BTCPay has made Bitcoin refunds possible ! - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

BTCPay has made Bitcoin refunds possible !

I will advice people to be careful of this such sites, I have heard some complain about the site. Like me, I have nothing to do with it. I will check and recheck my address before sending any bitcoin, I do not think it can be a mistake for me. 

• +1 1

On 9/2/2020 at 11:33 AM, overkill11 said:

This will be a great help to solve issues where users sending bitcoin to the wrong address, But this needs to be implemented correctly, to prevent refund scams, where someone will be paying with bitcoin and once they received the product or the services they paid for, they'd refund. With bitcoin animosity as well, there will be a harder time tracking the payer.

Yes, it can be a good help. But do not get this wrong, funds of low amount cannot still be refunded. Only funds with high amount can be refunded. And very possible the person can lose some of the funds during the recovery. Better not send to wrong address is the best. 

• +1 1

The race to evolve in the wallet system is continuing, and this wallet went to see solutions to the most common problem facing us. This really makes me optimistic because it hurts to lose our money because of pressing the wrong number. I am currently using Blockchain, but I will definitely give it a try.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/4/2020 at 1:02 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

But do not get this wrong, funds of low amount cannot still be refunded. Only funds with high amount can be refunded. And very possible the person can lose some of the funds during the recovery.

What do you mean by quoted lines ? It supports Bitcoin Lightning Network payment. You will be able to pull even a few thousands Satoshis. 

On 9/2/2020 at 4:18 PM, overkill11 said:

But this needs to be implemented correctly, to prevent refund scams

That's why there should be agreement between sender and receiver to be able to pull the payment. 

18 hours ago, Whited35 said:

What do you mean by quoted lines ? It supports Bitcoin Lightning Network payment. You will be able to pull even a few thousands Satoshis. 

I have not even use BTCPay before. But as it support refundable features, I think it means you can refund back your bitcoin if sent to wrong address? That was what led to my comment. All custodial wallet that refund funds do charge high and only applies to hight amount. 

I will like you to correct if I am wrong. 

• Useful or interesting 1

46 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I have not even use BTCPay before. But as it support refundable features, I think it means you can refund back your bitcoin if sent to wrong address? That was what led to my comment. All custodial wallet that refund funds do charge high and only applies to hight amount. 

I will like you to correct if I am wrong. 

@BitcryptoHan No worries, that's why I am here to answer everything that I have known😊. First of all, it is open source server, not a company and it has native wallet just to let you process the payments.I  think I have already made it clear, you can file the pull payment request than once sender confirms it for your convince you can only pull the portion from total amounts that you previously sent. I think this blog has made everything clear https://blog.btcpayserver.org/btcpay-server-1-0-5-0

Edited by Whited35
"I" was missing.
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

@Whited35 I also heard about it and I think this is working fine also , but I have a question ( I didn't personally used this platform ) .

if our transcation is verified then their is not any possible to makes transcation reverse . can we make transcation reverse if transaction is verified ?

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

4 hours ago, gourav789 said:

@Whited35 I also heard about it and I think this is working fine also , but I have a question ( I didn't personally used this platform ) .

if our transcation is verified then their is not any possible to makes transcation reverse . can we make transcation reverse if transaction is verified ?

@gourav789 Thanks for your question 😊.Yes, you will be able to file pull payment request once any sorts of networks confirm your transaction. Suppose you have transferred Sats by using Lightning network and it is confirmed, you can now create pull payment/refund request.Once sender confirms that request, you will get your amounts back. Let me know if there is still something to answer🙏

• +1 1
  • +5 1

27 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@gourav789 Thanks for your question 😊.Yes, you will be able to file pull payment request once any sorts of networks confirm your transaction. Suppose you have transferred Sats by using Lightning network and it is confirmed, you can now create pull payment/refund request.Once sender confirms that request, you will get your amounts back. Let me know if there is still something to answer🙏

awesome , platform I know today From your post . still I never used it .

seem this is interesting now I will surely going to be used it . 

I haven't Any question to ask , I got answer of my questions . thanks mate  🙂 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Serioisly, that means refund is possible over lightning network payment. But what about on-chain payment, is it also refundable? I have been hearing about btcpay, I think it is good and safe to use. 

22 hours ago, Yomose said:

Serioisly, that means refund is possible over lightning network payment. But what about on-chain payment, is it also refundable? I have been hearing about btcpay, I think it is good and safe to use. 

@Yomose Care to visit this link https://docs.btcpayserver.org/BTCPayVsOthers/ I think it will explain better than me. If it is on-chain payment you will be only able to pull the partial payments(as far as I know) because network fee has to be covered. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I do not have to believe on any recovery services, just let us all be making  use of correct addresses. These is the best way to avoid anything that can make use to lose out cryptocurrencies. The recovery service seem to be true but not useful for me because I can not send to a wrong address when I already know sending is not reversible. 

6 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I do not have to believe on any recovery services, just let us all be making  use of correct addresses. These is the best way to avoid anything that can make use to lose out cryptocurrencies. The recovery service seem to be true but not useful for me because I can not send to a wrong address when I already know sending is not reversible. 

Well said, this should be the normal of bitcoin and other crypto users. Normally, the smart contract used for bitcoin happens in one function way, which means transaction can not be reversed. Although, I do not know about on lightning do now. 

2 hours ago, DiamondBit said:

Normally, the smart contract used for bitcoin happens in one function way, which means transaction can not be reversed. Although, I do not know about on lightning do now. 

Kindly care to read my previous replies if you have time. I think I have already mentioned everything clearly how it actually works. 

49 minutes ago, jamespoko said:

if its true , i will try this btcpay and see . if it works i will continue to make use of it.

Why not be true, it is working perfectly after a last upgrade so give a try 😉

Many people lost their money because of a refund, and, me, and all who meet this problem, will tell you thank you, by reviews above, i understand that i will trust this project.

• -2 1

This is such a goodnews especially for new users like us, because most people are not always patient and being careful enough while sending coins/money are the ones that will most likely benefit the most from the advantageous remedy for sending to the wrong address. Mistakes are always so easy and fast to make bet recovery doesn't seems as easy as it can be,   So the most important thing we have to take note of is to avoid sending to the wrong address, because recovery might be a 50% success rate, we shouldn't always believe that our money would be refunded as soon as possible, it might take longer than expected. It is advisable to always check the address correctly up to 2 to 3 times before sending. 

Конечно это очень хорошая новость просто появится , как позитивная нота так и отрицательная сейчас народ начнёт всё покупать за битки и потом возвращать свои битки обратно многие сервисы пострадают!!!

Yeah obviously its a great news to BTCpay upgrade.In previous most of the btc holder lossed their btc to send wrong address. But now due to BTCpay upgrade that's why it made pull payment system and also included the refound.

On 11/29/2020 at 1:27 PM, MoyenAli said:

Yeah obviously its a great news to BTCpay upgrade.In previous most of the btc holder lossed their btc to send wrong address. But now due to BTCpay upgrade that's why it made pull payment system and also included the refound.

Don't get confused, it is related with server not with the Bitcoin blockchain network. You can not pull payment if Bitcoin blockchain network confirms the transactions. Platforms support lightning network payments too. Check the link that I have provided in the topic. 

Most people are not always patient and being careful  enough sending money to others are the more benefits . It is advise that before sending money plzzzzz check the correct address. Otherwise I have trust that it will refund our money.