This are the true & real scammer!!!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

This are the true & real scammer!!!!

WELCOME TO YOU ALL TO  CRYPTOTALK                                FORUM                       

Please take time to read the post carefully it is very useful to you all and share us your response so that we can learn from you.

friends today I am back again with a new topic discussing about who are the scammers. You and I can be a scammer but without knowing we are but we can't be the true and real scammers.

You can be surprised why  I include you and i as a scammer. I have some reasons that could explain this to you mate just take a review to what I will say now.

You and i can be a scammer and spammer  if we  have been doing this in this forum and other forums as well:

1. When you use a tricky way to earn by breaking the rule of this forum identify you as a scammer.

2.  When you you write post less than you are instructed you are a scammer.

3. When you reply to post and topics you don't understand what they are saying. Some of you don't take a review to a topic or post before response.

4. When you copy other users post  thinking you are smart picking three and more users joining together to make a post just to earn is a scam.

5. When you copy an answer you search directly from Google or external source proof you a scammer without knowing you are acting a scammer because you steal someone's idea to make it yours.

6. When you share inappropriate reputations to undeserved post is also an act of spamming and scamming because you must do that just to receive payments for rating.

This are some reasons that can identify you and I as a scammer and you can easily be caught because you don't know you are wrong.

This are signs that helps you identify a true and real scammers:

1. Real scammers are very smart they can be with us here physically appearing in the same identities reading this post but very crafty and wise. They can use anyway to get what they want, this is by external and internal plagiarisms copying and pasting post of other users without you easy to understand how they create it a you think is that they are experts not knowing they are experts and the real scammers.

2. The scammers are those that can create more than 10 accounts and pretending to be using one. But you can identify them from there writing and post if they are using a paraphrasing  writters to create post you can identify them. I have seen some scammers in this forum and take report of them for purnishment so that we keep the forum clean.

3. Scammers in this forums are those user that send you pm with a reason to give you an offer or trying to buy an account from you. Try to be careful of those strange users.

This topics could help you realize your mistakes and get protected from been a scam. Newbies are those doing this acts. I hope this could be a guide for you to stop all this. We are tired if taking report, We are not happy to be taking report of you. You can all stop this my friends we love you all, this forum loves you to just spare time and do good work. We are all happy to welcome you to this forum cryptotalk.

solution to this problem :

- Try to visit the about forum regularly to master the rules. This is a link that can help you too. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/100214-first-thing-to-know-as-a-beginner

And this too: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

- Avoid breaking the forum rules

- Create good and qaulity contents that worths good ratings 

- If you are among those that have this attitude try to put a stop to it.

Happy to meet you friends welcome to cryptotalk forum🙏

I read your post carefully and I understand what are you saying, yes we are all spammers, but we can't stolen any genuine persons ideas directly we only take inspection about their topic, because we directly copy paste its spam but we research the topic and give the information in our own way i think its not spam, crypto material same but its depends how we explain, in this forum so many members copy paste are still other member comments they are doing real spamming and its not acceptable, when we see this type post we report its good for forum

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 5

ofcource , if we break any rules of cryptotalk then we got warning point for it , if we continue repeat our mistake then we will kicked out ( banned ) from cryptotalk . we should follow rules wisely for Safe jounery here .

• +1 3
  • +3 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Indeed. Always follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order you to be safe and get a warning points or worse get banned. Thank you for sharing this man. Just wanna share that we are the scammers of ourselves. If we really don't know what we are saying, better to learn it by yourself before commenting to the post. Because if you do that you might get a warning points or get banned. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Plagiarism is not only cheating, it is also illegal. I'm always looking into suspicious posts and it is not hard to figure out what these guys are doing. 

Frankly I have been too hasty to report them lately, while no payments are happening. I will allow them to cheat and right before TALK begins traded, I will massively report them, so they will have their accounts banned right before trying to liquidate the TALK tokens. 

Although, I'm not sure. When a member is banned from cryptotalk, is his yobit account banned as well? I don't think this is happening except from certain circumstances of multi-accounts.

By the way, all multi accounts will be found as well. One mistake is always enough.

13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

You and I can be a scammer but without knowing

This is invalid. You can't be a scammer without knowing. If you scam or cheat you do it on purpose always.

I'm not talking about rules that change and someone might not know about or a single instance. I'm talking about intention on the long run.

If you steal other people's content and post it here, how is this not knowing? Or make multi accounts?

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right friend, scammers are very smart people and they can trick you very wisely even more than a good person but at the end of everything they will make you crying! We should be more careful, scammers are everywhere!

• Useful or interesting 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is an important post, my friend to all members CryptoTalk whether new or old, and I have read it with great interest, I think that the supervising team cleans the forum daily from these scammers who do not abide by the rules, I hope everyone to be actives members and abide by the rules In order to increase activity in this forum

I have go through your post carefully and of course I find it very interesting and very useful for the forum members to be aware of who are the scammers and how to identify them. Thank you for this update

7 hours ago, BTC Future said:

When a member is banned from cryptotalk, is his yobit account banned as well? I don't think this is happening except from certain circumstances of multi-accounts.

When an account is banned from cryptotalk it also affect the yobit account as for the previous campaign. The post in yobit got deleted and become zero. For the new campaign I don't think I have any experience about it yet.

You can't be a scammer without knowing. If you scam or cheat you do it on purpose always

Sometimes there are some members that do some action without knowing that what they are doing is wrong until for the first time they get purnished of that and most of this users are those that do not read the forum guides, rules and regulations of the forum.

If you steal other people's content and post it here, how is this not knowing?

I said this due to how much population we have and how many thousands of posts are available. Imagine in a day there will be about a thousands of posts. All I want you to understand is that this scammers can be caught but lately after they have gotten all that they want. This I am referring to the smart ones. Does that are not smart they got caught immediately before making their  100 posts to receive payments.

Or make multi accounts?

Multiple accounts can be dictated by the multiple appearance of an I.p address of that user. This users can write many post if not is using a bot I am sure he will be caught immediately.

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

WELCOME TO YOU ALL TO  CRYPTOTALK                                FORUM                       

Please take time to read the post carefully it is very useful to you all and share us your response so that we can learn from you.

friends today I am back again with a new topic discussing about who are the scammers. You and I can be a scammer but without knowing we are but we can't be the true and real scammers.

You can be surprised why  I include you and i as a scammer. I have some reasons that could explain this to you mate just take a review to what I will say now.

You and i can be a scammer and spammer  if we  have been doing this in this forum and other forums as well:

1. When you use a tricky way to earn by breaking the rule of this forum identify you as a scammer.

2.  When you you write post less than you are instructed you are a scammer.

3. When you reply to post and topics you don't understand what they are saying. Some of you don't take a review to a topic or post before response.

4. When you copy other users post  thinking you are smart picking three and more users joining together to make a post just to earn is a scam.

5. When you copy an answer you search directly from Google or external source proof you a scammer without knowing you are acting a scammer because you steal someone's idea to make it yours.

6. When you share inappropriate reputations to undeserved post is also an act of spamming and scamming because you must do that just to receive payments for rating.

This are some reasons that can identify you and I as a scammer and you can easily be caught because you don't know you are wrong.

This are signs that helps you identify a true and real scammers:

1. Real scammers are very smart they can be with us here physically appearing in the same identities reading this post but very crafty and wise. They can use anyway to get what they want, this is by external and internal plagiarisms copying and pasting post of other users without you easy to understand how they create it a you think is that they are experts not knowing they are experts and the real scammers.

2. The scammers are those that can create more than 10 accounts and pretending to be using one. But you can identify them from there writing and post if they are using a paraphrasing  writters to create post you can identify them. I have seen some scammers in this forum and take report of them for purnishment so that we keep the forum clean.

3. Scammers in this forums are those user that send you pm with a reason to give you an offer or trying to buy an account from you. Try to be careful of those strange users.

This topics could help you realize your mistakes and get protected from been a scam. Newbies are those doing this acts. I hope this could be a guide for you to stop all this. We are tired if taking report, We are not happy to be taking report of you. You can all stop this my friends we love you all, this forum loves you to just spare time and do good work. We are all happy to welcome you to this forum cryptotalk.

solution to this problem :

- Try to visit the about forum regularly to master the rules. This is a link that can help you too. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/100214-first-thing-to-know-as-a-beginner

And this too: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

- Avoid breaking the forum rules

- Create good and qaulity contents that worths good ratings 

- If you are among those that have this attitude try to put a stop to it.

Happy to meet you friends welcome to cryptotalk forum🙏

You are right mostly of us here we are doing any tricks in order to make sure that's we earn which this tricks we can call them as scamming as you said, so all we have to do is to make sure we are posting according to the rules in order to earn what's we deserve fairly.  

• -3 1

53 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

scammers can be caught but lately after they have gotten all that they want

Yeah I get it now. This happened in the past, they certainly got away with something before getting banned. There was someone doing that and found out only later. Some things as users we don't know and can't suspect unless we find evidence by accident.

• +1 2

On 6/28/2020 at 4:32 PM, BTC Future said:

Yeah I get it now. This happened in the past, they certainly got away with something before getting banned. There was someone doing that and found out only later. Some things as users we don't know and can't suspect unless we find evidence by accident.

This was very painful and a great lose to the forum that is why strict action is taken against them but still we can find some new users with that bad attitude having many way to scam the site. This had also being a reason why the writting if 100 post most be done before getting payment for newbies. This makes it hard for those scammers to succed only few were able to escape and later get banned when caught. You have being a good contributor to the forum in reporting those scammers as well as some other colleagues. I wish a special reward should be given to all great contributors to the forum.

This is a good post. This forum is a good opportunity for many members to earn and work away from fraudulent sites. Therefore, members must take advantage of that and work hard in order to reap good profits through following the rules of this forum and stay away from deception so that they are not banned.

This content of yours my friend was a very helpful and very informative content because of this post many members here have an idea what are the scammers is and how they do their work. Now, we can be aware if something post is just a scam or other members here are scammer.

• -5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most important thing is that beginners or even the old members have to read the rules more than one time to make sure that we are not going to do anything against the rules ! 

4 hours ago, Magnom said:

The most important thing is that beginners or even the old members have to read the rules more than one time to make sure that we are not going to do anything against the rules ! 

All of us are at risk we need to be careful in the forum we all can fall into purnishment not regarding to the number of your reputations or post when ever you violated the forum rules.

5 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

This content of yours my friend was a very helpful and very informative content because of this post many members here have an idea what are the scammers is and how they do their work. Now, we can be aware if something post is just a scam or other members here are scammer.

This was very informative to everyone in the forum he deserves good reputations. I have seen a lot of topics he created all topics are really helpful for new and old users in the forum.

I think that the system of the cryptotalk is not so designed that it can differentiate the scam post. Because there are many scam post I am seeing and I report it. If the system itself can remove the scam post then many post of the platform  will be banned. But the moderators are keeping a good eye on the users. That's why as of know the platform is clean.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:42 PM, bino said:

Indeed. Always follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order you to be safe and get a warning points or worse get banned. Thank you for sharing this man. Just wanna share that we are the scammers of ourselves. If we really don't know what we are saying, better to learn it by yourself before commenting to the post. Because if you do that you might get a warning points or get banned. 

We should be responsible on what we going to comment here and let's avoid posting without knowing what we really wanted to say so we can avoid giving misinformation to other members. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 7/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, P A Ashif said:

I think that the system of the cryptotalk is not so designed that it can differentiate the scam post. Because there are many scam post I am seeing and I report it. If the system itself can remove the scam post then many post of the platform  will be banned. But the moderators are keeping a good eye on the users. That's why as of know the platform is clean.

The moderators are doing the best they can to get the forum protected from all sort of scamming. If I may recall thousands of users were Banned due to violating of the forum rules.

On 6/28/2020 at 5:31 AM, gourav789 said:

ofcource , if we break any rules of cryptotalk then we got warning point for it , if we continue repeat our mistake then we will kicked out ( banned ) from cryptotalk . we should follow rules wisely for Safe jounery here .

There are some rules that will lead straight and directly to permanent ban, having multiple accounts is one, too many spamming or useless posts is another, warning point are for those that contributes good but have little lapses in their comments. 

On 6/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, BTC Future said:

Frankly I have been too hasty to report them lately, while no payments are happening. I will allow them to cheat and right before TALK begins traded, I will massively report them, so they will have their accounts banned right before trying to liquidate the TALK tokens. 

I have asked such guys not copy someone else's posts but on the next day, I have found my own comments were getting copied randomly. If we are following every forum rule, we can not be scammers however some mistakes can be happened (even we do not have such intention to commit ). I also feel extremely sorry to report some friends who have entirely copied someone else's posts to get paid from forum 😒

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Unfortunately, the scam has moved from the currency market, trading, fraud and theft attempts to this forum as well
Where they depend on the theft of others' articles and information and attributed to themselves in addition to the multiplicity of accounts as you mentioned, but they will be discovered in the end by knowing the IP and other methods.

In my opinion, all members should be interested in providing useful and non-repetitive topics with content related to cryptocurrencies and not just comment and post just to earn money because the goal of the forum is to provide the best content about cryptocurrencies and in return that pays its members some who are not interested in the content.