You can withdraw coins now - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

You can withdraw coins now

Your details will come in handy when the payment is made. Payment has also been halted today due to the forum's cleaning period. The value has come to a halt for the second day. But I'm well aware of the situation, and it's past time to clear this forum of irrelevant posts. I'm hoping that the invoice will be published shortly after the cleaning process is completed.

• +1 1

Many congratulations for those earnings obtained in your work and effort in the forum. Personally, I have not yet started to receive my earnings since only yesterday I surpassed the first requirement of the first 100 publications, but I hope that in 7 days I can feel the happiness that you feel for those earnings. 

• Useful or interesting 1

my friend you can withdraw the your earning from the cyptotalk. that is not easy to use the cryptotalk, many people leave it for the 100 post, in it you have a patience and hard worker. you are luckly for your future,

• +5 1

Yes my dear you withdraw you money which you earn from the cryptotalk. These are talk tokens. Its price is low than the satoishi. Many people work on it with totally interesting.

• +5 1

Yes dude many  users find something beneficial like sometime trade is stopped and also something the price of talks and BTC is very much higher so it's a good news for all of them at that time

• +1 1

Yes my friend, Its a good opportunity to earn good amount of tokens everyday with investbox, your details will come in handy when the payment is made. The waiting for the payment is the worst time of the the working that is why when you are not getting paid it is very hard to keep on working.good luck my friend .

• +2 1

Ive seen on several posts wee people complain of not having the opportunity to withdraw their btc. But it's good to see that this might be a problem that happens once in a while and it's always fixes for members to earn from this

Oops so there's been a time where members here in the forum can't withdraw or take their balance to account. I wonder if this will still happen in the future. But I don't think that this is really a problem, this is just like a system maintenance on going and that is the reason why members cannot withdraw their balances from this forum.

• +3 1

There are some members who acted smartly and put coins into the investment fund to gain 1% until the coin was listed in the market in the 11th month, and it achieved a very large return on this matter, as the coin was issued at the price of 200 satoshi per talk.

• +4 1

I give you advice if you own a large number of currencies that can be used to include these currencies officially invest them in the investment fund and you will take 1% and you are comfortable with your currencies

Yes we can withdraw our coins very easily which we have earned from this platform through posting, we just need to create our yobit account which should be connected with our cryptotalk account and it will be connected at that situation when we will use same email address which we have used in cryptotalk account and in yobit account we can withdraw our coins very easily. 

I think that it will be better to store the coins for more and not just dump and make the price worthless. If you plan to sell as I see from your post maybe do it slow and not all together and use sell orders. I for once think that we should hold the talk tokens in the investbox and not sell any.

• +2 1

That was such a nice moment although I was not there to share it with the members because I wasn't a part of the platform unfortunately the wrong turns were made and the token lost its value immensely and greatly.

Hello dear, congratulations for having make a withdrawal from the tonight platform, so I never make any withdrawal, but I hope to do that in the near time, thank you for sharing your experience with us, thanks.

Hello mate, I think this is a very great news as members as withdraw their earning from the yobit platform, as this will make them work harder than before, so thank you for sharing this important notice. 

Congratulations, my friend, I think it is great to get a financial reward by creating useful topics. I think this is an incentive and encouragement in order to increase our efforts and work continuously in order to achieve the profit we want, in addition to obtaining valuable information.

• +2 1

You have withdraw your money. Congrats but the time i complete my hundred posts and after that my earning started. But i can't invest my money but i must try this. If this is useful then i invest my money.

Thanks for useful post .

Thanks.

Wow, I am very happy for you, I just joined this forum, so basically I have to wait for a week before I can start getting my payment, but I can't really wait for that to happen, however, I am not going to withdraw my coins, but I will invest then in the yobit investbox for 1%daily earning.

Congratulation!i have not invesed yet but look forward to it, what's the minimum investment and whats the withdrawal limit from the fund is there  any limit amount?

Congratulation friend, i can see it exciting, this is a good and fabulous website it really create income and inspired people to bring iut what the have in thier mind.

Wow! What a  nice and helping forum ,i really like it , I'm new here but looking forward to earn from this forum and creat a post.

I am very happy that I will put all these symbols in the investment fund and I hope that this block will be worth high when we start trading it after two months. I hope the currency price is a little higher and will not start to come down quickly in the first trading process of the currency.

Wow that's great. I am happy to see you earn from cryptotalk. Keep earning. I have some btc in yobit and I don't know who to invest to earn on daily bases. I am trying to know about investment plan and how to invest in yobit. I want to say that it is a best and good place to earn easy money.

sometimes the option to withdraw your accumulated coins suspends because of the depletion of the pool. these times you should wait patiently for the pool to be replenished. then it comes back to normal and you can withdraw as usual

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png