Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020?

I think almost any token can be a potentional hit.

You'll only need to gain traction and then start to develop.

but in the list of your i think BAT and chainlink are the most promising

The ethereum tokens that you mention it is very possible that in the long term they have a good performance compared to other cryptocurrencies due to their innovation and the adaptation that they are having among people as a means of payment

The Ethereum Erc20 tokens have been acting as an instrument that benefits those currencies that are not outlined in the exchange platforms but are a good option in the future to obtain great advantages when trading

If there are many very profitable ERC20 tokens to make a good investment in terms of the ones you have in the post, I like chainlink, it manages a good project and has remained at a very good price

Most of the DEfi token are erc20 so yes, if it is worth investing in 2020 in erc20, just look at YFI a token that exceeded the price of bitcoin, in less than 3 months

It all depends on project of the coin plus the supply and  the daily volume that is being traded to make sure that it isn't a dead coin.

• +1 1

El 25/6/2020 a las 7:35, rekter dijo:

No veo por qué alguien invertiría específicamente en tokens erc20, simplemente invertiría en cualquier cosa que sea innovadora, realmente ni siquiera me importa si son soluciones de primera o segunda capa.

Pero Chainlink acaba de hacer una gran asociación con China y me sorprende que no haya aumentado aún más. Para ser honesto, no sé mucho sobre la tecnología de encadenamientos y siento que ya perdí el barco, pero lo pospuse lo suficiente, así que lo echaré un vistazo este fin de semana y tal vez haga una inmersión profunda en eso. tecnología

Fuente:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-blockchain-service-network-integrates-chainlink-oracles

Buen día
, creo que Chainlink estará en el top 5 de las monedas este año
Sls

I think that all erc20 tokens have potential, mainly those of Defi since they have a very good reputation for their low fees. Like any investment it is a risk but they are a very good alternative

It's a pity I haven't read this topis before. For the link and origin protocol made a lot of profit. Especially the link with its partnership

On 10/4/2020 at 5:44 PM, Whited35 said:

depends on the trading strategies price volatility of LINK in the cryptocurrency markets if you are focused to make benefits off LINK token's short-term tradings. 

Link is a good token but I like to invest money online at BTC because it is great an powerful cryptocurrency  in this world. I have doubts on other currencies probably some of them suffer from the dead end. 

• +2 1

Chainlink has already proven it’s capability. We’ve seen a major increase in value, and this might just be the beginning.

Link is revolutionary in the Crypto Oracle space, and with more adoption value increases as Well.

It’s at a high market cap right now, so there are better assets if you are looking for short term investments.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:05 PM, ShiNorton said:

Link is a good token but I like to invest money online at BTC because it is great an powerful cryptocurrency  in this world. I have doubts on other currencies probably some of them suffer from the dead end. 

@ShiNorton I did not get your point properly here. What do you think these listed ERC-20 tokens are good to invest in your opinions or not? I have tested to invest amounts in these tokens and have managed to earn profits that's why I shared it to you guys. 

• +5 1

It will be very profitable for Ethereum in 2020 because the price of Bitcoin in Ethereum has gone up in 2020 so I think we can be very profitable if we want to take money in Bitcoin. ERC 20 are token be profitable. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 7/8/2020 at 5:15 AM, JohanDonne said:

There are some coins that got value in future but when they started we don't know if they become scam or not, so it is always risky to invest in new currency but if it works out, it is the most profitable place to invest.

Of course, you should verify the coins before you start investing in them, but these coins in this topic are all honest and will achieve high profits for you.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, dralllan said:

The first three currencies on the list are good currencies to trade through my experience and my experience in trading with them as I have achieved significant profits, but I have not tried other currencies.

@dralllan Would you mind to share which tokens from the above list has given you the most profits? Have you tried LPT token's trades yet? Other tokens are already popular to the crypto community around this world. 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@ShiNorton I did not get your point properly here. What do you think these listed ERC-20 tokens are good to invest in your opinions or not? I have tested to invest amounts in these tokens and have managed to earn profits that's why I shared it to you guys. 

Yes I think they are good options to get profits. I have not tried to choose tokens from list above to invest. I need more knowledge first.  Which one do you recommend  me to invest? 

• +1 1

I am interested in investing in Link Coin and I like its project, which is a decentralized Oracle service, which aims to link smart contracts with data from the real world. It seems to me that the currency has a future and cannot be eliminated.

• +4 1

13 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

Yes I think they are good options to get profits. I have not tried to choose tokens from list above to invest. I need more knowledge first.  Which one do you recommend  me to invest? 

@ShiNorton I can not give investment advise in crypto as I am not an expert and also risks are involved while investing in crypto. You have to take care of so many things before considering to invest in cryptocurrency. Thanks for understanding. I create some tutorial posts hope you might love to read them soon. Thanks. 

• +5 1

I think that investing in ethereum is a good option because it is more stable than bitcoin. Investing in new or unknown coins has a risk of loss, because it is not guaranteed and most of it retracts after a period of time or becomes without value.

On 6/24/2020 at 9:55 PM, Whited35 said:

In the crypto world, experts say,  "Diversify your investment portfolio". I think, investing in different assets is the smartest idea to minimize losses. At least one of the chosen currency can give you profits while performing trading activities in the cryptocurrency markets. If you are thinking about investing in Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, these tokens can be the best choice for you (Note:-Please don't consider it as my investment advice! I am going to share my opinion and you are also free to share your opinions under this topic🙏)

Chainlink(LINK):-

It is a decentralized oracle network that was developed by Sergey Nazarov and his team. LINK is a native cryptocurrency to Chainlink decentralized oracle network and it is an ERC-20 token that is listed on 150+ cryptocurrency exchange sites including Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, etc. Currently, each LINK token costs around $4.65 in the cryptocurrency markets.

Official Website:-https://chain.link/

Basic Attention Token (BAT):-

It is also an ERC-20 token which is led by Brendan Eich. It's open-source and decentralized platform consists of Brave browser where users receive ads to receive rewards in BAT for viewing them. Brave Browser is itself getting the incredible reputations from global users due to its built-in ad-blocking and malware blocking features. It is also one of the fastest browsers on this planet. BAT Token is listed on so many exchange sites including top-ranked exchanges like Binance, Coinbase Pro, etc.

Official website:-https://basicattentiontoken.org/

Origin Protocol (OGN):-

This project was founded by Matthew Liu and Josh Fraser. This project's main aim is to enable blockchain-powered commerce. Recently Houbi exchange has approved to list OGN Tokens and it is already listed on top-ranked exchange sites. Coinbase has also included OGN in its list to seek the possibility to list on its exchange platform. I think investing in this token for a long-term purpose would not hurt us later. 

Official website:-https://www.originprotocol.com/en

Livepeer Token (LPT):-

Livepeer is an open-source video infrastructure service built on the Ethereum Blockchain.LPT is ERC-20, Ethereum based native token on their platform. Recently, Coinbase has released a list for 18 tokens telling like they are exploring them to list on their exchange in the near future. Surprisingly, LPT is included in their list. You can check Coinmarketcap for further details. 

Official Website:-https://livepeer.org/

CoinDeal Token (CDL):-

CDL is an ERC-20 utility token from the Coindeal exchange. I have included this token due to some reasons like if you stake CDL on Coindeal exchange you can minimize trading fees. Also, you can get passive incomes for staking CDL. The minimum staking amounts is 1000 CDL. Exchange is also offering free crypto cards to its users. Users can earn CDL tokens for voting the new currency to list on the exchange. I believe, investing CDL can surely bring me benefits in the future.

Official website:-https://coindeal.com/

If you have ideas about other potentially profitable Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, kindly share with this Cryptotalk community.

Reference:-

There are some potential ERC-20 tokens that can be fully profitable In 2020. There are several reasons behind this. And so that can be fully automated for us. And also Chain link is one of the best coin to do trades.

On 10/14/2020 at 12:04 AM, jourdain said:

I think that investing in ethereum is a good option because it is more stable than bitcoin. Investing in new or unknown coins has a risk of loss, because it is not guaranteed and most of it retracts after a period of time or becomes without value.

@jourdain Tokens that I have listed in my topic are not the new ERC-20 tokens. They have the great future and are of the most reputed cryptocurrencies. At least they were profitable for me that's why I decided to share them in this cryptotalk community. Thanks. 

i think right now it would be very risky to invest in chainlink because it has already went up higher than everyone thought it would, but investing in BAT looks like a good idea to me especially at these prices.

• +1 1

Investing in Ethereum ERC-20 tokens could be very profitable in this year 2020, especially if they are Decentralized Finances or DEFI projects, yes, personally I recommend being very careful about the existing risks, even if there is a smart contract, Since this would not be an obstacle for us to be scammed, experts in this type of currencies recommend analyzing these projects very well and not investing money beyond what we can lose.