This are the true & real scammer!!!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

This are the true & real scammer!!!!

Yes I am agree with all the comments by reading them carefully.we just read the opinions of others and guidance and information according to our thinking.thinkings of all the people are not same.there are different ways of explaining any thing of different people.

Hye dear i completly read your post and i conclude that we are all spammers but we cannot stolen same word in our comment we can understand their mind and change it into own mind and then commented

• +2 1

On 6/27/2020 at 10:44 PM, Babubu609 said:

WELCOME TO YOU ALL TO  CRYPTOTALK                                FORUM                       

Please take time to read the post carefully it is very useful to you all and share us your response so that we can learn from you.

friends today I am back again with a new topic discussing about who are the scammers. You and I can be a scammer but without knowing we are but we can't be the true and real scammers.

You can be surprised why  I include you and i as a scammer. I have some reasons that could explain this to you mate just take a review to what I will say now.

You and i can be a scammer and spammer  if we  have been doing this in this forum and other forums as well:

1. When you use a tricky way to earn by breaking the rule of this forum identify you as a scammer.

2.  When you you write post less than you are instructed you are a scammer.

3. When you reply to post and topics you don't understand what they are saying. Some of you don't take a review to a topic or post before response.

4. When you copy other users post  thinking you are smart picking three and more users joining together to make a post just to earn is a scam.

5. When you copy an answer you search directly from Google or external source proof you a scammer without knowing you are acting a scammer because you steal someone's idea to make it yours.

6. When you share inappropriate reputations to undeserved post is also an act of spamming and scamming because you must do that just to receive payments for rating.

This are some reasons that can identify you and I as a scammer and you can easily be caught because you don't know you are wrong.

This are signs that helps you identify a true and real scammers:

1. Real scammers are very smart they can be with us here physically appearing in the same identities reading this post but very crafty and wise. They can use anyway to get what they want, this is by external and internal plagiarisms copying and pasting post of other users without you easy to understand how they create it a you think is that they are experts not knowing they are experts and the real scammers.

2. The scammers are those that can create more than 10 accounts and pretending to be using one. But you can identify them from there writing and post if they are using a paraphrasing  writters to create post you can identify them. I have seen some scammers in this forum and take report of them for purnishment so that we keep the forum clean.

3. Scammers in this forums are those user that send you pm with a reason to give you an offer or trying to buy an account from you. Try to be careful of those strange users.

This topics could help you realize your mistakes and get protected from been a scam. Newbies are those doing this acts. I hope this could be a guide for you to stop all this. We are tired if taking report, We are not happy to be taking report of you. You can all stop this my friends we love you all, this forum loves you to just spare time and do good work. We are all happy to welcome you to this forum cryptotalk.

solution to this problem :

- Try to visit the about forum regularly to master the rules. This is a link that can help you too. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/100214-first-thing-to-know-as-a-beginner

And this too: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

- Avoid breaking the forum rules

- Create good and qaulity contents that worths good ratings 

- If you are among those that have this attitude try to put a stop to it.

Happy to meet you friends welcome to cryptotalk forum🙏

You are telling a very good information and i am very thankful to you for this kind information. It is really very useful because we every time face scammers and due to some mistake and lack of knowledge we loss our money and I always avoid such things so I never do any thing like this that lose my money the scammers always attract our mind so we should avoid all that things through which we can lose our money.

Why we necessitate to point out the individuality who we obtainable to believe to pass up in receipt of swindle by folks who assert a guilty goal we ought to shun openhanded personal in order to other role as a result we container do for certain our report precautions��

Hi, that guy is scamming on this platform which is not working according to the daily routine of this platform ...Not working according to the rules of this platform ...The way we have been told that our post should be exactly according to question, it should be in the detail, which we should work in the same way. If we do not follow all these things, then that too will be included in scamming. 

After reading the your whole post I take a result you want to say person that make same post it is scam yes it is. But main scam is give the fraud with you but it is but is not about the money.

• +1 1

In this discussion board such a lot of participants replica paste are nonetheless distinct member feedback they will be doing actual spamming and its not appropriate, whilst we see this type publish we report its nicely for dialogue board.

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this information friend. Definitely doing these things counted as scam because you should have to follow the rule and ragulations to maintain the standard of the platform. 

Yes of course my friend, I have read all the contents and found that it is really useful post to identify the spammers. Spammers are the pesticides of this forum that must be clean out of the forum. It is our responsibility to report that useless posts or plagiarism post to the moderators.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The act of been scammer start some where and it continue as one did not stop that stupid altitude of frauding peoples and their materials in the cost of been smart in every angle of live. This act of scammers need to be wash away from them if any one is caught he should be use in public as a scale goat.

Yes this is happening in the digital world where many numbers of people working in it and facilitate their needs and demands. So when they work with it they also face the problems like scamm and fraud and this is happening in real.

Actually this your contents are very useful meaningful and helpful content, which will help the entire members of the forum, and this is telling the whole members to keep your secret documents within your self, don't share your details with any one or any organization.,

We should all adopt these rules and legislation in this forum. If we breach any rule, then we are reckoned as a scammer and our account may be banned by the administering. Also, test to record when you see scammers. If we do not abide by all such affairs, then that too will be incorporated in cheating.

We should avoid scammer cause scammer always steal our assets and seduce us for give them our pass and username. So we shouldn’t give our information to any strangers if they try give something. I think we need understand about them.

It's good to read rules of forum and learn how to avoid from scammers.

read your post carefully and I understand what are you saying, yes we are all spammers, but we can't stolen any genuine persons ideas directly we only take inspection about their topic, because we directly copy paste its spam but we research the topic and give the information in our own way i think its not spam, crypto material same. Thank you

All that you have  stated is also a good advice as the same time a warring to every forum member so that we should abide by it and scale through it difficulty.

I think you are right. These all points are scams. You post is very important for everyone. It is very useful . If you break the rules and regulations of this forum it is a scam. I think we must avoid giving our private information to other person.

We all have the potential to break the rules here, so we need to read those rules over and over so we don't forget and commit violations. It is difficult for us to create a topic and understand the topic if there is no knowledge, learning everything about cryptocurrency can prevent us from breaking the rules. Because we have the best ideas for creating topics and don't imitate other people's writing, then try to be productive in making posts.

• +1 1

it is natural phenomenon that we want easy money that means we do not want to do hard work or even work at all and we still want to earn some money that is why we are like this

You have shared a great and useful information about scammers. There are many scammers arround us and also some acts make us scammers too. In my opinion, all the members who break any rules is the spammers such as making useless posts, doing plagiarism by copy paste, sharing incorrect information about Cryptocurrency and trading, and also sharing the fake and scam lists.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes dear friend your post is very well and you share a very useful information and we should follow the rules of this forum and if we break the rules and if we continue to repeat our mistakes then we faced a lot of problems and we will be banned from this forum.

Actually with this problems highlighted,every body in this forum seems to be a scammer either directly or indirectly. In as far as you work here,you most do one or more of what has been mentioned. But with this,one needs to be careful of his art here.

Please i request to all of you this is my highly request avoid these type os scammers they will lead you to lose your all earn money here or maybe its reason of getting banned if someone give you advice how to double your coins or something like that than you should report to this moderator they will handle it