Why is the comment being deleted? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kayuam00

Why is the comment being deleted?

I am a new member.  I made about 114 comments.  But my 14 comments have been deleted.  What is the reason for this?  If a friend knows.  Then please give the correct guide line...

• -1 1

Hello buds, I think the comments that deleted might didn't follow the rules. In order to not get deleted comment, understand the topics and read your comment again before submitting it. Hope I helped you with this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 minutes ago, bino said:

Hello buds, I think the comments that deleted might didn't follow the rules. In order to not get deleted comment, understand the topics and read your comment again before submitting it. Hope I helped you with this.

Hello my dear mate.  I think I follow the rules very well. But my profile shows 114 of the 114 comments.  But yobit.net shows me only 100 comments ..

7 minutes ago, Kayuam00 said:

Hello my dear mate.  I think I follow the rules very well. But my profile shows 114 of the 114 comments.  But yobit.net shows me only 100 comments ..

I experienced that thing before, while I'm posting I thought I already finished the 20 post daily, I count all my post, as I look for my yobit the total count I made is 17, then I wrote 3 more, as I look again it exceeds to 21. As I experienced and didn't how, maybe the yobit is the problem, you think so? Maybe if this things happen again, let's just write again. We have no choice. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 minutes ago, Diana1317 said:

The possible reasons why are comments got deleted is because we break the rules and made a less than 100 characters of useless comments

No, my dear.  I notice very well before I comment.  And I send it to see if it has 100 characters. But 114 suras of 114 comments on my profile butt yobit.net makes 100 rupees.let's understand....

Edited by Kayuam00

That's a very common problem that most of the member here experiencing. 

Admins deleting post especially those post that low in quality or content. 

To avoid deletion you must post useful content that can help others and can contribute for forum improvement. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Don't worry mate you are new in this forum so you think its rare problem, but its common problem and every member face this problem because when we gives our reaction in any topic and few hours latter the topic deleted, then our comment also deleted are we can't write proper post means not complete 100 characters in our post then also we face this problem, so always try to select good content topic not repeated topics.

• -5 1

Comments get deleted is the whole post you've replied to got deleted as well. Or if they were spam. There are posts that offer nothing and we don't reply to them for this reason. They will get deleted and your reply as well, making your total posts in yobit less and your payment as well.

• +2 1