Claim your FREE $15 + 2% Daily Bonus - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Claim your FREE $15 + 2% Daily Bonus

Posted (edited)

Get a Trading Account from BitcoinX who launch in about 22 days from now...    

Complete the signup process and claim your FREE $15.

Will credit your account with $15 active trading bonus on which you will earn daily profits too. Daily Commission System 2%, means from  15 USD you get 0.30 USD.

Also you can grab your affiliate link in the back office  after claiming your $15 and invite other members to join you....

PS: if you dont receive the verification email in the Inbox check your spam folder .

For more information visit the website FAQ.

Here is the link, enjoy and happy money making.

Check it out! 

👇

Edited by tienda
  • +1 1

bitcoinx.com             Minerhash.com                                                 Get Free US Phone Number

vixes468x60.gif

I would also wanted to know if this opportunity demands KYC. I have withdrawn from similar offers in the past. I remember Delta exchange gave 10$ to trade, I doubled them and they allowed withdrawals. If it is something similar I'd use the referral as well. 

• +1 1

This is a good opportunity. Is this offer still available? What is the minimum withdrawal limit from this site? Have you managed to withdraw these profits or is it an unreliable site? I will join the site and try it now

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png