Be a functional member - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

Be a functional member

Thats what we do , we need to keep on trying as hard and put together everything in what we do , there is a lot fo work that should be put up in this market, so we need to keep on working as hard and this will help you in every kin of content you create like a post I just read , then it was perfect that was the best post I have seen this week and it worked perefctly

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right. I realized that recently that we should be like one family in this forum and always help each other.  I think the rules are the most important thing we adhere to.  Respect other members, their posts, and honestly rate them - these are the most important things her.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Nicely composed tips! I this one should be pinned so that it'll be read by those who are new to forums like this. I can see that there aren't really a lot of topics here in the forum, so my guess is that most members here are just replying to threads just to get their posts up. 

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png.90a5ba3675883ef78a4d630742868641.png.bd2dd2f1ed2fd4e6ce77dbecacbb7a28.png

i agree that we new members should sorted it out this way because it would effect this well on our activity and could help others in a great way 🙂

On 6/28/2020 at 11:46 PM, yato987 said:

you left nothing to say after all that , especially the first point , we all should try to create our own topics to keep the forum active especially after enabling linking to yobit again that caused to see many new faces in here everyday

That's right we must contribute at least one or two topics per week so we can make this forum full of knowledge coming from every members based on their knowledge or experiences that's why we must contribute topic as we can. 

Making positive posts and creating helpful topics in the forum is our major assignment in the forum but when it comes to creating topics it is not everyone that has the ideas and courage to do that, so I will like us to consider each other at time especially the newbies who have less experience about the field but we must all follow the rules and regulations of the forum to stay safe.

As we are getting reward in this forum lets give back by being a useful member. Stop making useless content but contribute useful and informative content in this forum. Lets make it as the source of many useful information about cryptocurrency.

Personally, I like to create topics about what I know or about news, which I consider are important and therefore I want to share in the forum, however, at times he avoided doing so, tried to share adequate information or reveal my perspective on a situation, always analyzing what  what I say and trying to make it as simple as possible.

• +1 1

The modirators only lock the topic only if they think that there  no need of more replies on certain topics so they lock  to safe the topic and preserve it for others to read.

Thank you mate for this, I agree with most of this post but the part on making two or three new posts every week I think it is too much. Perhaps one post every week or two will be better an the reason for this is that we should create top quality posts and not just simple ones. Forums are about many things but making three simple posts that have no meaning may not be helping.

Thanks for the addvice it will be very welcome for me. This can follow in our replies and be very careful to help others on their questions. I'm agree with create new post every while and be of help by giving more advice to beginners as I am.

This post is about me and I give you a heart becuase this is exactly my thinking. I will be a fanctional member of the forum and will learn as much I can to help others as you friend. This is the important part of forums to find solution to problems and help beginer to learn by giving sources and hints.

I like the points you have made here but we should create new topics so that we can learn something from it and we must take care not to repeat before creating our topics as this is a problem for us account. So we have to move forward that way

Hello, there are people who develop their work and strive and there are people who do not develop their work and in the Cryptoworld Forum the number of joining the forum is increasing, but the most important thing is the activity of new members and even old members. Each member must try to write a topic and publish it within the known laws, then the forum and its members will develop

At first I would like to congratulate you for your first 100 post in the forum. Creating topics is really good thing to make forum more informative but be sure to maintain the quality of the topics and always focus on making it useful. If you don't know there is special offer for creating useful topics, which is 50Talk for each useful topic you create.

We must all, as a family, promote the forum in order to reach higher levels. This will benefit everyone. We have to participate by publishing topics, responses and interactions. We must publish everything that is useful and go to the core of the forum