Be a functional member - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

Be a functional member

Our goal is to contribute about crypto by posting some useful contents. In that way, we can help other members even old or newbies to be inspired and feel motivated. To set as a proper example is to be a functional member. If ever, you have joined yet isn't as functional as you think you are. I will put it here what I've learned while I was finishing my first 100 posts.

1. 𝗧𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗰 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸. We all know that the number of members is still growing. Dont just relay on posting or replying just to do the daily tasks. Topic can help this forum to improve and sharing your knowledge about crypto can help us.

2. 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻. Whatever we said, it would affect them. Let's start using appropriate words. If you see mistakes from other. Confronting them in a proper way will do. 

3. 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 

4. Someone here plagiarized my topic that I posted yesterday without asking my permission. 𝗖𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 and the purpose of this forum will become nothing if everyone here is still plagiarizing.
I hope it will help you with this.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 7

I like the points you sorted out. So you should always try to create topic. Then only you will learn new things. But don't repeat the topic. The other thing is when you create a topic be sure that it will be understood by the users. Sort out the mistakes in your post. And last follow the rules of the platform. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

This is true, the number of people who register in the forum CryptoTalk increases every day, especially after the recent updates in this forum that allowed new members to join the campaign CryptoTalk this is a good thing, but the most important thing in my opinion is that these members to be are active and work hard and create topics high quality crypto 

• +1 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I noticed that so far the large percentage of members depends on comment and reply and the small percentage that creates topics depends on placing posts in the beginners section. I hope that there will be a diversification of posts between all sections.

• +3 1
  • +4 2

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

You have listed good points, following the forum rules is the first thing that we need to do and not once, but everyday. Its good to write topics several times because we will get support in many things that we need help, and easily we can share what we know with other members by writing topics.

• +4 1

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png

Placing random posts containing unhelpful and repetitive information will never be positive on the forum, so you should always focus on the quality of the information provided.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

Placing random posts containing unhelpful and repetitive information will never be positive on the forum, so you should always focus on the quality of the information provided.

True, this forum does not need more spams and while encouraging members to be more productive in their posts is fine you should not tell them they have to create 2-3 topics per week, we already have enough spams or repetitive and low quality topics in some sections and that would not be a great look for this forum, quality always come first and quantity does not matter and doesn't help the forum while the quality of contents in topics is extremely low.

Edited by lharost
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

35 minutes ago, lharost said:

True, this forum does not need more spams and while encouraging members to be more productive in their posts is fine you should not tell them they have to create 2-3 topics per week, we already have enough spams or repetitive and low quality topics in some sections and that would not be a great look for this forum, quality always come first and quantity does not matter and doesn't help the forum while the quality of contents in topics is extremely low.

Absolutely, the problem is that at the present time, even if the posts are deleted, they will not be removed from the list of posts in the account of the person on yobit platform.

• -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

Everyday so many new members join this forum, because now this forum start new campaign and allows new accounts.so its very important to post useful topics because basically cryptotalk learning platform, so everyone try to post one useful topic to give the knowledge for new members, not work for earning and complete task leave the forum not good.

• +2 1

ofcource , we should need to create good and Knowledgeable post , that's is really helpful for other users also . we should focus on quality instead of quantity . because of extra earning for topics we will see good topic here ( soon ) .

• +2 1

IMG_20200426_154746_665.jpg.27ba2e8aee30166e1ee8297c8f6f4552.jpg

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Sir never mension u deserve the ratings  i give u 5 its correct 😊 the upper 4 topics are approaching and its really important for me and every new member hare which has no idea

• +3 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

Yes, that's true, we should be functional in this forum, we are here to share and gain our knowldge about cryptocurrency, let us all help each and everyone, let us make all of us full of knowledge.

• +2 1

you left nothing to say after all that , especially the first point , we all should try to create our own topics to keep the forum active especially after enabling linking to yobit again that caused to see many new faces in here everyday

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes very nice tips to share with us because most of members here are just you are saying try to only earn without thinking about the forum's level, if every one apply what did you mentioned we will be from the best forums on the world.

• +3 1

Right now basically only a few new posts appear by just five, maximum ten members. The rest are just slackers that have offered nothing of their own. Perhaps some members don't feel ready still commenting alone does not make a good image.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This platform is giving great opportunity to we members and it's our responsibility to make this forum onw of the best forum and we must be functional and responsible members. We should never violate the rules and make thing is that never copy the others post because you can get warning or directly got banned for infinite time. So, always use opportunity in a good way and be a functional member.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are right my friend,every  member here in this forum have to make his own research and create new and useful topics,by this step we become active members and we share our experiences and information, let's do our best to benefit each other.

• -1 1

Very well said. 

I hope plagiarizing in forum will stop because most of the time I see duplicate post or comment which is not acceptable here. 

The only solution that may work for them to be remove or ban here is to report when we see those kind of people. 

• +1 1

Indeed! We as a user here must be functional, active and useful to the forum. Always give your best knowledge on doing Crypto in order for us to all grow. Being a functional member is not for yourself only its for all working here. 

• +1 1

I admire how you laid down the key points and this is very informative to every user of this platform as well. As user, we should be of use and do our best as a part of this growing community. Creating topics/posts with high quality content with respect to the rules and regulations can make this forum a lot better. Every active member should adhere to the said rules and stop plagiarizing other person's work. Be creative enough in expressing yourself. 

• +2 1

True, old members should guide beginners on the basic steps to enter the coding world, understand their various terms, by publishing various topics in a simple and understandable manner, and emphasize the importance of following the rules in order to expose themselves to a ban.

• +1 1

On 6/28/2020 at 3:53 PM, Hadeel said:

I think if every user just created 3 topics at the day forum will has abig of daily posts and this will make forum more active than now..

Thank you my friend for your spotlight

Considering the quantity of the members now i think if we create  three (3) topics a day i think it will be hard and the topic will be spammed since the factors o f having duplicated topics will increase if we create three topics a day. We should only create a topic if it is necessary and if we do searches first before publishing it.

• +2 1

That's great piece of advice I'm in support of it,let's be one family and share the knowledge about crypto and many more through constructive contents and respect one another for the betterment of this forum because it's our responsibilities to make it a good place therefore, harmony must be observed.

• +1 2

9 minutes ago, George10 said:

That's great piece of advice I'm in support of it,let's be one family and share the knowledge about crypto and many more through constructive contents and respect one another for the betterment of this forum because it's our responsibilities to make it a good place therefore, harmony must be observed.

When we unite and help each other we can do our best in the forum by creating good post and always be active this makes us active.

3 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

When we unite and help each other we can do our best in the forum by creating good post and always be active this makes us active.

It's true mate through unite and cooperation we can do our best for this forum by creating good posts that will be beneficial to every member as we continue to be active in this forum for better contributions.

• +1 2