking for KYC. 

This sounded like a great opportunity especially with the daily interest that you can get from this site, however it seems that the site requires kyc verification in order to be eligible for this bonus or to even begin using the site. As a rule i try to stay away from kyc verification sites as there are many scam sites in the crypto world that can take and use your information elsewhere, and therefore to be safe i prefer to trade without divulging such information. Therefore, i will continue to trade using the yobit platform instead. 

• +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/29/2020 at 11:28 AM, tienda said:

Get a Trading Account from BitcoinX who launch in about 22 days from now...    

Complete the signup process and claim your FREE $15.

Will credit your account with $15 active trading bonus on which you will earn daily profits too. Daily Commission System 2%, means from  15 USD you get 0.30 USD.

Also you can grab your affiliate link in the back office  after claiming your $15 and invite other members to join you....

PS: if you dont receive the verification email in the Inbox check your spam folder .

For more information visit the website FAQ.

@tienda, it has been indicated in the first reply that the offer is limited to only first 10000 people that registers. It will be good to induce that in your topic too so that people can easily see it. And if the offer is not active again, you have to indicate it than people wasting time. 

Also, I will like to ask if the exchange is even legit?

• +2 1

It is good that there is a welcome bonus or sign up bonus and also daily percentage  to earn but the question  is that will they pay you after the money is received  in the account  ?  

Is this bonus withdrawable or trading on it? It has not been clarified. I have also been participating in the fbs trading platform for a while and give the $ 100 bonus, but for trading only and it is not withdrawable.

" Do you need KYC in this bonus? This can be a good opportunity. The lowest amount of money we can withdraw. I want to join and try. Thank you."

15 hours ago, Fatih Aslan said:

" Do you need KYC in this bonus? This can be a good opportunity. The lowest amount of money we can withdraw. I want to join and try. Thank you."

Dear member thank you for your participation on my topic! about the KYC they don't ask it at the moment, you need just to sign up! About the future I don' know if they will exigent KYC or no!:classic_smile:.

However I have other service where I'm user from month ago. They are legit and reasonable profit for keeping your cryptocurrencies and you get paid cash for that, from 4.5% to 12% APY, for all stable coins 12% of interest. If you are interesting visit this topic for more information:

Thanks dude. Gotta sign up right now. Does it have a two step verification or not? Because I like to protect my data as well as possible

13 hours ago, DGMon33 said:

Thanks dude. Gotta sign up right now. Does it have a two step verification or not? Because I like to protect my data as well as possible

Dear member yes of course they have the section where you can activate your Two Authenticate Factor Step Verification. You need just to click on your profile icon and then down page to find this option.