Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Can these Ethereum ERC-20 tokens be potentially profitable to invest in 2020?

In the crypto world, experts say,  "Diversify your investment portfolio". I think, investing in different assets is the smartest idea to minimize losses. At least one of the chosen currency can give you profits while performing trading activities in the cryptocurrency markets. If you are thinking about investing in Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, these tokens can be the best choice for you (Note:-Please don't consider it as my investment advice! I am going to share my opinion and you are also free to share your opinions under this topic🙏)

Chainlink(LINK):-

It is a decentralized oracle network that was developed by Sergey Nazarov and his team. LINK is a native cryptocurrency to Chainlink decentralized oracle network and it is an ERC-20 token that is listed on 150+ cryptocurrency exchange sites including Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, etc. Currently, each LINK token costs around $4.65 in the cryptocurrency markets.

Official Website:-https://chain.link/

Basic Attention Token (BAT):-

It is also an ERC-20 token which is led by Brendan Eich. It's open-source and decentralized platform consists of Brave browser where users receive ads to receive rewards in BAT for viewing them. Brave Browser is itself getting the incredible reputations from global users due to its built-in ad-blocking and malware blocking features. It is also one of the fastest browsers on this planet. BAT Token is listed on so many exchange sites including top-ranked exchanges like Binance, Coinbase Pro, etc.

Official website:-https://basicattentiontoken.org/

Origin Protocol (OGN):-

This project was founded by Matthew Liu and Josh Fraser. This project's main aim is to enable blockchain-powered commerce. Recently Houbi exchange has approved to list OGN Tokens and it is already listed on top-ranked exchange sites. Coinbase has also included OGN in its list to seek the possibility to list on its exchange platform. I think investing in this token for a long-term purpose would not hurt us later. 

Official website:-https://www.originprotocol.com/en

Livepeer Token (LPT):-

Livepeer is an open-source video infrastructure service built on the Ethereum Blockchain.LPT is ERC-20, Ethereum based native token on their platform. Recently, Coinbase has released a list for 18 tokens telling like they are exploring them to list on their exchange in the near future. Surprisingly, LPT is included in their list. You can check Coinmarketcap for further details. 

Official Website:-https://livepeer.org/

CoinDeal Token (CDL):-

CDL is an ERC-20 utility token from the Coindeal exchange. I have included this token due to some reasons like if you stake CDL on Coindeal exchange you can minimize trading fees. Also, you can get passive incomes for staking CDL. The minimum staking amounts is 1000 CDL. Exchange is also offering free crypto cards to its users. Users can earn CDL tokens for voting the new currency to list on the exchange. I believe, investing CDL can surely bring me benefits in the future.

Official website:-https://coindeal.com/

If you have ideas about other potentially profitable Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, kindly share with this Cryptotalk community.

Reference:-

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 10

Coindeal is their native token, so I guess that its success will have to do with the traffic of this exchange. I had tried them two years ago but If I remember correctly they asked for KYC, or at least they were asking for KYC to claim some airdrop of the token, which I didn't proceed with. Anyway its price will depend with their traffic. If they manage to become a big exchange price will hit the roof. It can make a 50x and still have a total marketcap of just 50 million USD. I think that CDL is a good altcoin to gamble.

The price of the rest coins basically depend on Bitcoin. If Bitcoin goes up they go up. Chainlink seems to have a crazy pattern so far but right now price is on major resistance. It is third time it tries to make new all-time-highs and for short term it might get rejected. Now, I haven't done much research on them but I don't think they are so important as everyone suggests. I have a dislike on over-hyped projects with bag-holders shilling a coin. I'm expecting price of Chainlink to reach perhaps $5 and then enter a long bear market. Also, does Chainlink have a ready product or they expect the community to crowdfund them for three-four years as Cardano. From what I read they don't have a ready product.

About BAT I don't think it has opportunity for real growth. It can be traded though as it making huge waves every year. Buying at 0,10-0,15 and selling after it pumps is the plan for this. It does the same for many years now.

I don't know anything about OGN and Livepeer though.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I can't see why someone would specificly investi into erc20 tokens, i would just invest into anything that's ground breaking, i really don't even care if they are 1st or 2nd layer solutions.

But Chainlink just made a huge partnership with China and i am surprised why that haven't risen even more. To be honest i don't know much about the chainlink tech and i feel like i have already missed the boat but i have postponed it enough so i'll take a look at it at this weekend, and maybe do a deep dive to that tech.

Source:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-blockchain-service-network-integrates-chainlink-oracles

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, rekter said:

I can't see why someone would specificly investi into erc20 tokens, i would just invest into anything that's ground breaking, i really don't even care if they are 1st or 2nd layer solutions.

But Chainlink just made a huge partnership with China and i am surprised why that haven't risen even more. To be honest i don't know much about the chainlink tech and i feel like i have already missed the boat but i have postponed it enough so i'll take a look at it at this weekend, and maybe do a deep dive to that tech.

Source:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-blockchain-service-network-integrates-chainlink-oracles

Your point are right, we should invest or trade not based on maybe a coin is built on ethereum platform or not, we should analyze coin, it can be ERC-20 or not, but it should be a coin that seemed profitable after accurate analyzes. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

On 6/25/2020 at 2:00 PM, BTC Future said:

Coindeal is their native token, so I guess that its success will have to do with the traffic of this exchange. I had tried them two years ago but If I remember correctly they asked for KYC, or at least they were asking for KYC to claim some airdrop of the token, which I didn't proceed with. Anyway its price will depend with their traffic. If they manage to become a big exchange price will hit the roof. It can make a 50x and still have a total marketcap of just 50 million USD. I think that CDL is a good altcoin to gamble.

@BTC FutureExcellent analysis😍 I hope, you have now performed some searches for LPT and OGN Tokens too. As you have said, Coindeal exchange asks for KYC verification. They repeatedly launch voting contests to welcome new cryptocurrency on their platform and all voters are eligible to receive specific amount of CDL as a reward. Well, coindeal exchange is rapidly getting reputations as it has just welcomed Skrill and Neteller to deposit USD. They have CDL staking feature, hope price for each CDL will get increased soon. In the case of LPT, I am wondering to see it's outstanding comeback. You might check more details on CMC 😊

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Out of all these symbols I expect only Coindeal to be a good investment because of its good marketing value better than the rest of the mentioned symbols which are temporary promotional codes of the risk traded

• -5 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The first three currencies on the list are good currencies to trade through my experience and my experience in trading with them as I have achieved significant profits, but I have not tried other currencies.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, magd said:

Out of all these symbols I expect only Coindeal to be a good investment because of its good marketing value better than the rest of the mentioned symbols which are temporary promotional codes of the risk traded

Well, CDL is the best and rest of them are also good I think. I have achieved some profits from LPT and OGN.As you like CDL, you might go for staking option for it on Coindeal exchange. In the case of LPT, I am now blaming my past decisions to trade it at the cheapest rate. 

Edited by Whited35
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

On 6/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, Whited35 said:

In the crypto world, experts say,  "Diversify your investment portfolio". I think, investing in different assets is the smartest idea to minimize losses. At least one of the chosen currency can give you profits while performing trading activities in the cryptocurrency markets. If you are thinking about investing in Ethereum ERC-20 tokens, these tokens can be the best choice for you (Note:-Please don't consider it as my investment advice! I am going to share my opinion and you are also free to share your opinions under this topic🙏)

It is a decentralized oracle network that was developed by Sergey Nazarov and his team. LINK is a native cryptocurrency to Chainlink decentralized oracle network and it is an ERC-20 token that is listed on 150+ cryptocurrency exchange sites including Binance, Coinbase Pro, Huobi Global, etc. Currently, each LINK token costs around $4.65 in the cryptocurrency markets.

I heard a lot of good things about LINK, and like you can see that LINK is 13. on CMC:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

And good thing is that have total supply 1,000,000,000 which is not that much if we compare with other coins.

Plus, ATH was 4.94$ which is little more than currently price. :classic_wink:

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

There are many ERC 20 tokens, some could be good for holding while most can not be good, so are also shit coins and if you invest in some, that will be a great loss. Analyze any that you want to trade or invest carefully. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

There are many ERC 20 tokens, some could be good for holding while most can not be good, so are also shit coins and if you invest in some, that will be a great loss. Analyze any that you want to trade or invest carefully. 

@BitcryptoHan Have you tried one of the above token to make investments ? If you have not, I hope you will perform some researches for above mentioned ERC-20 tokens to decide whether they are good for the investments or not 😉

• +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

There are some coins that got value in future but when they started we don't know if they become scam or not, so it is always risky to invest in new currency but if it works out, it is the most profitable place to invest.

These all listed tokens(In my topic) are well established and from the genuine projects. There are so many good altcoins to invest. In the case of ERC-20 tokens, I just tried to prescribe this list for you guys. Thanks. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

There are too many ERC 20 tokens, some can be profitable while some will not be profitable at all. Not just only one token but multitudes of them. 

But few listed here are good and have increased in value at a point offer a great fall in 2018. 

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Jin12321 said:

Thank you for sharing this information. I am not aware of these except one named BAT. I know the potential of BAT token which already listed in many big exchanges. Because of eth version 2.0 the prices of the coin may increase in future. Because according to new eth version 2.0 , it's is based on POS. So there is a possibility of raising price of these tokens.

As experts say, diversify your investment portfolio. If you are interested in ERC-20 tokens, you might give a try in one of the listed tokens above. I am holding all of these tokens.In the case of CDL,I am gaining percentages for staking it on Coindeal exchange. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 6/24/2020 at 5:55 PM, Whited35 said:

Chainlink as been profitable so far this year, other could be profitable also but I do not know much about other coins,  I know about Chain link because it was one of the main talk recently in cryptoworld. 

• +1 2

erc-20 could be still a good way to invest. here a lot of different types of it. my favourite is stablecoins. because it is a safe way to store money. also with the infrastructure of the coin, you can make a profit. for example, you can make it with eurg stable

2 hours ago, Peachbump said:

erc-20 could be still a good way to invest. here a lot of different types of it. my favourite is stablecoins. because it is a safe way to store money. also with the infrastructure of the coin, you can make a profit. for example, you can make it with eurg stable

It is interesting to know how you have managed to earn benefits from holding stablecoin? If you are thinking about to earn benefits according to price volatility of cryptocurrencies than I do not recommend you to buy and HODL stable coin for a long term investment plan. 

7 hours ago, caridon said:

Dunno. I think that only stables on erc-20 can have a future nowadays... For example, eurg

Please, have you read all the forum rules ? You are not allowed to create cryptic post like this on this forum. Try to include more details to give a clue to understand what you are actually talking about. You say "eurg" but I have no idea about that ! 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

Chainlink is very profitable, many other erc20 is not profitable, so in this case we need to see many aspect, such as Fundamental, and the support from dev, we very need this,

LINK price was $3.56 when I purchased 250 LINK Token to hold and its current price is $17.14 but I am still not ready to sell my holdings. It has just replaced BCH to be at the 5th rank on the coinmarketcap. I believe LINK's price will be still increasing. 

• +3 2

I believe so specially the Defi projects, as we see it today most of the Defi token price was skyrocketed so its clearly seen that the other Eth tokens maybe follow the trend and not just the Defi base tokens. thats its better to take have a look now and choose the right platform to Invest just choose wisely.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Masterrex said:

so its clearly seen that the other Eth tokens maybe follow the trend and not just the Defi base tokens. 

I did not get it clearly what you are really trying to say? I have quoted your line. Most of DeFi platforms are based on Ethereum and Cosmos blockchain network. DeFi tokens are also based on Ethereum network. 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, taylorzed1 said:

ChaiLink has had an incredible engulf in the last few days, it is not a good time to invest due to its high price, but those who bought a few months ago managed to make a profit, now compared to others, may be a good option

Fortunately, I was already holding these tokens before writing this topic on this forum.On this forum, I do not know how many guys bought mentioned tokens after reading this topic, price was at the affordable rate at that time.I am just enjoying to see the massive upsurge in LINK's price. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is a good list. I can actually invest in chainlink of the listed above. I think now is the time to invest in them in the long run to benefit from the DeFi trends. 

On 8/14/2020 at 4:50 PM, Whited35 said:

LINK price was $3.56 when I purchased 250 LINK Token to hold and its current price is $17.14 but I am still not ready to sell my holdings. It has just replaced BCH to be at the 5th rank on the coinmarketcap. I believe LINK's price will be still increasing. 

Good business there. I would do the same if I were in your shoes, holding for now is still the best option. Link still got some places to go.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

12 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I would do the same if I were in your shoes, holding for now is still the best option. Link still got some places to go.

@Raqeebzy I have created this topic on June 24 after purchasing all the listed Tokens to hold. Surprising, almost all of these tokens can give me three times more benefits if I decide to sell at the current exchange rate. I really do not know how many of guys were able to catch the right time to buy and hold such the valuable Tokens to get benefits. 

• +2 2