How do you complete deals? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

How do you complete deals?

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you complete deals?

• By myself ( I am doing market analysis )
    • Depandig on professional people ( Signals )

I think it's really important to know how members here do their deals !

Are you depending on your self ? By analysing the market and the coin you want to buy ?(

Or do you trust in someone professional in this crypto world and he gives you the right signals for your deals ?  "Signals " 

For me I prefer to analyze the coin by myself but when it's come to Bitcoin I prefer to depend on someone professional in this field

Please vote and make a comment about how you make your deals as a trader !

Edited by Magnom

Hi my dear friend, thank you very much for a good question.I am a new beginner here, in fact I have not been able to make 100 comments yet, it may take two more days. From then on I will be able to earn talk token.  I will deal with one of my professional friends.  He gave me knowledge about talk token.

• -5 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

12 minutes ago, Pabelpikul01 said:

Hi my dear friend, thank you very much for a good question.I am a new beginner here, in fact I have not been able to make 100 comments yet, it may take two more days. From then on I will be able to earn talk token.  I will deal with one of my professional friends.  He gave me knowledge about talk token.

You have to do 100 useful content my brother ! Not just making any 100 post ! So I think you have to read the rules of this forum one more time ! Because with this way they will ban you from here ! 

Because your comments aren't useful ! 

I have three years since i start to trade but to be honest, am using some indicators to analyse any pair which i will need to trade with. Most of time am using trading view before placing any of my trade, and i earn good profit for doing that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I rely on technical analysis and after the famous sites that provide a lot of information and charts about the price of cryptocurrencies and through the collection and study of data I complete the deals, in the event that I achieve profits I register the method and in case I lose it is a good lesson

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer to rely on myself when I analyze the market or do all deals even if the deals are related to the bitcoin currency and I tracked the professionals when I was only a beginner

Edited by Nezar
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

It is always better to learn how to complete and deal with deals on your own, because at the critical time you will enter and exit the market and you will not wait for anyone to give you directions.

• +2 1

I'm completing my trading deals only by doing my own analysis, and I really hate to use trading signals analysis of others because it was make me lose $300 in forex trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I rely on myself to carry out trading operations by monitoring market movement and choosing the best currencies for trading in a timely manner and I was able to gain this experience from the most experienced people and benefit from their experiences

Myself, I am able to perform some sort of analysis wile doing some trading activities on the cryptocurrency exchange sites. I regularly track the real time market condition to decide which is the best time to buy or sell cryptocurrencies. 

In my honest opinion I recently start trading and I have no proper experience, so i follows some expert traders tips when I start trading, but I can't believe them blindly first I research indicators signal  then I Tally both signals, when I satisfied and open trades, means I do my own research then take any trade because I want learn trading.

• -5 1

It is better to figure it out yourself. The "experts" with their "signals" have burned many people so far. Also don't pay anyone for any course on trading. You can find everything online for free and with better explanation.

I rely on myself to complete deals by monitoring the market. If the crypto market movement is down, I buy some cryptocurrencies and wait for the market to change and begin to rise then I sell these currencies

• +1 2

It is better for you to do the analysis yourself and do not count on the places that provide these recommendations because as long as you depend on others you will not learn and the coup may take place on you.
It is best to do what you know and every time you will learn new ways and facilitate the work for you. Just step by step

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This depends on the experience of the person and the extent of his introduction in the market, although I chose the second option, but I think that it is necessary to learn the analysis in order to be able to deal with the market and compare the analysis with the analyzes of experts in order to get the best perception or expectation of the movement of the market.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It is actually required to master technical, temporal and wave analysis, but it can be mastered quickly, not exceeding one to three months, but experience is also necessary. I think learning the analysis and also relying on the opinions of experts is also important because they have a lot of experience that may exceed our experience.

• +3 1

To be honest when it come to making trades, at the moment i am not that versed in market analysis and therefore i am unable to effectively make my own decisions. As a result i tend to rely on the signals more than anything and the analysis that is made by professionals. However, i do hope that in the future i will be able to improve my knowledge and be able to make my own decisions and analyze the markets. I think that this is the best way because then you have much more confidence in your decisions and you are able to take responsibility rather than relying on anyone else and trusting them with these decisions. Hopefully i can stop relying on signals in the future, but for now it is my main decider for deals. 

• +1 1
  • +5 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Doing it yourself sometimes feels perfect and its important we are able to work with it we need to really keep defining what we are doing , and trading on our own is actually one of the best thing  to do and we should never be afraid to ask the same

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Well for me if im doing deals, i analysing the market first, checking the move of the coin and of course don't be driven by your emotion, always seek for second opinion, seek for crypto professional so you can be sure how things will be going.

• +2 2

For me my friend and in on my own opinion, I prefer I am going to do that with my self because it is good to know it by yourself and at the same time you will get a assurance that the information you get is true or legit and it is also good to rely on professionals because of their experience of that.

Edited by kitekite24
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

I am always observing the price of bitcoin in the market. I don't depend on other professionals or big names, it's better if you do it with your own, you will become good like them as well if you will have many experince.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

i analysing the market first, checking the move of the coin

Well, this is a great move for you mate, this is always happens when you're a trader, most of the time in trading, you're predicting the price of a coin and you will marked a date when the coin rises.

On 6/27/2020 at 1:50 PM, Magnom said:

I think it's really important to know how members here do their deals !

Are you depending on your self ? By analysing the market and the coin you want to buy ?(

Or do you trust in someone professional in this crypto world and he gives you the right signals for your deals ?  "Signals " 

For me I prefer to analyze the coin by myself but when it's come to Bitcoin I prefer to depend on someone professional in this field

Please vote and make a comment about how you make your deals as a trader !

Firstly i wanna say i am not a big Investor that i need to hear About others idea who is professional in Invest section.. I try to learn from myself and gain knowledge but its not     i do invest hurry just to earn profit because there has a lose too if you invest on wrong currency or in wrong time.. I usually hold some coin and see its price analysis with carefully..            

• +2 1

I also used different different indicater while I am going to make any trade , I also follow some groups who provide signals time to time .

only a fully experienced member make's trade without any doubt , still I need more times to reach on it .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/27/2020 at 8:36 PM, guatazoo said:

I'm completing my trading deals only by doing my own analysis, and I really hate to use trading signals analysis of others because it made me lose $300 in forex trading. 

That's true, sometimes following others analysis will make you lose your money because always put it on your mind, they can even predict the accurate price of the bitcoin, it's better if you set your own standard than following others.

• +2 1