Find Scam - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoX

Find Scam

On 10/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, CryptoX said:

There is one straightforward and brisk approach to establish that Bitcoin is a Scam, and that is market value assessment.

Great, so you assessed that Bitcoin is a scam just because the market value is rising. This tells me that you didn't even look beyond 10 minutes and did not even care about reading what Bitcoin is and how important many people think it will be.

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Suparna said:

I think cryptocurrency is prone to scams every step of the way so we need to find out the sites of the scams or refrain from using them but most of the scams are more in the airdrop nowadays.

You have a good point, scammers have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in this field my friend and that is why we need to acquire good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency because only by that we can reduce our risk of falling into there trap because losing funds hurts a lot.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't understand who says bitcoin is a scam, but the same person who accuses it is still in the market earning from bitcoin itself. We have to be attentive to what we say, because our words have weight and we cannot say something without being sure. Bitcoin has helped and helps, and will certainly help many. I am particularly grateful to be able to work with this and be reliable.

14 hours ago, duncun007 said:

a lot of my friends who used to laugh about crypto and say its a bubble, they all came talking to me about how o invest in bitcoin when it was over 13k back in 2018 haha, so dont worry my friend and keep on going with your investment.

@duncun007  if you are from those country where crypto not yet get accepted like mine country then its normal thing that our friend will laugh to us but we shouldn’t quarrels with them about it because when will our country accept crypto then they will look to like Alien and asked them to help you..       

How you dare to say the Bitcoin as scam? There are somw bad projects ib Crypto field but it doesn't mean Bitcoin is scam. The mass adoption is happening in faster way, Bitcoin is now getting Investment from big companies. So taking Bitcoin as scam is just denying to understand the Blockchain technology and false claim with out core knowledge.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 hours ago, Ridam said:

How you dare to say the Bitcoin as scam? There are somw bad projects ib Crypto field but it doesn't mean Bitcoin is scam. The mass adoption is happening in faster way, Bitcoin is now getting Investment from big companies. So taking Bitcoin as scam is just denying to understand the Blockchain technology and false claim with out core knowledge.

@Ridam Sometime crypto enthusiasts have to face an extremely tough time to make the things clear about blockchain technology to the folks. Actually, those are accusing Bitcoin as scam who have no idea how blockchain technology really works. Probably they have misconceptions like exchange or wallet hack is the same as blockchain network hack to accuse entire technology as a scam😉

• +2 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Actually, those are accusing Bitcoin as scam who have no idea how blockchain technology really works. Probably they have misconceptions like exchange or wallet hack is the same as blockchain network hack to accuse entire technology as a scam😉

Exactly @Whited35, People speaks without getting the concept of Blockchain technology and it's usecases. So I strongly suggest those who are having difficulty in understanding Blockchain to read your recent topic Here. And then they should decide Bitcoin is a scam or most advanced technology of 21st century.

• +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That's there own personal views of Crypto currencies system but as a for me and some experience and competent person who has been in the system or has good access to Crypto valid information will never admit wholeheartedly that BTC is a scam.

It's a currency with a great potential of dominating the fiat currency

On 10/23/2020 at 8:46 PM, Ridam said:

Exactly @Whited35, People speaks without getting the concept of Blockchain technology and it's usecases. So I strongly suggest those who are having difficulty in understanding Blockchain to read your recent topic Here. And then they should decide Bitcoin is a scam or most advanced technology of 21st century.

@Ridam Awesome 😉! At least they will get the crux of matter from that tutorial topic about the blockchain technology. I have revealed the secret of technology to provide essential ideas to readers who are willing to learn about this increadibly advanced technology.

It is sometimes easy to know who wants to scam you because they ask you for cryptocurrencies to deposit and there are platforms that are very well designed to scam you.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:07 PM, CryptoX said:

There is one straightforward and brisk approach to establish that Bitcoin is a Scam, and that is market value assessment. On account of real market instruments, one can without much of a stretch assess whether they are overrated or undervalued in the market. Be that as it may, on account of Bitcoin, this is incomprehensible.

No body will be agree with your this statement. Crypto is not a scam. Daily billions of dollars are invested and traded in crypto currencies. So how it can be scam 

Fortunately, the view that bitcoin is a scam is currently starting to look outdated. Actually, it seems quite the opposite as more retail and institutional money is increasingly getting invested in bitcoin, and big companies such as Paypal have now jumped into this boat. On top of that, bitcoin is a decentralized asset, meaning that nobody can manipulate it, and it follows a deflationary model that secures a finite amount of currency preventing inflation, as opposed to fiat based economies.

Edited by Jromz
grammar

There are so many scam projects are working now and peoples will invest their money in it. Now in the crypto market we need to invest in the old projects which is real and also strong and they are not scam with the peoples.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Here at the cryptotalk forum many scammers activities in the process to stole money from the accounts of the many users by playing tricks with them. For the safety we must use the 2fa function for the security of the account. If you can. See any kinds of scamming and hackers the report to the moderaters ,then they will take action against them.

There are alot of them and which are commonly found on advertisements anywhere on the website or if not in the website it could be in the youtube ads.  Well technically you can easily see if its a scam by doing a quick research about it.

• +4 1

Hey bro, you aren't feeling well. This is a forum about Bitcoin and you just come here and say it is a scam. But explain then your thoughts. You are allowed but you should have a reason for that. Saying that it is incomprehensible is not an excuse. Read it and if you don't understand ask, this is what I'm doing.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is not scam and its huge value is due to the huge demand and supply for the currency and if it was really scam you wouldn't see this high numbers of people still dealing with it and new comers always joining the field ,i still can't find any proof or explaining in the topic so you make people accept that it is scam , whenever you want people to believe something bring tools that can make them do 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Scammers contact with you through so many ways like through telegram, through email and also through whatsapp and they give you good offer to buy their coins or they ask to you to get double your BTC in just 1 day. So beware from all of these scammers.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although there is no proof to what you said there are somethings confusing me about your topic , first if you realy believe it's scam then why you participated at this forum that time and tried to earn Bitcoin , 

Also in logic if Bitcoin is scam and we can't really cash it you wouldn't see lots of people in crypto world like now dealing with it 

I suggest you educate yourself more about crypto 

• +5 1

Bitcoin is considered one of the most widely used currencies on the Internet and the most famous one, and many people began to use the currency for many purposes, and some still believe that this currency is a fraud, it is unbelievable and they have to make sure because this currency will control many things in the future

It surprises me that at this point and with so much information they continue to think that BTC is a scam, all our lives the power manipulated us and it is evident that they are trying to discredit all cryptocurrencies and that the current financial system continues to have control of the world. It is clear that this way of distributing money has failed, you just have to open your eyes and see how the world is.

• +4 1

I have also raised this question so many times, what does bitcoin represent and what is that said value that you need to work with and that is powerful we need to grow with it and put that powerful stand it, the greatest of it is to really keep together that simple structure to it , we need to put together everything that is working right now and growing with it we have a lot of work and putting the right idea to its really important to keep growing

I don’t know where you see fraud until you say that Bitcoin is just a fraud, and it finds you to study the field well. If Bitcoin is a fraud, then all digital currencies from your point of view are a fraud. You are wrong in your thinking, so if your trading experience was a failure then the problem is with you and not with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin now surpasses many stocks and market shares of companies by value, and therefore it is not considered SCAM, as it is now targeted by the largest investment companies around the world with very large sums. This helps somewhat in maintaining the market value within certain limits.

A scam if the scammers give a value that is too much high and as a victim. There are many people can invest the money in other countries to this forum. Because I think that the bitcoin is not a scam.

• +1 1