Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

On 6/26/2020 at 10:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

All points are 💯 correct I agree with you my friend we need small amount to invest we don't have to start with big capital. 2ndly we need to invest a little we can take the risk not all and later regret. We don't have to use emotions in either investment or trading  because we can loss die to lack of confidence and not ready to take risk.

A good trader must read a lot of educational books within his field or within psychology to be more successful over time and he will have his own laws of success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

All points are 💯 correct I agree with you my friend we need small amount to invest we don't have to start with big capital. 2ndly we need to invest a little we can take the risk not all and later regret. We don't have to use emotions in either investment or trading  because we can loss die to lack of confidence and not ready to take risk.

Thank you for the support and adding information, you can help more by sharing this information inside and outside the forum in order for the traders to benefit from it.

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for the support and adding information, you can help more by sharing this information inside and outside the forum in order for the traders to benefit from it.

👍 Yes I will of course share this knowledge since j have understand what you are explaining I will also help others to learn from me as I learn from you. Nice to meet you happy Posting.

I advise you to follow a safe strategy as if you invest 10% of the capital in this way, it maintains the largest part of your balance and ensures that you do not lose a large amount of money

you are right, but there is one point for who's trade with btc pair, i see always when the price of bitcoin move in the up or down, many altcoins his price decrease, i'm buyed three coins (matic, sys iotx) in one minute the price of btc moved to the up all those altcoin moved to the down

Your tips are great to be successful trader and one thing never trade with other money. As you said trade with the money which you want to loss. If you want to be good trader you should never afraid of the loss.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post was a very helpful post to me. As a beginner here and I don't have experience in trading but because of this strategies that you post, It will help me to make my own strategies using this post that you made and use it as a guidelines. thank you so much for this post i hope all the members who wants to go to trade must see this post.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I also strongly suggest this suggestion and I'm also doing the same , though mine portfolio isn't that much big but i also prefer putting investment in different coins so that if somehow we loss from one we can recover it easily from another. Though selection should be done wisely.  And patience with good research also helps to grow our profit. 

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

To be effective dealer you have to become familiar with exchanging before start trading.You ought to consistently pick right and beneficial coin for trading.You likewise need more patients in exchanging

• +2 1

I want to add an important piece of information, too, that we must have patience in our trading.
I previously lost some money because I did not have enough patience in trading.

In my opinion, staying away from margin or financial leverages because it causes losses more and faster, and secondly, the most important point is not to allow fear or feelings to control decisions, such as getting out of deals before achieving their goals.

• +1 1

If there are things that you need to be successful in , and especially in trading, you need to work on what you have and especially your dopiest your deposit is really important and we have to keep it perfectly and that is what we a have to keep on enjoying so its important to really keep everything working well for everybody as we all know. a well managed funds works well for all of us and its what we need to keep in average do the right thing and everything will work well for you.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Anyone who needs to become a successful trader will have to apply those steps. We have to invest in different places so that we can escape losing all our cryptos when hackers will hack that exchange, and we also have to invest an amount that we can afford to lose.

• +1 1

In other words, stick to the stop loss and win profits, book them gradually and do not become greedy or chase the green candles and commit to dividing the portfolio well and keep part of your balance in usdt so that you can seize opportunities.

• +1 2

On 7/5/2020 at 4:14 PM, Jamaloo said:

To be effective dealer you have to become familiar with exchanging before start trading.

Yes my friend you are correct for us to be an effective dealer or to become success on our trading we must be familiar on how to do things in that system for us not be be scam and not to trade in no value coins.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

What a very good advise. We must not swayed by our emotions in do some trading. The listed advise is very well said, minimize what you are ready to lose, because if you lose you are ready from it. Is there any advice for beginners who want do trading?!

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

This is good advice and i think that the hardest one to follow from that list is being able to control your emotions. There are many users that trade and when doing so they panic buy or panic sell their coins when they see that there is a drop or rise in the price and they don't rely on their predetermined objectives. In this way they are making decisions based on emotion and not facts and this can be very detrimental and can result in major losses. I think that controlling your emotions is the hardest step in trading, but in my opinion it is the most important trait to be a successful trader. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Becoming a successful Cryptocurrency trader is not an easy job to do but with your determination you can become one and the problem is that you need good experience and concrete background about Cryptocurrency before you can become a professional trader because it is filled with risk and only experienced people can overcome some challenges.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Sadly too many investors initially think that they should be trading instead of buying and watching the price once in a while. All these influencers and day-traders are just distracting these people and investments do not work as that. You buy an asset and forget about it if you invest. You do not trade all day and comment on twitter or shill with 20 tweets all day. I have blocked all these people that have like a hundred thousand fake bought followers to backup their claims. They are all bullish now, but they will turn bearish when they sell and try to manipulate by making people sell, and they will be buying. Paid shills by whales doing what they are told. Most of them have no clue what Bitcoin is about and are happy that banks entered the space.

• +1 1

Invest and trsde the money that you afford to lose, always put that on your mind when you are having both things. Always think that there is a possibility that you may lose your money when you try both things.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, Fightkhan1234 said:

i never invested before since i am new here but i think there is something wrong about your second point , you can always get your currencies back  that you  used to invest🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

If the asset you invested in (crypto or otherwise) goes to zero, you will lose your money.

So indeed, research before you invest, and only use money you can afford to lose.

I agree with @BTC Future that investing is for the long term, and different from (day or swing) trading.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I actually agree with you, there are so many traders, but successful traders know between risk and reward we need to really keep everything well defined and protect ourselves and in a perfect mission there could  be something that can help you in understanding everything , there is a lot of good things that can help us achieve a lot

• +1 1

On 8/14/2020 at 2:50 AM, marce9427 said:

These tips are essential for every beginner in the world of investment, since many people believe that a good option is to invest all their money at the same time because they believe that they will obtain good returns, forgetting about the high risks we face.

You are my friend in this reply or post that you created. Many beginners here are rushing things that they want to do investing whenever they want because that they know investing make your money big or increase in just a time but they didn't know that investing needs a proper knowledge, time and patience.

BetFury                                                   

Really useful advice, I think it falls under doing good capital management, and it is one of the most important things that we can do while doing trading in addition to possessing the skills needed for trading.

• +1 1