Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

If someone is mostly new at crypto, i think they should avoid trading.   Because before trading we have to enough knowledge about trading otherwise we may loss. As a beginner we should use short term trading because it can reduce our risks of loss       

Everyone needs advice to be able to work in the right direction and in order to be a successful trader, he must know the appropriate currency, the most profitable, and a safe location to invest it correctly.

These tips are roo easy to follow, you can not be a good trader with just these tips, you need to learn trading and keep on practice for few weeks after that you will be Able to do that.

You give a good advice to all traders, these tips are very helpful for newbies traders because in starting days new trader are mostly used his emotions and the result is that they lost his money.  

The key to start the train is always starting from a small capitals that we can afford to lose because the chances of losing in beginning are very large. Additionally one should have patience to hold the coins till the right time arrives.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you have to be careful in trading  you should learn about the trading by this forum and reading all the comments by the senior who have experienced in trading.

You have to controo your emotions many of the oeoples are losing their moeny  when they used emotion in trading think with your brain where to invest how much to invest. I think all the capital invest in one platform is  not good for you invest which  money that you have  for the loss and dont invest all the money if you invest all their must be chances to loss everything so dont invest all moeny.

Invest in best currency like btc ethurium and many others but if you dont have the knowledge dont trade anoy more.

To be a successful trader sometimes if there are easy tips but not all the easy tips lead you to achieve success in what we want or lead us to be a successful trader sometimes you have to risk without knowing if you are going to win or lose but that is it is what leads us to become a successful trader taking risks in order to win or see our results.

To be a successful trader you must first acquire sufficient knowledge and skills about trading and then have the ability to select suitable coins and lastly only if you can trade by selecting real sites then you will be successful in trading.

A trader can be successful only if he can keep his emotions at bay and has the mindset to deal with any situation.  The trade can never be disappointed and you have to keep an eye on the price of the coins in the market.  One should not rush for profit after engaging in trade and should refrain from engaging in any activity with restlessness.

For trading you firstly need to trust on the site where you are investing. Because it helps you to be a man.

Secondly you must have some thing as backup 

3rd look at the site carefully, patiently before trusting on it. 

You are  right my friend, these tips are very important and helpful for everyone wants to trade or invest his money ,we have to be careful in our trading,trade requires experience and accurate in working ,try to put your money on many sites in order not  to lose all of them if you make any mistakes .try to be calm and patient. 

• -1 1

You became a best trading when you have follow the rules of Business and work properly. You become a good trader you work properly and complete. You have give us more time and wait for low market prices 

Your opinion is right any trader which have knowledge about market can successfully create his own business but their are some chances to lose money because market is a place where rates are going bro up and down every time. So be a good trader first you have a patience and wait for the game change time. At this platform we can invest with proper Knowledge and experience. Not do whole your investment in one side invest it many sites Incase of loss then you can bear it with patience.

everything carries a risk, people invest in cryptocurrencies hoping to obtain a profit in the medium or long term, however it is a possibility that some cryptocurrencies collapse and many people lose money so you have to minimize the risk diversifying the money and investing it in different places and in different ways such as, on the one hand, having some cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, having some fiat money and also having some money invested in shares of important companies through forex and so on. the money is well distributed and risk is thus minimized.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Hi mates if you want to become successful first follow the rules and regulations of this site. Use easy wording in each post so that your post cannot be deleted. Dont use multiple accounts. 

A decent dealer must peruse a great deal of instructive books inside his field or inside brain science to be more effective over the long run and he will have his own laws of progress.

Thank you friend for your advice they are very healthy, I also think that to achieve everything you just have to propose it and be firm and determined, study the market a lot and look at the experience of the great traders

@iloveyobit Hello, sir hope you are doing well thanks for sharing knowledge about trading please keep on sharing this type of information. I noticed that only some senior members share knowledge about trading but not all the members so i request you please share more knowledge and your experience of trading because I'm curious to learn about trading. These are the fundamental tips for trading. Thank you again.

When we win our money as many parts of investment we have been denied by the major loss and therefore if we lose a small section and not all of our money; these important tips on us all follow them and not only beginners.

the biggest advice which I have got while I begin my investment journey into cryptocurrencies that to be patient with what I have and do not count my eggs before they have hatched. I should not blindly trust any cryptocurrency and should always be cautious .I still follow it to this day.

Thanks for this advise. By we distributing our money to more than one trading and more than one investment, the chances of loss will be less compared to if we use all this money for just an investment or trading because it may be a losing deal.

Always diversify your funds like invest 100 doller in 5 coins 20. 20 for each $. And if you get entry at the depth surely you can multiply your portfolio with 3x to 5x. But the patience is the main pillar

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

It is a risky method of earning so you should already anticipate that you might face some loses, so to minimize the chance to loss better to have a concrete plan first, and search for the best strategy, if you are a beginner better to consult to the pro trader and also joined the bootcamp, it will really helps you.