Get a classic website for your business. - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Get a classic website for your business.

Hi friends,

A business without website and business email its not yet a classic business. Website will increase value to your business and you will reach many people all over the world. I am a website developer, i can create any kind of website according to your needs. I can create a wordpress website or a wix website, make your choice.

Pricing.

Wix websites;

• Personal website (10 GB Storage, 100 GB bandwith, 1 free business email, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $350
  • Business website (20 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, Unlimited business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $560
  • Organisation/ Ecommerce website (100 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, Unlimited business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate, Free logo) - $780

Wordpress websites;

• Personal website (20 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, 100 free business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $290
  • Business website (100 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, 100 free business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $460
  • Organisation/ Ecommerce website (140 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, 100 free business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $710

Your website will be ready from 1 - 3 weeks.

Affiliates (refer clients to us and get paid):

• Personal website - $30
  • Business website - $40
  • Organisation/ Ecommerce - $50

Note:

Wix is very simple to use than wordpress, wix doesn't require any skills to manage your site but you will require some skills in wordpress.

If you need unlimited storage for your website just contact us and we will give you the price according to your needs.

calvinpriva75@gmail.com

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For classic websites emails and sine details are required so many wrbsites are good for the classic and good will business.... Like rapido. Com websites is very good and forsage as well....... And wordpress like websites are epic.... 

• +2 1

I really need to have a website but it will be a bookstore. The price will be high i guess because i need to be very unique and each member can have a wallet on that web so that they can store their money for purchasing books.

• +2 1

It is a great help for whose starting their very own business. If it is good for innovation to make your business fit and/ or stable and will maintain of making profit from it. Thinking it was a good way for aspiring to grow from this platform and you had a good offer for everyone.

• +2 1

Yes you can get classic website for business and for earning as well too. It is very easy many plateform are available for website. Blogger.com wordpress.com also used for making classic website. Now days it is very helpful.

• +2 1

Yes Good opportunity fo those who want start there own business including me so I can sell my products and get my good income  but I can't afford the price of website 

i would really love to have a website to grow my business and allow people to easily access it and pay in crypto
it will be very new especially in my country

• +2 1

I think it's good that they always try to evolve in this online industry to improve themselves. In my personal opinion, I use WIX a lot, it seems to me a good page for the service of people who like to develop their respective endeavors more and more!

On 26.06.2020 at 21:17, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

A business without website and business email its not yet a classic business. Website will increase value to your business and you will reach many people all over the world. I am a website developer, i can create any kind of website according to your needs. I can create a wordpress website or a wix website, make your choice.

Pricing.

Wix websites;

• Personal website (10 GB Storage, 100 GB bandwith, 1 free business email, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $350
  • Business website (20 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, Unlimited business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $560
  • Organisation/ Ecommerce website (100 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, Unlimited business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate, Free logo) - $780

Wordpress websites;

• Personal website (20 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, 100 free business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $290
  • Business website (100 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, 100 free business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $460
  • Organisation/ Ecommerce website (140 GB Storage, Unlimited bandwith, 100 free business emails, Free domain, Free SSL certificate) - $710

• Personal website - $30
  • Business website - $40

Note:

Wix is very simple to use than wordpress, wix doesn't require any skills to manage your site but you will require some skills in wordpress.

If you need unlimited storage for your website just contact us and we will give you the price according to your needs.

calvinpriva75@gmail.com

I don't understand anything about creating websites, but I've always wanted to have a website. Can you summarize what is the difference between Wix websites and Wordpress websites? Still interested in the question of how the payment will take place if I order a website from you? And what are the guarantees?

Я не могу понять одну вещь: какое это имеет отношение к рынку криптовалют? Это просто отдельная ветка, которая никак не касается криптовалют, только если там разрешена оплата криптовалютой.

a beautiful site is very important for the success of your business
Of course, if you want to grow your business, it is very necessary to use the most modern software possible and to work only with experts.
It is very easy in 2020 to connect with the technology partners of Salesforce, for example, who will help you optimize your work. Is not it?
good luck

• +2 1

On 6/26/2020 at 12:17 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Pricing.

Wix websites;

Wordpress websites;

• Personal website - $30
  • Business website - $40

Note:

calvinpriva75@gmail.com

but this is reliable, because there are many scams here on the internet, and since this is supposed to always ask you to deposit money to teach you and in the end they only block you or stop answering

it is very necessary to use the most modern software possible if you want to develop your business, and to work only with experts.
 I totally agree that a beautiful site is very important for the success of your business, but it is also very pleasant to use CRM systems, additional software etc.
which will help you optimize your work.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Getting a website for our businesses is one of the advanced movement we can make in order to ensure that a moving forward is happening to our business. There are several advantages attached to building a website for our business such as; boosting our brand reputation and recognition, in order to enhance more sales.

A good and classical webiste can allow a business to expand easily and softly, and it would as well make it to look more attractive. By the time I start growing my own business, I would also love to build for my business a good and attractive website. 

Interesting Dear friend @CalvinprivaYes today for business is indispensable a good website to promote their products and services. Because with the website we can cross the border without a lot of investment. We need just to do it according to our goal market strategies. Because each website is depending on about what you want to promote and what is the type of traffic you reach.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Sure. @tienda A website is one of the important things that we need in our business, some customers will need to review your website and see previous projects before they reach direct to you. Many people sees a website like a normal thing, but it increases the value for a business/ company.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I hope that one day I will start my own business and I hope that it will be an online one, because the Corona Pandemic showed that any other business can be affected at any time but it is more secure to work from the comfort f your home, many of my friend stumbled at paying their bills because their salaries stopped and they do not have any other income. when I will start my own Business I will make sure to have my own website, and that is for sure. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend you I also think new business started online platform and thinking create a website eCommerce. You provide website create price. I am planing next year middle started my business. If I started business I will contact you to create website. Thanks for give details website create price that very helpful for me. Now I planing how start my business and calculation expenses.

• +2 1

The fees are really high in this regard.
There are those who do what they say for more affordable prices.
My advice to friends is to search well.

On 8/4/2020 at 11:57 PM, Tunuu said:

I really need to have a website but it will be a bookstore. The price will be high i guess because i need to be very unique and each member can have a wallet on that web so that they can store their money for purchasing books.

It's not that difficult for making a wallet in centralised way. If your user target is small then Wix would be the best recommendation and basically the deposit will be made to your account and you will store the deposited money from users on own. While they will see only visual representation in their account but security should be thought twice.

And my suggestion is you can use payment Api in your book store like from PayPal, your country local Wallet or any Crypto currency. It will be easier and more secured in my opinion.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Hello friends,

there are lot of website available for your business but is suggest you a classic website for your business is wordpress.it is most important thing that you business to use the modern technology to reach our goal.