How to keep your account secured - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Well if you want to secured your account then don't give your privacy any one. Always created a strong password. Try to change your password in every week

Thank you friend for your good advice giving to us, it was really important that we should create a very difficult passwords that are hard to guess but easy for us to remember. Security of our password is very important and we learn this now in school but many do not know how easy it is to break this and still use their name or easy combinations or their dogs name as a password and their date of birth. Avoid creating type of passwords that you will not remember some days.

Thank you so much my dear member for this useful post and you make my day by posting this information because i am new here and always searching for some useful information which helps me at this forum and i am very much grateful to you that you share this information with us and i will follow all your advice about how to make passwords and how we can avoid from spammers.

• +2 1

You can secure your accout by enabling the security  option. Most of the  crypto wallets are offering the privacy by providing the private key so your account would remain  safe and secured . you can choose trust wallet or coin base wallet regarding the safety

good tips ,Its good to take care in those steps when creating account somewhere so that your account can be secured.Choosing the right password is important in order to keep our account safe from hacking, and I think it must be a strong password that includes uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers and we should not to share it with any person or site.

• Useful or interesting 1

What you share is of benefit.it is always good to have a strong password that keeps us away from hackers.we should also learn to verify any account we are providing our information to before signing up.since many online site are there to hack people's account. @David ck, @Louay

• Useful or interesting 1

@David ck just keeping a good strong password does not secure your account completely. Still we must protect our account using a strong password. Besides we we must never fail prey into scammers. We must not share our personal information. 

Thanks for providing us the useful information with us. We all should set a strong password and don't tell anyone else. In this way we can save ourselves from hackers and can work in comfortable environment .

To keep your account safe and secure from being banned, don't try too much on your account. Keep things simple. Don't try to create new topics if you are not sure that it is not already created by anyone else. Always try to reply on topics which are unique. Avoid cheat rating and scamming of any kind. Crypto talk is a platform for the people who are vigilant and hard working. Keep working guys but with honesty and patience. 

• +2 1

On this forum if you want to secure your account, then you have to avoid from scamming in any style. You should be avoid from cheating. You should be work honestly. Because it is a fair app,for online working and earning money. On that platform,new comers are also be appreciated with increased in currency values. So be careful in your working and your topic also. 

• +3 1

Thanks dear friend you sharing information is very important and your topic is valuable and I like him so safe account must be important in this forum because many scammers around either so not any personal information share with others then you safe hare. 

• +4 1

We saw many security issue everyday in our life. If you wanted to keep safe your accounts you have to focused on your account security. Never compromise security of your accounts. Try to use hard password and 2 step. 

• +2 1

Many new members will get more information about security by your help. Personally I always use strong password with many characters to keep my account safe. I think that hackers can't hack my account if I use strong password.

• +1 1

The best way to secure your account is to setup a password to it,also avoid sharing your personal information with anyone,if people knows our password they can do illegal things and share bad things which will ruin your life. So, keeping strong password is very important at all time.

Your post informative for me. Because I'm new here. So when I'm create here a account, so I follow the rules this platform. When you register on this platform you always follow the instructions and secured the account full because some checker Access your identity. 

• +4 1

There are some basic rule for crypto talk  if you follow these rules your account is secure if you don't consider these rules there is chance to ban your account

You can keep your account save and secured when you don't share your personal login details with any person no matter how close you're to that person because your personal details are your license of safety on this platform and once it is shared you can be scam and your account can even be taking away from you. 

It is common sense that if you share your account to others than your account will never secure. Keep it in your own mind only so that your account remain secured.

In the modern age technology is blessing in our life but, Most of the time we are facing several kind of problems related to online. Such as spamming, Hacking, and  other illegal  way. Now if we can secured our account ,then, every time avoid any kind of spamming message and we can use strong password and also use 3 step verification system.

• +1 1

Look there are lots of scammer available nowadays. You have to be careful of it. They will give you proposal to make double money. Dont fall into their trap. Dont click any unusual link. Dont share your personal information with others. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend by keeping a strong password partially make your account secured. Passwords must be never shared with others.Thank you for this valuable information.

To keep your account more safe and reliable you have to provide it strong key features with the combination of pin key and character and always continously change the password with the passage of time.

• +1 1

good information about security purpose , i also suggest to my friends and my family members donot share your security information with others and use password with different combination and try to change it in every maximum after three months.

• +1 1

Hellow dear fellow it's a good thing to make our account secure so that no one can do scam with us we all should follow rules and all the tips he has mentioned above we should create strong password and also enable 2 factor verification 

On 6/27/2020 at 11:39 AM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our forum. 

1e2c647d0e499d9e12e2b014f7f97483.jpg

Yes mate you are right. Security is necessary and very important thing in this platform. We know that lot of scammers are active these days. And we have heard that care is better than cure. That is why we should create a strong security system with secure password. I have learned maximum from your post.