You can withdraw coins now - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

You can withdraw coins now

On 6/26/2020 at 5:36 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, you can now withdraw your currencies. I managed to withdraw the currencies that I got by posting the posts. It is really nice to have these symbols and store them until September. This makes us continue working harder.

1802586080__.jpg.72a592088176fdabe2a063aac0c34244.jpg

That nice, at least since the talk token have not been traded yet the Satoshi will serve as a supplement so as to enable us not to relent and we should keep on doing the work untill the trading date reach.

Another advice I woul like to give to all the users is is that do not sell off your Bitcoins on a weekly basis. Keep a track on the price fluctuations of the Bitcoins and when the value of Bitcoins is at a high level then sell off your Bitcoins. This way you could earn huge profits out of this platform. The value of Bitcoins are currently on the rise so this strategy can be adopted.

I have accumulated a good number of Talc coin thanks to my participation in the forum and interaction on posts. I invest what I collect in InvestBex in Yobit, and I hope to get good profits from this currency when it starts trading.

Even though the coin can be withdrawable, the coin value is still that kind of really nearly as nothing as of yet, but patience in the other hand is what most will have to hold on to, as we can't do anything with the coin yet as Just to earn and hold

On 10/22/2020 at 1:17 PM, Michaelx018 said:

Another advice I woul like to give to all the users is is that do not sell off your Bitcoins on a weekly basis. Keep a track on the price fluctuations of the Bitcoins and when the value of Bitcoins is at a high level then sell off your Bitcoins. This way you could earn huge profits out of this platform. The value of Bitcoins are currently on the rise so this strategy can be adopted.

This is quite a simple advice that everyone knows. There is nothing practical in it. Bitcoin price may stay unchanged during some weeks which makes it impossible to earn anything from it. If anyone buys bitcoin now, the risk of earning and losing is 50/50 because the price is high and the news about PayPal accepting bitcoin is causing the current rise and this effect could disappear at any moment.

All my coin earned from this forum I put them in the investment box for 1 per cent per day ,it's not a lot but just to keep them in moving until the listing of the coin, and investment is without action that's mean you don't need to log all days 

Well, even after the launch of Talk I will continue even if the price is low. I managed to sell mine, it wasn't much because I recently joined, but because I like being here, I will continue regardless of the amount that arrives.

If you have a large amount of currency, it is better to put it in the investment fund and get 1% per day. In this way, you will earn additional income and increase your profits.

It's good, coins can now be sold Talk, thus starting to profit from the forum for those who were waiting for it, congratulations!

I have managed to do that too mate and i invested half of what i earned there as i heard people said you would get 1% per day on investbox. So i did took a shot and it works with no problems so i just invested all of my coins there but not all of them though.

• +3 1

Most of us were expecting that particular time to start withdrawing talk tokens.

The long awaited time paid off and I am glad that i've kept my tokens for all this time as not only i could achieve much higher value as well as from investment box option.

Also the gain is much better now than before since price is getting bigger on each day.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I onlyl hope it is something that will give us back some money but I once again have to ask to support the token and not dump all your stack because we want a good price for a longer time.

There should a little more on the type coin that can be withdraw, to make it known for one whose coin are up to withdraw level because my not up to. 

Good to know friend, currently Talk token can be sold and bought on the exchange. each one has its symbol yobit displays in its interfacein a simple and easy way to be able to exchange our coins and withdraw or deposit easily.in the capture you showed that you accumulated more than 1000 token congratulations for great work in the forum, Currently Talk token has a good value.

2 minutes ago, Joseph J said:

Good to know friend, currently Talk token can be sold and bought on the exchange. each one has its symbol yobit displays in its interfacein a simple and easy way to be able to exchange our coins and withdraw or deposit easily.in the capture you showed that you accumulated more than 1000 token congratulations for great work in the forum, Currently Talk token has a good value.

Yes this really amazing place to be with the value of talktoken is very good, I don't want to sell just yet reason been that the value of the talk token is going to increase at a higher rate I want to wait till then I will now sell some of it.. This site have really helped a lot of us in here as our side hustle

On 11/9/2020 at 6:37 AM, decemberends said:

I have managed to do that too mate and i invested half of what i earned there as i heard people said you would get 1% per day on investbox. So i did took a shot and it works with no problems so i just invested all of my coins there but not all of them though.

can you tell what currency you invested in the investbox? because from what I see on investbox there are some conditions that are absurd and end up making people not to make a profit. but in the case of talk token it seems that it has no conditions, but 1% per day forever is something very exaggerated and I wonder how long that would be sustainable?

• Useful or interesting 1

It should feel very gratifying when it comes to withdrawing our money earned by making our posts in the forum personally, I still do not withdraw because I am new and I have not met the requirements to start earning but I hope to withdraw my winnings soon.

it's good to collect all this quantity of talk token and sell it with good price, now we are in last november and the price of talk token is less than 50 satoshi, i see that there are many users stoped to working in this forum because the price down, those users who are working here for only getting money, i'm always trust for crypto talk team and i'm sure that the price will be increase in the future.

I am thankful that the admins have made us to be able to withdraw our earnings and this will encourage us to keep working hard and to keep making useful posts and give reputation to our fellow members.

It is always hard to make posts when you do not know how much you will be able to make when the coin will be listed and now we know there is something that is fishy about the future of the talk so we are worried about working here too.

thank you for sharing this experience , it is very enlightening, if I may ask, did it need a long time for your withdrawal to be completed, and considering the investment you are talking about , there is a friend in the comments who talked about one hundred percent daily, do you have other interest choices but for a longer period of time?

Congratulations My friend; worthy of work hard to get money for your business, keep your business, this is a true incentive to you to publish high quality publications, I always wish to share your traitor to learn from them.

Of course, it is good to get these tokens, but unfortunately the token price has decreased very much these days, now the price of a talk token on a Yobit is only 43 satoshi, and this is a very low price compared to the price that was just a while ago, which was 75 satoshi, this means that our profits have decreased by half I hope the managers find a way to raise the price of the token.

The best thing one can do with the earned Talktokens is to put them into creating a Passive Income by investing in Yobit InvestBox that offers you 1% daily return rate.