How to keep your account secured - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Some people have annoyed when the sites warn them about the importance of the atrong passworda sobthat is very good to save our accounts becauae nobody will help us to reatore our accounts if we got hacked.

Thank you for this wonderful and useful post, and we must be careful when writing a strong and complex password that we write it on a piece of paper and put it in a safe place because when the password is complex it becomes difficult to remember later

Yes my friend, thank you for this useful information.

Many people have weak and easily predictable passwords.

We must always keep our accounts secure by making our passwords very strong and unpredictable.

• +2 1

All these tips will absolutely help and now in most platforms you can easily create your very secured because there are some criteria your password must be able to check out before you'll be able to set the password

Hello dear members of this wonderful forum, fraudsters are always ready to do their dirty work, waiting for the opportunity to pounce on prey, so we should not be that easy prey, thank you my dear friend for this wonderful information you provide, and the detailed explanation that I have done  Of course, creating strong passwords, not pressing unreliable ties, and not being dragged behind the temptations to double currencies helps not to be cheated.

It's important to pay attention to those steps when making an account elsewhere so that your account is secure. You will use your birth year, as well as a few letters, separated by a special character.

Yes, you are right. We must all protect our accounts well, starting with the password and its importance. The second thing is to avoid scammers because they will constantly try to swindle you and steal your money and your work.

Thank you, my friend, for this information. We always need secret, complex and strong passwords that include letters, numbers and some symbols, and most importantly not to share them with others to protect them from penetration.

You can secure your account by setting a strong password that contains upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols, as well as avoiding untrusted sites and unknown people who invite you to them.

By keeping the account secure, away from hacking and prohibiting, providing the information for entering the profile with good information, creating a strong password and keeping it well in a place on the device or others, following the forum rules well and not offending other members. These are the most important things.

• +2 1

Good educative post. I learn a lot from your post which can help me to secure my accounts but I want to also informed my mates that we should never disclosed our password with anyone so that No one can take advantage of that to hacked our accounts..!

Hello my friend, thanks for this advice. I am a follower of many of them when I create the password, but I think that an additional security step is allowed because hackers and their tools cannot guess a password with symbols. Thank you very much

It's all very thank you my friend watch us this valuable information .
I fully agree with you, we are surrounded by thieves and scammers in our daily lives and in our work, in order to ensure that our account is protected we must all follow the steps you have mentioned .
Thank you again for that.

That's right, friend, you are absolutely right, thank you for publishing all these tips that are very useful, to keep our account insured, in this way we will prevent them from stealing all our money, which with a lot of work we have been able to acquire.

Thank you, my friend, for this post. We must set a strong password and not share its privacy with anyone, that there are alerts that work when fraudsters try to enter, and that there are strong security steps.

• +3 1

good tips , i do follow many of them whenever i make a password but i would like to add one more thing , some websites like yobit allow additional security step which is google Authenticator that you should add a 6 digit number every time you log in your account , this number always changes as well.

Don't copy post from others.. don't post in the same topic again and again.. write your own posts with unique words and present your post  in a meaningful way..

I think that you did not mention any case of hacking anyone’s account because it is a safe and reliable forum. Just be careful not to share your personal information with someone else and that your password is a very strong word.

This forum, according to some knowledgeable and experienced individuals, is extremely healthy. Your contribution will go a long way toward making your account more secure. Those who require additional account protection should give it a try.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information and a good idea, my dear You have made a very important post. In fact each of us should be given a strong password that will make us be protected from the scammers and hackers Password numbers must be in English with uppercase and lowercase that will make know one get access to it

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice on how to keep our account safe. In general, our password for all our bank accounts and any other account, even social media platforms, must be a complex password that contains a large one and contains small letters and contains characters and contains Also on the numbers of these matters in general, they must contain these things to have a strong password and most importantly, dear not to work. Any spam is one of the most important things that we must follow. We came from an unreliable source. Entering and stealing our money with our personal consent. Thank you very much.

Thank for this good and useful topic.it is very helpful for me.i have knot knowledge about secure the account but due to your topic I have know much knowledge about it .you are right we should making very secure and very strong password.