About Giving reactions. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

About Giving reactions.

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

Greatly explained dear,  if we don't kike someone's  idea it doesn't mean that we should report him and ket his account banned,  even when we are living in a family there are certain ideas in which we even differ from our family too, and the forum is full of people from different regions. 

Yeah you are right, having different idea and different view doesn't mean we its wrong thing, we don't have to discourage each other, we have to help each other and earn together, but giving sad reaction only for making money will affect us.

• +1 1

On 6/27/2020 at 5:31 PM, magd said:

I created a post a while ago to talk about how to give evaluations which is an individual plan but it is good to see it because it provides a logical way to evaluate any post so that it does not get unfair ratings and therefore we do not cause the loss of a member

That's right mate, we can rate the post we find useful or not and we can evaluate the post on how good it is or bad. But i encourage everyone to use the reaction in a good way, like if we find the post is good, then we can give a positive reaction and if we see bad post, we can report it or give them a bad reaction, always remember don't abuse the reaction.

• +2 1

Giving reaction is important in this forum, if you find the topic so good then you may give him a good reputation but if you disagree with his topic then you should give him a bad reaction.

Well said. I think most of members here didnt orient on how to give a bad reputation but because of your topic it makes sense for us. Let's be careful on giving a bad reaction because all of us are doing our part to make this forum. Give it who deserves it and not to those posts you dont agreed or not with your side. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 6/28/2020 at 12:48 AM, Whited35 said:

I have seen so many good posts are getting bad reputations which is not good. Members who give bad post rates randomly, will be more likely to receive punishments from moderators. 

This is actually true mate and this is always happens when the new payment system is not implemented, when the new payment system arrives, many people are now using it in a right way because they know that it can benefited us just make sure you're giving a reaction from the useful posts only.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

21 minutes ago, Kenciuu said:

Well said. I think most of members here didnt orient on how to give a bad reputation but because of your topic it makes sense for us. Let's be careful on giving a bad reaction because all of us are doing our part to make this forum. Give it who deserves it and not to those posts you dont agreed or not with your side. 

I agree with you. Since all of us are benefiting to this forum, we should be careful on rating others post because it will be a big help for us to easily identity to best post or the useful post. We should focus on creating our own good quality post and rate the works of others.

Sad reaction must only be given to post's of low quality for example spam or copy pasting not any how and it can affect others's wellbeing in the forum therefore, let's use it appropriately and where necessary.

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

This is actually true mate and this is always happens when the new payment system is not implemented, when the new payment system arrives, many people are now using it in a right way because they know that it can benefited us just make sure you're giving a reaction from the useful posts only.

@Mcd0d0Last time I have got more than 5 random negative reputations which reduced my avg gov rate dramatically. I believe scammers have used shill accounts to reduce someone's reputations by giving negative post rates. Really serious operations are needed against scammers on this beautiful forum. I do not know what I did against them so that they are compelled to give me bad post rates(Post did not deserve negative rates but they did) ! 

2 hours ago, George10 said:

Sad reaction must only be given to post's of low quality for example spam or copy pasting not any how and it can affect others's wellbeing in the forum therefore, let's use it appropriately and where necessary.

If you see spam or copy-paste on the forum, I recommend immediately submitting a report using the "Report post" function: image.png. Similar comments will be deleted by moderators, and spammers will be punished.

Comments with useless information or containing information that has nothing to do with the stated topic, deserve a negative rating.