Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020?

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy I have created this topic on June 24 after purchasing all the listed Tokens to hold. Surprising, almost all of these tokens can give me three times more benefits if I decide to sell at the current exchange rate. I really do not know how many of guys were able to catch the right time to buy and hold such the valuable Tokens to get benefits. 

Great profits once again. I am not saying investment should always be based on recommendations but if all someone read this topic when it was created, took it into consideration and probably make few investment; would have share a massive triple profit as well. That's the power of a forum like this, experienced members brings on useful topics which are of high benefits; but in the end everyone should be the sole determinant of what type of investment they make. This is good.

• +1 1
  • +4 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

Currently there are many crypto is have very potential upside,such as WABI, Qtum, and many other

Are you currently investing in these crypto coins ? And, are they ERC-20 tokens? Well, investing in random pump and dump token with lower marketcap may cause a serious losses. Have you noticed current market momentum of tokens that I have listed in this topic ? 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think now erc 20 tokens are going to dump. The reason is current high gas fee of ethereum. Whenever someone want to send these tokens he have to pay 5$ as gas fee of transaction. If the gas fee didn't decreased then the future of erc20 tokens are not bright. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Great profits once again. I am not saying investment should always be based on recommendations but if all someone read this topic when it was created

@Raqeebzy It took more than 6 months of continuous monitoring and more than 1 year of trading experiences of some tokens like LPT,and BAT to create this topic. I am always more concerned to give authentic information in this community because misleading information can easily divert the crowd. I have such a good friend like you on this forum.Thanks for appreciation 😊

• +1 1
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think now erc 20 tokens are going to dump. The reason is current high gas fee of ethereum. Whenever someone want to send these tokens he have to pay 5$ as gas fee of transaction. If the gas fee didn't decreased then the future of erc20 tokens are not bright. 

You are right on that take. New projects are rather moved to other blockchain as the gas fee becoming more and more unreasonable. But I do not see them dumping soon, I will disagree on that. Eventually that will happen, but I believe this is the time to follow the trend and make few profits. People will rather choose to make profits and pay high network fee to not making anything at all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Moneyguru said:

I'm investing at COTI, and currently I will buy WABI

Can you please give me some information about these cryptocurrency? 

On 8/22/2020 at 9:54 PM, malik6314193 said:

I think now erc 20 tokens are going to dump. The reason is current high gas fee of ethereum.

High gas fee in the Ethereum blockchain network may not cause the price dump of ERC -20 token but possible spike will be on the way due to expensive network. For the reference, track the price of some DeFi tokens, they are booming! 

7 hours ago, lowty it said:

I would say that ChainLink BAND, and among other ETH-based DeFi systems are a good option to invest in this year for the long term any of these are also good options

I do not trust BAND too early. Here are some personal doubts to this token.Chainlink(LINK) has always been my top best ERC-20 token as it has the potential to give a huge benefits in the near future. By the way, are you considering Orign Protocol's OGN ? 

• +1 1

Those who believed in the future of erc-20 token's project in the beginning of 2020 are really smart and lucky.. i think that most of them have earned good profits because many of tokens prices you have mentioned in your topic have increased a lot! this project was really worthful to invest in the beginning of this year but now it's late for those who want to join it newly..

• +3 1

IMHO, only Chainlink and Basic Attention Token or (BAT) is familiar to me and I say that this tokens are already stable in terms of price so it has potentials to reach ATH soon if the Market Trend will continue to be working like it was, About Origin and Coindeal token I don't know much about it so I can say anything. favorably or contrary with its status. 

11 minutes ago, Masterrex said:

About Origin and Coindeal token I don't know much about it so I can say anything. favorably or contrary with its status. 

Coindeal Token is from Coindeal exchange. I believe, one day that exchange will be the best and most trusted exchange in this world. There is CDL staking alternative to earn more. Regarding Origin Protocol's OGN, you might visit CoinMarketCap and their official website for the more info. 

I really a great fan of ogn token ( origin ) . origin offer a great fund to its user via airdrop , at this time ogn come back from $0.50 to $0.25 .

yesterday I purchased a good amount of ogn Till it's price didn't touch $0.50 again .

basis attention token is also amazing coin , both coin are listed on top exchages ( including binance ) .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 9/13/2020 at 10:42 PM, MuhammadSh said:

i think that most of them have earned good profits because many of tokens prices you have mentioned in your topic have increased a lot!

Fortunately,yes. Those who have invested in DeFi tokens, I think they managed to earn even more than we believe so far. I am one of that person to grab benefits from ERC-20 tokens' trade( That I have mentioned in above topic).

23 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

I really a great fan of ogn token ( origin ) . origin offer a great fund to its user via airdrop , at this time ogn come back from $0.50 to $0.25

@gourav789So are you planning to hold OGN unti it reaches that milestone $0.50 for each OGN ? 

It's a pity I haven't read this topis before. For the link and origin protocol made a lot of profit. Especially the link with its partnership. I hope you will write another such post soon)

• +1 1

Link has a strong community. It has already increased a lot in value, and if you’re looking for High profit short term, I would’nt recommend it.

In September 2020, one Ethereum cost 358 U.S. dollars, down from nearly 1,100 U.S. dollars in January 2018. After Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, it is the third most known cryptocurrency in the United States. Still, the majority of those surveyed were not aware of Ethereum.

On 24.06.2020 at 19:55, Whited35 said:

In the crypto world, experts say,  "Diversify your investment portfolio". I think, investing in different assets is the smartest idea to minimize losses. At least one of the chosen currency can give you profits while performing trading activities in the cryptocurrency markets. If you are thinking about investing in Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, these tokens can be the best choice for you (Note:-Please don't consider it as my investment advice! I am going to share my opinion and you are also free to share your opinions under this topic🙏)

Chainlink(LINK):-

It is a decentralized oracle network that was developed by Sergey Nazarov and his team. LINK is a native cryptocurrency to Chainlink decentralized oracle network and it is an ERC-20 token that is listed on 150+ cryptocurrency exchange sites including Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, etc. Currently, each LINK token costs around $4.65 in the cryptocurrency markets.

Official Website:-https://chain.link/

Basic Attention Token (BAT):-

It is also an ERC-20 token which is led by Brendan Eich. It's open-source and decentralized platform consists of Brave browser where users receive ads to receive rewards in BAT for viewing them. Brave Browser is itself getting the incredible reputations from global users due to its built-in ad-blocking and malware blocking features. It is also one of the fastest browsers on this planet. BAT Token is listed on so many exchange sites including top-ranked exchanges like Binance, Coinbase Pro, etc.

Official website:-https://basicattentiontoken.org/

Origin Protocol (OGN):-

This project was founded by Matthew Liu and Josh Fraser. This project's main aim is to enable blockchain-powered commerce. Recently Houbi exchange has approved to list OGN Tokens and it is already listed on top-ranked exchange sites. Coinbase has also included OGN in its list to seek the possibility to list on its exchange platform. I think investing in this token for a long-term purpose would not hurt us later. 

Official website:-https://www.originprotocol.com/en

Livepeer Token (LPT):-

Livepeer is an open-source video infrastructure service built on the Ethereum Blockchain.LPT is ERC-20, Ethereum based native token on their platform. Recently, Coinbase has released a list for 18 tokens telling like they are exploring them to list on their exchange in the near future. Surprisingly, LPT is included in their list. You can check Coinmarketcap for further details. 

Official Website:-https://livepeer.org/

CoinDeal Token (CDL):-

CDL is an ERC-20 utility token from the Coindeal exchange. I have included this token due to some reasons like if you stake CDL on Coindeal exchange you can minimize trading fees. Also, you can get passive incomes for staking CDL. The minimum staking amounts is 1000 CDL. Exchange is also offering free crypto cards to its users. Users can earn CDL tokens for voting the new currency to list on the exchange. I believe, investing CDL can surely bring me benefits in the future.

Official website:-https://coindeal.com/

If you have ideas about other potentially profitable Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, kindly share with this Cryptotalk community.

Reference:-

Chainlink is one of the most promising coins on this platform, I bought about 1000 coins, I really believe in its growth and further development.

4 hours ago, Neoneonovich said:

It's a pity I haven't read this topis before. For the link and origin protocol made a lot of profit. Especially the link with its partnership. I hope you will write another such post soon)

Are you trying to cite like I have to post another Origin Protocol related stuff? If yes, kindly allow sometime.

4 hours ago, mbohhe said:

Link has a strong community. It has already increased a lot in value, and if you’re looking for High profit short term, I would’nt recommend it.

It depends on the trading strategies price volatility of LINK in the cryptocurrency markets if you are focused to make benefits off LINK token's short-term tradings. 

• +3 1

You can try Brave browser, and apply for the BAT tokens, (Basic attention tokens) and start accumulating tokens, just viewing what they need to promote, ERC 20 tokens are used in this process, so yes, i see Brave browser staying around in the future, and therefore also ERC 20 tokens.

Edited by Antxxx

I only recommend investing in only projects that generate confidence and that have a clear direction does not mean that it will give you a profit but it is more likely that you will earn something

On 6/24/2020 at 11:55 AM, Whited35 said:

In the crypto world, experts say,  "Diversify your investment portfolio". I think, investing in different assets is the smartest idea to minimize losses. At least one of the chosen currency can give you profits while performing trading activities in the cryptocurrency markets. If you are thinking about investing in Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, these tokens can be the best choice for you (Note:-Please don't consider it as my investment advice! I am going to share my opinion and you are also free to share your opinions under this topic🙏)

Chainlink(LINK):-

It is a decentralized oracle network that was developed by Sergey Nazarov and his team. LINK is a native cryptocurrency to Chainlink decentralized oracle network and it is an ERC-20 token that is listed on 150+ cryptocurrency exchange sites including Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, etc. Currently, each LINK token costs around $4.65 in the cryptocurrency markets.

Official Website:-https://chain.link/

Basic Attention Token (BAT):-

It is also an ERC-20 token which is led by Brendan Eich. It's open-source and decentralized platform consists of Brave browser where users receive ads to receive rewards in BAT for viewing them. Brave Browser is itself getting the incredible reputations from global users due to its built-in ad-blocking and malware blocking features. It is also one of the fastest browsers on this planet. BAT Token is listed on so many exchange sites including top-ranked exchanges like Binance, Coinbase Pro, etc.

Official website:-https://basicattentiontoken.org/

Origin Protocol (OGN):-

This project was founded by Matthew Liu and Josh Fraser. This project's main aim is to enable blockchain-powered commerce. Recently Houbi exchange has approved to list OGN Tokens and it is already listed on top-ranked exchange sites. Coinbase has also included OGN in its list to seek the possibility to list on its exchange platform. I think investing in this token for a long-term purpose would not hurt us later. 

Official website:-https://www.originprotocol.com/en

Livepeer Token (LPT):-

Livepeer is an open-source video infrastructure service built on the Ethereum Blockchain.LPT is ERC-20, Ethereum based native token on their platform. Recently, Coinbase has released a list for 18 tokens telling like they are exploring them to list on their exchange in the near future. Surprisingly, LPT is included in their list. You can check Coinmarketcap for further details. 

Official Website:-https://livepeer.org/

CoinDeal Token (CDL):-

CDL is an ERC-20 utility token from the Coindeal exchange. I have included this token due to some reasons like if you stake CDL on Coindeal exchange you can minimize trading fees. Also, you can get passive incomes for staking CDL. The minimum staking amounts is 1000 CDL. Exchange is also offering free crypto cards to its users. Users can earn CDL tokens for voting the new currency to list on the exchange. I believe, investing CDL can surely bring me benefits in the future.

Official website:-https://coindeal.com/

If you have ideas about other potentially profitable Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, kindly share with this Cryptotalk community.

Reference:-

I think that by the end of 2020 it will rise to 500 dollars as the market goes up

Eth 2.0 is very exciting, if only they can get their house in order. No doubt, Eth will be profitable in the long run, but you have to understand Eth is a cryptocurrency which is still under construction. There will be errors and problems, and when everything is fixed, Eth will soar like kite. 

ERC-20 is a coin with very great potential and I think it's worth investing in it, but the profit can come even tomorrow, even in a couple of years

• +1 1