Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

This strategy of dividing capital into several parts is correct and most professional traders do so.
I think such a method is the best and safest way to avoid a loss.

I usually use it, but when I feel that I am facing a good opportunity to enter, I enter with all my capital into the transaction.

I think everything you said is true
I just add that it is necessary to follow currency news and world news. I think it has an impact. Everything that affects the dollar affects the virtual currency.

• +2 1

These are things that every sane trader should do because they maintain financial balance.  Where investing in a specific amount of money and not entering with all the money will maintain financial discipline in the event of losing the deal that the trader makes and make him not lose all his money.  You have to be a successful trader and commit to organizing your money so that the loss is not dire.

• +4 1

Yes, as you correctly said, you should not lose your head when you trade and be sure not to indulge in emotions.Be sure to split your funds and be prepared to lose them. These are good tips and they are suitable for everyone and not just for beginners.

It's hard to find an investment with steady profit, but I think if you look at yobit, they are doing good projects these days worth a look.

I agree with you, emotions is our largest enemy in trading He must control his emotions, especially when currency prices are declining and the market is in a downward state, and also if you are a beginner in the field of trading.We should also put in place a good trading plan Because trading without a good plan will make you hate trading.

You can participate in airdrops while doing other types of activities to increase your income because it usually happens that airdrops last a long time for distribution
if you want to see rewards instantly as advice is to invest in cryptocurrencies that are below expectations
and take advantage of the moment of the rise to sell
yobit offers us a mining service that it would be good to invest and take advantage of it

Trading is not just so easy to be done by every person. It need a big heart to get started because there is possibilty to lose money as well. So you should be mentally ready at every point to control the loss and profit.

the technique of dispensing investments in several currencies is one of the basics of a a success funding, as that with a proportion increases income fees, reduces loss ratios, and offers you greater manipulate over your investment.

You are correct . this is good tips. We should fend off the entirety of our feelings when we are exchanging . We ought to have tolerance . Also, I enjoyed the point wherein we should exchange when we are prepared to lose. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this useful post .

• +1 1

On 6/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

@iloveyobitThat's very excellently said friend.So many beginners may think that anyone can easily earn a lot by trading.But i will say if you don't have enough knowledge about it,it's better you learn them first.The  points that you mentioned is the mostly important for all.No one should invest his whole money for trading and then it's better to not invest on just one coin.And the most important is don't go with your emotion because it may cause you big loss.

• +1 1

Trading requires a lot of of experience and emotions have no place in it. Margin of error is present if you are using a popular coin. But if you are investing in new coin the capital must be that which you are ready to lose because you are most likely to.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Wow, nice one, this is not only referring to the beginners alone, it referring to every member of this great forum, some invest all what they got in one place which is not advisable, let take this little message serious, it will help us

Before entering into trading platform, make complete plan about where to invest and how much to invest. Dont do investments with a vague idea, do a research about the investment opportunities and threats and make sure that your money will be safe. Trading involves high percentage of risk, so be careful with your trading strategies. Consult people who are doing trading well. And try not to concentrate on a single investment option, invest in different trading platforms, to reduce huge losses

• +1 1

Of course, stopping the loss is always required in every deal you make because a safety tool for the trader, unless he wants to lose all his money in the market

• +1 1

Good morning family, it is really worth commenting on this publication, very simple and short but of great value for all of us who are starting in this world of cryptocurrencies. Always bear in mind that here we cannot let ourselves be carried away by emissions, we must always be calm and think very well what our next steps will be. Whenever we make an investment, not bet everything, we must be reasonable.

nice week for everyone.

• +1 1

If can anybody want to be successful traders so then he have to be big heart because you can lose money any time don't become panic ore sale coin in lose wait for some time and always invest how much you can bear lose  don't and  before taking any step first confirm  is this right to take this step 

On 6/26/2020 at 11:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

Thanks for the information

You're right, you need simple tips to be a successful businessman, but we need to keep in mind that we need to know where we're going to make a profit, but if I don't know, we can't make a profit and we'll always have a good mind.  Because here we can make a profit one time, we will lose one time, if we lose one time, if we break down, I can't invest, so I think we have to harden our minds first, then we can be successful traders. Thank you my friend

• +1 1

Thank you friend for the advice and you are right in your words, so the trader must be prepared for the risks that he will face and be wise in time.

• +1 1

we don't have many tricks in trading like you have mansions  but. we need luck in trading its my opinion because I but you have to make right decision in trading wait patient is very important in trading 

If you want to be a good trader in life, you must follow the seniors and the seniors are your biggest teachers because they will give you advice from their work experience and follow their advice, then you can be a good trader in this life.

• +1 1