Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020?

On 24.06.2020 at 19:55, Whited35 said:

In the crypto world, experts say,  "Diversify your investment portfolio". I think, investing in different assets is the smartest idea to minimize losses. At least one of the chosen currency can give you profits while performing trading activities in the cryptocurrency markets. If you are thinking about investing in Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, these tokens can be the best choice for you (Note:-Please don't consider it as my investment advice! I am going to share my opinion and you are also free to share your opinions under this topic🙏)

Chainlink(LINK):-

It is a decentralized oracle network that was developed by Sergey Nazarov and his team. LINK is a native cryptocurrency to Chainlink decentralized oracle network and it is an ERC-20 token that is listed on 150+ cryptocurrency exchange sites including Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, etc. Currently, each LINK token costs around $4.65 in the cryptocurrency markets.

Official Website:-https://chain.link/

Basic Attention Token (BAT):-

It is also an ERC-20 token which is led by Brendan Eich. It's open-source and decentralized platform consists of Brave browser where users receive ads to receive rewards in BAT for viewing them. Brave Browser is itself getting the incredible reputations from global users due to its built-in ad-blocking and malware blocking features. It is also one of the fastest browsers on this planet. BAT Token is listed on so many exchange sites including top-ranked exchanges like Binance, Coinbase Pro, etc.

Official website:-https://basicattentiontoken.org/

Origin Protocol (OGN):-

This project was founded by Matthew Liu and Josh Fraser. This project's main aim is to enable blockchain-powered commerce. Recently Houbi exchange has approved to list OGN Tokens and it is already listed on top-ranked exchange sites. Coinbase has also included OGN in its list to seek the possibility to list on its exchange platform. I think investing in this token for a long-term purpose would not hurt us later. 

Official website:-https://www.originprotocol.com/en

Livepeer Token (LPT):-

Livepeer is an open-source video infrastructure service built on the Ethereum Blockchain.LPT is ERC-20, Ethereum based native token on their platform. Recently, Coinbase has released a list for 18 tokens telling like they are exploring them to list on their exchange in the near future. Surprisingly, LPT is included in their list. You can check Coinmarketcap for further details. 

Official Website:-https://livepeer.org/

CoinDeal Token (CDL):-

CDL is an ERC-20 utility token from the Coindeal exchange. I have included this token due to some reasons like if you stake CDL on Coindeal exchange you can minimize trading fees. Also, you can get passive incomes for staking CDL. The minimum staking amounts is 1000 CDL. Exchange is also offering free crypto cards to its users. Users can earn CDL tokens for voting the new currency to list on the exchange. I believe, investing CDL can surely bring me benefits in the future.

Official website:-https://coindeal.com/

If you have ideas about other potentially profitable Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, kindly share with this Cryptotalk community.

Reference:-

Ethereum has good chances, and considering that the number of ethers that have not moved for more than a year, accounted for 60.4% of the total market supply of the cryptocurrency, follows from the data of the analytical company Glassnode.  Glassnode data indicates an increase in the number of long-term Ether holders since the start of the bear market in 2018.  Most of them did not capitulate during periods of price drop below $ 100 in December 2018 and March 2020.  About 28% of coins were last moved between one and two years ago.  This means that a large number of users are holding tokens and waiting for growth.  And considering that 2.0 is launching soon, there are good chances for growth

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, Ledg said:

Ethereum has good chances, and considering that the number of ethers that have not moved for more than a year, accounted for 60.4% of the total market supply of the cryptocurrency, follows from the data of the analytical company Glassnode.

@Ledg If you need to quote my topic, please select some section instead of choosing the whole texts.Well, investors are finding Ethereum based tokens as the best options. DeFi tokens have also made another craze.I am waiting Ethereum2.0 release date.

1 hour ago, Heisenberg 3301 said:

libra is a game changer because we all know how facebook is very very popular and many investor will be invest for that coin

You are going for off topic here! Have you checked the original topic that I have created ? I have tried to present some ERC-20 tokens to seek possibilities whether they are profitable to hold or not. Please kindly check topic first. 

6 hours ago, Suparna said:

beI think of all these signs I am just a good investment of Qindil cause the risk of marketing with its significant signs is temporary. Its good marketing value compared to promotional codes. Which is important for everyone.

What do you mean by Qindil here ? Risks are involved when you choose the cryptocurrency for investment because most of the currencies followed the highly volatile markets. You know, investing in the highly volatile things will be always a riskiest step. 

You should also know that more than 50 percent of thoseERC-20 tokens coins are scam, losing and wasted projects, so my answer there is, many coins would fall

On 10/4/2020 at 7:57 PM, babaji said:

Eth 2.0 is very exciting, if only they can get their house in order. No doubt, Eth will be profitable in the long run, but you have to understand Eth is a cryptocurrency which is still under construction. There will be errors and problems, and when everything is fixed, Eth will soar like kite. 

House in order ! What do you mean ? What type of error are you talking about? Ethereum 2.0 will have the major improvements to solve the scalability problem. Most exciting thing to watch will be PoS algorithm which essentially replace previous PoW based algorithm, 

@Whited35 Well, among all these ERC 20-standards token I am quite familiar with Basic Attention Token(BAT) and Origin Protocol(OGN). I am using brave browser as my default search engine, and I am paid for watching advertisements in Brave. They pay users in BAT tokens, and payment are made in once in a month to Uphold wallet. Though the payment from the browser, is relatively low, but still I loved surfing the internet with this browser, because it has inbuilt ad-blocker, VPN (lets say inbuilt tor) and many more integrated features. On the other hand, I had installed Origin Protocol Extension on my browser, and I think  both of these tokens are profitable to invest. Though I had not gone in details about it but as far I am concerned, these both tokens has good potentials, and I am also thinking to invest in the both of these currencies.

Edited by pacific
  • +3 1

53 minutes ago, pacific said:

They pay users in BAT tokens, and payment are made in once in a month to Uphold wallet. Though the payment from the browser, is relatively low,

Not low 😉! BAT earning on Brave browser is at least 124 BAT per month by doing nothing click on aids. Referral reward will be extra if you can invite more users through your referral link. There is brave creators from which you could manage to earn extra cash. 

In my opinion Ethereum have the most strongest and developed blockchain and it have one of the largest blocks. Any token released by this blockchain would be very profitable and easily adapted in this competitive crypto market 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 11/6/2020 at 9:57 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

In my opinion Ethereum have the most strongest and developed blockchain and it have one of the largest blocks. Any token released by this blockchain would be very profitable and easily adapted in this competitive crypto market 

There are still some limitation on the current Ethereum blockcahin network but problem will be solved after a release of ETH 2.0 as it is believed PoS algorithm based Ethereum 2.0 will be the most powerful with the so many improvements. 

On 11/10/2020 at 6:39 PM, Whited35 said:

There are still some limitation on the current Ethereum blockcahin network but problem will be solved after a release of ETH 2.0 as it is believed PoS algorithm based Ethereum 2.0 will be the most powerful with the so many improvements. 

i think that so many people are hanging so much hope on this eth 2.0 and already buying eth in bulk waiting for it to be going over 1000$ again, and to me i think whenever everyone is bullish about something the exact opposite happens. dont want to jinx it😅 but its what I think because i have seen the market being manipulated too many times by now.

38 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i think that so many people are hanging so much hope on this eth 2.0 and already buying eth in bulk waiting for it to be going over 1000$ again

@duncun007It's been seen, so many investors are garbing the more ETH amounts to be eligible for staking on ETH 2.0 as it requires more than 32 ETH to run validator nodes.As you have said, there is the possibilities for the ETH price to reach the peak. 

3 hours ago, Jafri said:

But Chainlink just made a huge partnership with China and i am surprised why that haven't risen even more.Most of DeFi platforms are based on Ethereum and Cosmos blockchain network. 

What do you mean ? Chainlink(LINK) Token follows the decentralization ! Global community is involved to adopt it that's why its the number one DeFi token. There is not specific entity to control the market of Link token completely. 

Every token existing have a bit of potential to rise. In the mentioned above i dont see anything special that other erc-20 tokens appearing every day dont have. I will not recommend to invest in these. 

On 11/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, TMilew said:

Every token existing have a bit of potential to rise. In the mentioned above i dont see anything special that other erc-20 tokens appearing every day dont have. I will not recommend to invest in these. 

Thanks for your feedback. So do you have any evidences to prove your statements that above mentioned tokens have no potential to raise in the crypto markets ? How did you come to this conclusion ? 

2 hours ago, Firas-zain said:

Erc-20 tokens might seem useless in current days, but they migh make you a fortune in the future. Many of those tokens could flourish and their price goes up.

Huh? What do you mean? ERC-20 tokens useless? It is not true. I counter-comment to give satisfactory evidences or logics here 😉

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Thanks for your feedback. So do you have any evidences to prove your statements that above mentioned tokens have no potential to raise in the crypto markets ? How did you come to this conclusion ? 

Huh? What do you mean? ERC-20 tokens useless? It is not true. I counter-comment to give satisfactory evidences or logics here 😉

Yes, i know one erc-20 coin which pretended to be so expensive. It was given away on the lukki exchange and the price after airdrop was approximatly 40 dollars. I earned amount like for 120 bux but on the exchange were simply no trades for this one. It was SEOL token. I forgot about It, and maybe in the month wanted to check price and It was like 20 cents for 15k of SEOL (was 120 dollars) The admin of group was always searching for investors, and It decreased like that. 

21 hours ago, TMilew said:

It was SEOL token. I forgot about It, and maybe in the month wanted to check price and It was like 20 cents for 15k of SEOL (was 120 dollars) The admin of group was always searching for investors, and It decreased like that. 

@TMilewI suspect Lukki exchange due to so many reasons. Maybe there were less volume for that tokens even at the beginning phase after distributing airdrop to the participants. They do so to cheat investors. But tokens that I have discussed in this topic do not fall into that category. 

The main a couple of currencies over the collection happen to be superior currencies that will market thru my best working experience together with my best working experience during forex trading with each other as i own produced essential proceeds, however , Relating to possibly not used many other currencies.

Chainlink will be my bet to eventually making it big, It has a very unique function  that links real world data and blockchain hence has the best potential moving forward to the future.

ERC 20 coins lie that of chainlink as well as origin have good potential of having to grow in it's usage as time goes on as basically origin in the field of commerce, you can expect good boost on its network. Chainlink is quite diversified on the data it's Oracle practical give out as Data, the chainlink is Fair enough to grow

• +2 1

32 minutes ago, Upright said:

ERC 20 coins lie that of chainlink as well as origin have good potential of having to grow in it's usage as time goes on as basically origin in the field of commerce, you can expect good boost on its network. Chainlink is quite diversified on the data it's Oracle practical give out as Data, the chainlink is Fair enough to grow

Origin protocol has announced to launch their own mainnet soon it indicates how the potential projects make the move to give continuous pace to the project. Rest of the token that I have mentioned in my topic also have good future as their performances are still good in the cryptocurrency markets. 

Among all the currencies listed I can only vouch for chainlink due to its massive adoption recently and looking at it tokenomics, it is a wise Investment choice for long term holding

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Steffqing said:

Among all the currencies listed I can only vouch for chainlink due to its massive adoption recently and looking at it tokenomics, it is a wise Investment choice for long term holding

Sounds like a good plan. Chainlink falls in top ten ccryptocurrencies according to the highest marketcap. DeFi has helped it get boosted and potential investors are happy enough to adopt and hold it. Myself, I have held a good quality LINK tokens in my wallet. You are free to choose your desired tokens to make investments. Thanks for your feedback.