This are the true & real scammer!!!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

This are the true & real scammer!!!!

On 6/28/2020 at 11:32 PM, guatazoo said:

You are right most of us here we are doing any tricks in order to make sure that's we earn which this tricks we can call them as scamming as you said, so all we have to do is to make sure we are posting according to the rules in order to earn what's we deserve fairly.  

Scamming always happens in this virtual world because there are so many ways that this technology can do to fool people especially if you will use it for bad things. There are also many scammers in any forum, so you better know who should be entertained to not. 

• +3 1

Thanks for listing ways of identifying scammers. Scammers are users that do not contributed to the development of the forum their aim is only to earn not to participate. Scammers break the rules of the forum by using multiple account and also posting unreadable content with the used of article rewriter. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

This is indeed a good topic which explains who scammers are and I will like to add my own point by saying that scammers are also those members in this forum that violate the rules to earn some talk token to there wallets, example are those who give out there daily 50 ratings to undeserved members.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/27/2020 at 8:44 PM, Babubu609 said:

WELCOME TO YOU ALL TO  CRYPTOTALK                                FORUM                       

Please take time to read the post carefully it is very useful to you all and share us your response so that we can learn from you.

friends today I am back again with a new topic discussing about who are the scammers. You and I can be a scammer but without knowing we are but we can't be the true and real scammers.

You can be surprised why  I include you and i as a scammer. I have some reasons that could explain this to you mate just take a review to what I will say now.

You and i can be a scammer and spammer  if we  have been doing this in this forum and other forums as well:

1. When you use a tricky way to earn by breaking the rule of this forum identify you as a scammer.

2.  When you you write post less than you are instructed you are a scammer.

3. When you reply to post and topics you don't understand what they are saying. Some of you don't take a review to a topic or post before response.

4. When you copy other users post  thinking you are smart picking three and more users joining together to make a post just to earn is a scam.

5. When you copy an answer you search directly from Google or external source proof you a scammer without knowing you are acting a scammer because you steal someone's idea to make it yours.

6. When you share inappropriate reputations to undeserved post is also an act of spamming and scamming because you must do that just to receive payments for rating.

This are some reasons that can identify you and I as a scammer and you can easily be caught because you don't know you are wrong.

This are signs that helps you identify a true and real scammers:

1. Real scammers are very smart they can be with us here physically appearing in the same identities reading this post but very crafty and wise. They can use anyway to get what they want, this is by external and internal plagiarisms copying and pasting post of other users without you easy to understand how they create it a you think is that they are experts not knowing they are experts and the real scammers.

2. The scammers are those that can create more than 10 accounts and pretending to be using one. But you can identify them from there writing and post if they are using a paraphrasing  writters to create post you can identify them. I have seen some scammers in this forum and take report of them for purnishment so that we keep the forum clean.

3. Scammers in this forums are those user that send you pm with a reason to give you an offer or trying to buy an account from you. Try to be careful of those strange users.

This topics could help you realize your mistakes and get protected from been a scam. Newbies are those doing this acts. I hope this could be a guide for you to stop all this. We are tired if taking report, We are not happy to be taking report of you. You can all stop this my friends we love you all, this forum loves you to just spare time and do good work. We are all happy to welcome you to this forum cryptotalk.

solution to this problem :

- Try to visit the about forum regularly to master the rules. This is a link that can help you too. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/100214-first-thing-to-know-as-a-beginner

And this too: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

- Avoid breaking the forum rules

- Create good and qaulity contents that worths good ratings 

- If you are among those that have this attitude try to put a stop to it.

Happy to meet you friends welcome to cryptotalk forum🙏

Of course but I think breaking the rules is one of the lesson or challenge thats every forum members should be faced with in order to become a good member. 

• +1 1

16 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Of course but I think breaking the rules is one of the lesson or challenge thats every forum members should be faced with in order to become a good member. 

Yes when you know the rules and as well you work with it you don't fall a victim of been scam. Try to avoid been scammed or breaking the rules. 

On 8/31/2020 at 7:03 AM, HodlKiddo said:

Spammer could also be spelled as scammer! Yes, spammers here in the forum could also be classified as a scammers. It is because they're getting paid just by posting non-sense and not even reaching minimum chracters needed for a post. 

Yes and this users need to be banned from accessing this forum. They post low qaulity posts and also useless contents. This users Everytime they were caught they got banned automatically by the moderators.

On 8/31/2020 at 7:03 AM, HodlKiddo said:

Spammer could also be spelled as scammer! Yes, spammers here in the forum could also be classified as a scammers. It is because they're getting paid just by posting non-sense and not even reaching minimum chracters needed for a post. 

Yes and this users need to be banned from accessing this forum. They post low qaulity posts and also useless contents. This users Everytime they were caught they got banned automatically by the moderators.

We have to avoid the breaking rules he following rules and regulations and also make very good constructive posts in any forum so as to make it a better environment for learning and earning at thesame time, the forum developers are trying a lot with us so let give them the best in us so that we can all be safe from ban or receiving warning points.

On 27.06.2020 at 20:44, Babubu609 said:

Please take time to read the post carefully it is very useful to you all and share us your response so that we can learn from you.

friends today I am back again with a new topic discussing about who are the scammers. You and I can be a scammer but without knowing we are but we can't be the true and real scammers.

You can be surprised why  I include you and i as a scammer. I have some reasons that could explain this to you mate just take a review to what I will say now.

You and i can be a scammer and spammer  if we  have been doing this in this forum and other forums as well:

1. When you use a tricky way to earn by breaking the rule of this forum identify you as a scammer.

3. When you reply to post and topics you don't understand what they are saying. Some of you don't take a review to a topic or post before response.

4. When you copy other users post  thinking you are smart picking three and more users joining together to make a post just to earn is a scam.

5. When you copy an answer you search directly from Google or external source proof you a scammer without knowing you are acting a scammer because you steal someone's idea to make it yours.

6. When you share inappropriate reputations to undeserved post is also an act of spamming and scamming because you must do that just to receive payments for rating.

This are some reasons that can identify you and I as a scammer and you can easily be caught because you don't know you are wrong.

1. Real scammers are very smart they can be with us here physically appearing in the same identities reading this post but very crafty and wise. They can use anyway to get what they want, this is by external and internal plagiarisms copying and pasting post of other users without you easy to understand how they create it a you think is that they are experts not knowing they are experts and the real scammers.

2. The scammers are those that can create more than 10 accounts and pretending to be using one. But you can identify them from there writing and post if they are using a paraphrasing  writters to create post you can identify them. I have seen some scammers in this forum and take report of them for purnishment so that we keep the forum clean.

3. Scammers in this forums are those user that send you pm with a reason to give you an offer or trying to buy an account from you. Try to be careful of those strange users.

This topics could help you realize your mistakes and get protected from been a scam. Newbies are those doing this acts. I hope this could be a guide for you to stop all this. We are tired if taking report, We are not happy to be taking report of you. You can all stop this my friends we love you all, this forum loves you to just spare time and do good work. We are all happy to welcome you to this forum cryptotalk.

- Try to visit the about forum regularly to master the rules. This is a link that can help you too. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/100214-first-thing-to-know-as-a-beginner

And this too: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

One more popular scam is fake telegram crypto exchange, when you are  buying crypto for 1$, for example and sell it for 1.5$ for example. Never trust services like this

Thank you, before I was not very good at distinguishing deceivers from ordinary people, now it will really become easier for me and I will stop falling for their tricks 🙂

• +1 1

On 27.06.2020 at 20:44, Babubu609 said:

One more scam is when some guy tell you that you can buy crypto for one price and sell for another in telegram bot. IT IS FAKE. USE ONLY OFFICIAL YOBIT BOT FOR ANY EXCHanges

That's right, this is a very useful post! Because many people face this problem, fraud has become very private, and therefore, we need to adapt to it, and already take such actions that scammers lose in this battle! Be careful, dear friends!

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thats very very true ,. those are scammers because in the end they did a shody job so they can be paid in the end , but they get the wrong pay,  you are suppose to make sure that you understand some good things that are able to make you really understand so many things, wrtting a post requires a sum of time and crypto talk have given us 3 minutes to read and write what we have to reply on and so many people dont even understand any of them

• +4 1

On 6/28/2020 at 6:31 AM, gourav789 said:

ofcource , if we break any rules of cryptotalk then we got warning point for it , if we continue repeat our mistake then we will kicked out ( banned ) from cryptotalk . we should follow rules wisely for Safe jounery here .

Of course, you are very right dear friend of this great forum since it is very important to follow the rules of this forum and of any other area of life that after it imposes for yourself, you walk safely since respecting the rules is the only way to succeed
Good luck and great misfortune for the entire community
A big greeting

Thank you so much for sharing such a detailed post on spammers and scammers. it is definitely required on the part of the users to keep an eye out for these people. Because you will never know in what place or who would come across with traps. So this post has definitely provide so many ways into identifying the spammers and scammers. Let's take a precautionary measures to avoid such people and do our best and this platform.

Yes, you are right. Thank you for bringing up this topic, because there are many members here who use several accounts for profit only. They never care about knowledge, and this is negative for the forum because of the repetition of topics in different formats and the meaning is the same.But you exaggerated a lot because that is how we are all fraudsters.

• +1 1

Very good your topic friend I read it to the end to understand and I have to tell you that I agree with you that surely some scammers will be on this topic and posing as one of us and the topic is very good for newbies who just start like this scammers will not be able to scam you or newcomers to the forum will be careful not to be fooled so easily.

• +1 1

spammer can also be spelled as scammer! yes, spammers right here inside the discussion board could also be categorised as a scammers. it is due to the fact they're getting paid simply by means of posting non-feel and now not even achieving minimum chracters wished for a publish.

I agree to most of what you have written except point no. 2. You don't become a scammer if you write less than the recommended number of characters. Sometimes there is not much to be written about a topic.  Secondly, I don't think everybody is going to read everything in a long topic. So better write short but meaningful words.

Certainly, we may fall into and commit some fraud during our work here without realizing it. Therefore, we must abide by the rules of the forum and not violate them so that you do not get a warning and when mistakes are repeated, you will be banned.

I am not sure that every example you mentioned in this post is a scam. You probably don't understand the difference between scammers, spammers and cheaters. This is very big difference and I don't agree with the misinformation that this post contains.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:44 PM, Babubu609 said:

@Babubu609 I got much information from here dear your post is very informative for us. As you saying and as you know that scammers are everywhere in every field of life also on online plate forum. They want to skim us from many methods like telegram, from any other games and applications and also from our gmails. But my dear friend be careful from them. Best of Luck. 🥰

• +1 1

The use of private messaging to try to annoy users is a rare thing in my opinion because it is under the control of the administration and it is possible to immediately report any link that arrives if it is not safe But the most dangerous scam is in the chat box of the Yopet platform, there are millions of users and beginners in it, and characters impersonate others and steal their money.

• +3 1

All users who break the rules is a new scammer of course they give change to other users to be unfairly and the chain will continue like that,the best thing is to respect the rules and be safe and give a good reputation of the forum 

• +1 1

The topic that has the number of letters of 100 deserves a negative interaction and that the topic full of words of thanks deserves a negative interaction There is no justification for such topics and when there is a topic with strange content that can be searched on the Internet and form an idea and respond in the way that is specific to each member.