A plan to support the new currency - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

A plan to support the new currency

On 6/29/2020 at 5:58 AM, magd said:

We are all making a profit at the present time by obtaining the new currency (talk), but it is better not to store this currency and wait as we can support the price of this currency and increase our profits by investing the new currency on the Yobit platform
Example: I two days ago put 1230 currencies in the investment fund and the number of currencies today after the investment became 1295, this means that I won without effort and there is no risk of investment
If you have questions about investing, I am ready to help and I wish success to everyone

I am working hard to generate talk tokens, which I will put into investment fund, without thinking twice. Investing our profits is the best way to continue generating an income.

• +1 1

On 6/29/2020 at 5:58 PM, magd said:

We are all making a profit at the present time by obtaining the new currency (talk), but it is better not to store this currency and wait as we can support the price of this currency and increase our profits by investing the new currency on the Yobit platform
Example: I two days ago put 1230 currencies in the investment fund and the number of currencies today after the investment became 1295, this means that I won without effort and there is no risk of investment
If you have questions about investing, I am ready to help and I wish success to everyone

Definitely.
And it should not just on Talk tokens but we should also invest and hold onto most of our coins in Yobit. We gain much without effort from investing. It's really a good thing.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Interesting friend, I have already heard this option in the YOBIT investbox platform and it has interested me, I have also seen a great increase of users in the MINEX mining offered by yobit, these 2 options are ways to gradually earn money safely

• +1 1

Are you referring to putting you TALK tokens in the investbox? I am still yet to start earning from my posts, so I don't know what the rewards are like yet.

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Well, it's hard to support a new Currency because most of them are just scam and this is starts with airdrops, a lot of people are now being careful to find some airdrops to avoid being scammed.

It is interesting the Yobit investbox, it is clear that if you have the possibility to invest a saving in this plan it would be a profitable and safe profit, I also see the new Vmining of YOBIT to invest you enter with $110 and you don't need any investment in machines or maintenance, you only get the profit to your account in a way automática💵 They are 2 safe ways to make profitable our cryptomonedas

• +1 1

It depends on your ability to trade, if you have certain knowledge about the subject, saving them for the future may be the best option, sometimes saving them is not such a good option since they can be easily devalued.

It is very good advice, the possibility of increasing your profits without doing anything is positive and we also support the token, I hope to start investing as you do and that soon the value of this token will rise.

Wait what? How did you support the currency? You just made more and supported yourself but this doesn't mean that you did something to help the currency and it's price. It is more the opposite as you have now more tokenes that you can dump when it is listed.

• +1 1

I would like to ask several questions about the new currency, does anyone know how much its value A at any time it will be traded

On 6/29/2020 at 11:58 AM, magd said:

That's a great initiative my dear friend,invest box can also help us make more profits or increase the number of talk tokens we earn from our publications here while we are waiting for the trade to begin.

• +1 1

You are right my friend that is a really good way to support the new talk token. There are so many members on cryptotalk and the number keeps increasing day by day. Since we are getting the cryptocurrency from Cryptotalk through the Yobit exchange, we should all try to invest some of the tokens on the Yobit exchange so that the token does not just fall instantly in its price. The more people that keep the token and invest with it the more support the token receives. Even if all the members can not do this, half of the members should at least try to do this.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

for my part I have not received the coin talk yet, but I hope to have them in the future and I would like to know what the price of the coin is.

The must be to increase profits . Always remember to be patient enough keep the currencies with you . I am telling you because the behaviour of the financial market conditions aren't predictable it can fluctuate quite a lot according to situation. So always sell your currency when the price level is high as compared to all times. Keep a track on price changes .

I think the best way we can support the talk token coin so that it will favour us is by investing it in an invest box  through that the price will keep on increasing and this will make the forum to earn more popularity and token will reach a greater hight.

Sounds like a good idea because that way we help each other and ourselves. As soon as I read your post I addressed the invest box and I invested all I have in talk token it isn't too much but at least It is safe and It will increase. I had been using the gambling section to play dice but it is much more dangerous. I suppose that making, let's call it our token, much stronger depend mostly on us all. I also participated in the 1700 DLRS drop from Yobit.net and I value those tokens a lot not only because they represent the effort I had to put into it but also the wonderful chance to learn about the crypto world, which I know very little about. Hopefully, I will manage myself to get the hang of trading and make some profit in the process.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

That's really true, I strongly agree with you. The only of getting profit on investing is being patient because every currency in yobit are extremely volatile so it could rise up into the highest price of it and also go down as well.

• +1 2

I agree with you friend, we can support the Talk currency by investing it in the yobit investbox and at the same time we will earn good profit without any risks. I have invested some amount too, and i earn good profit everyday.

The investment is very useful because you can achieve profits without any effort, but I advise you to start trading those currencies and take them out of the investment fund when you start their inclusion on the platform because trading is more profitable.

• +1 1

This is right, my friend, the Yobit platform offers us an investment advantage, which is a great feature where we can support the new symbol TALK and earn good daily profits without getting tired and it is very safe

• +2 1

The support on the Crypto coin can actually be aided from us as how we speak about it and have to bring  neutrals on the platform to take part in the use and support of the talk token. But as of now we have to bring more users on the platform to promote the site

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1