Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020?

16 hours ago, drhadeed96 said:

We’ve seen a major increase in value, and this might just be the beginning.

Link is revolutionary in the Crypto Oracle space, and with more adoption value increases as Well.

Link is performing very well in the cryptocurrency market. Have a look at its value in the cryptocurrency markets. 

9 hours ago, CryptoZone011 said:

The value of erc20 has gone so much high in the year of 2020..now 2021 is going and its value is seems to be increase in this year so be patient and wait.

Not all ERC-20 token's price gone high but some great tokens from the best project were there to achieve the massive upsurge in their price. So many DeFi tokens like YFI made the stunning raise in the cryptocurrency markets. 

I see many website exchanges who exigent KYC introducing to their platform the Chainlink, for me this is the potential profitable token future. And I see in the last months his price value increased a lot. And more investors interested to it as preferable token for investment.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yep, I do believe that some of those ERC 20 token are profitable, specially BAT token and LINK token. Well you could confirm it if you could just take a look at the exchanges. Specially now that Bitcoin is going down, altcoins would be rising for a bit now.

On 1/11/2021 at 8:52 PM, tienda said:

I see many website exchanges who exigent KYC introducing to their platform the Chainlink, for me this is the potential profitable token future. And I see in the last months his price value increased a lot. And more investors interested to it as preferable token for investment.

What about rest of other tokens? If you are not familiar with the news of OGN listing on the world's number one platform  Coinbase, care to visit the platform. Rest of other mentioned tokens are also the well-performers. I have some of them in my portfolio and fortunately, they generated the profits for me. 

I believe this is especially true for the Defi projects; as we can see today, the majority of the Defi token price has skyrocketed, implying that other Eth tokens, not just the Defi base tokens, will follow suit. That's why it's a good idea to take a look right now and choose the best platform to invest on.

On 4/29/2021 at 10:05 PM, Tesla said:

I think from the present now I speak these tokens are very good and has made so many people very good profits. If you take a look at how it has grown such as coins such as Chainlink you'll see investing in ERC-20 tokens are very profitable

Chainlink's price is very high now. You can just imagine, how much profits would you manage to have if you have invested in it just reading this topic a long ago. I created this topic after having researches at the time. So many earlier members would have already managed to get a decent amounts of profits after investing in it and holding it in the wallet. 

I have shared my thoughts about the potential ERC-20 tokens a long ago but now, so many things have changed and you might find this article https://experty.io/best-undervalued-tokens-in-july-august-2021 regarding the best undervalued tokens which have potential to get revolted as per experts' opinions in 2021. You can clearly see the diversed ideas from the experts in this article.

P.S. My intention is not give financial advices here please be noted! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.