About Giving reactions. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

About Giving reactions.

Hey guys how all are you dong,

we all know that the forum starts paying for reactions, but some members taking this reaction to different things, we should know that sad reactions are given for spam, scam, bad posts and also copy past posts, not for posts that you don't agree with , its a forum so we all have different perspective views so we , so if you don't agree with the post or with the comments idea just replay to the post or the comments with your idea so we can discus, but giving sad reaction for ideas we don't agree is not right thing, imagine if i give you sad reaction if i don't agree with your idea, is that fair?!  we all post our ideas right so if you don't agree with my idea you are free to discus it with me, giving sad reaction only to get paid will affect the forum, that all members will stop posting new posts, so please lets think before giving sad reaction.

please see the screenshot, do i really deserve sad reactions for this posts.

2 sad.png

sad.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +5 4

Today I have been exposed to many points of negative reputation, despite my posts are good and not deserving of bad reputation, therefore I see that we have started to face a new problem related to bad reputation randomly, where many members give the bad reputation even if the participation is good so I hope they stop About this work and they discuss us with posts that they do not like I hope that the supervisors find a solution to this problem

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, we are many members here in the forum and every member have their own thoughts when they come to rating a topic/ comment. Sometimes you will receive reactions which are not deserved, you can receive a bad reaction but your topic is good, and you can also receive a good reputation while your topic means nothing. But to be honest, there is nothing bad with your topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

this was already expected, if someone here knows the other forum (I think they should already be aware of what forum I am talking about) they know that in the other forum there is a great abuse of feedback and the trust system and in this forum since the reputation system it started to take a lot of weight it would not take long for people to start using the reputation system badly. For some the bad post may be the post that has few lines and for others the bad post may be the post that has no meaning (post outside the topic), but the biggest problem is:

Do people really have time to read each post made in a topic before giving their reactions?

I really have a lot of doubts that people have time to read other people's posts

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I noticed many good posts that were given a bad reputation and this is really unfair today. I created a good topic and got good reputations on it, but someone gave me bad reputation points on it and I don’t know why I hope the supervisors will solve this problem.

I agree with you, you should not give a negative reputation to any post if it does not agree with your opinion. This is wrong, if you have a different view about of the topic, try to discuss it through comments on this topic. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Dear friend I agree with your opinion because we are not same country, and every member have their own opinion if anyone not agree with our topic, then don't give bad reaction just leave our reaction because if we give bad reaction its damage the members reputation and payment, use this bad reaction when we read any spam post, and spread healthy competition in this forum not negativity.

• -5 1
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, betelihem said:

but giving sad reaction for ideas we don't agree is not right thing,

Well, that's true mate, instead of giving a negative reactions, give them some good advice and make it as a discussion because you're right this is a forum so we need to respect some other posts here, i didn't say that we need to respect the useless, spam posts here because we can easily detected if that is a useless or not.

Yes, members are randomly giving reaction which is very bad. It's more difficult to the newbie to get reputation. No-one gives good reputation even we write good information. I think we should work as family rather demotivating the good writers and respecting all members.

BetFury                                                   

Sometimes a post that we expect to be a good one, it just isn't. Many posts have numerous reasons to be downvoted. I'm not talking about replies but new posts. To make a good one needs time and effort. Yet many new posts were created with a limited effort that just contain some random thoughts and nothing useful to the reader. 
I'm not giving too many negative reactions although I've found a few members that were the same cheaters trying to plagiarize the content of other members. I've given -5 to all that plagiarize content. Plagiarizing is not only shameful but also illegal.
Anyway, there were a few articles that contained absolutely nothing, besides some random thoughts, written in poor grammar, and contained ridiculous vocabulary mistakes. As a post I've read yesterday where the user was talking about debt cards instead of debit cards. It was not a spelling mistake. This member was confused about the two words and thought debit means debts, which is actually the opposite. Tell me why I shouldn't downvote a post like that? It was a new post, not a reply. It contained false information and might give a wrong idea to a young person that hadn't had any plastic card ever in his life. Not being careful and providing wrong information might be harmful to others. You write a new post about something. You should examine everything in detail. 

[EDIT] There. I made this post and I was certain I made mistakes in it. What did I do? I used a spell-checker and corrected all mistakes. Google is right on the next tab of your browser. Why these people don't use it?

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Sometimes a post that we expect to be a good one, it just isn't. Many posts have numerous reasons to be downvoted. I'm not talking about replies but new posts. To make a good one needs time and effort. Yet many new posts were created with a limited effort that just contain some random thoughts and nothing useful to the reader. 
I'm not giving too many negative reactions although I've found a few members that were the same cheaters trying to plagiarize the content of other members. I've given -5 to all that plagiarize content. Plagiarizing is not only shameful but also illegal.
Anyway, there were a few articles that contained absolutely nothing, besides some random thoughts, written in poor grammar, and contained ridiculous vocabulary mistakes. As a post I've read yesterday where the user was talking about debt cards instead of debit cards. It was not a spelling mistake. This member was confused about the two words and thought debit means debts, which is actually the opposite. Tell me why I shouldn't downvote a post like that? It was a new post, not a reply. It contained false information and might give a wrong idea to a young person that hadn't had any plastic card ever in his life. Not being careful and providing wrong information might be harmful to others. You write a new post about something. You should examine everything in detail. 

[EDIT] There. I made this post and I was certain I made mistakes in it. What did I do? I used a spell-checker and corrected all mistakes. Google is right on the next tab of your browser. Why these people don't use it?

Yeah that's right ! For me I'm using this forum from my Mobile phone so I'm using Grammarly Keyboard ! It's cheak all the spell mistakes ! It's also exist on Laptops or even computer ! I think it's really the best way to check all our spelling mistakes 

Be mindful on using reactions. Don't just send react then no comment. Yes, sometimes we have found some topics very disturbing or we can not agree. If you really want to give sad react or negative rates, leave an advice or comments so that the user will know why they got that and to improve them also. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

18 hours ago, Izeal said:

No-one gives good reputation even we write good information.

Well, as of now many members here are being active to give sone reputation in a good way because reputation is now very important for the new payment system so we need to used it properly and newbie deserves to have a reputation by being a quality poster here.

Yeah my dear friend you are right and share best information about giving a reaction good or bad if any member post a reaction bad then it decrease the other member reputation and great effect on the payment. i think if any one find such post or topic ignore and not proceed any bad comments or reaction.

On 6/25/2020 at 1:49 AM, Frank castle said:

For me, the posts should be given the appropriate feedback and given to whoever deserves it, regardless of the financial endeavor, and I believe that the supervisors will punish people who give random reputation.

I agree with you buddy. The reputation must use appropriate to be the basis of how good the post is. It should not be use in wrong doings especially if they only giving reaction without understanding the context. The abuse of the reputation is not good and if whoever making this, they should be punish by the moderators.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you think that a negative evaluation is not appropriate, you can send the site to an addicted person in the forum, and I am quite sure that it will happen from your post. Try this and tell us the result.

• -1 1

17 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

The reputation must use appropriate to be the basis of how good the post is

Well, this is true mate and as of now, we're getting paid by giving a reputation for those posts which is useful, so we need to used the reputation in a right way because it can benefited us.

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate and as of now, we're getting paid by giving a reputation for those posts which is useful, so we need to used the reputation in a right way because it can benefited us.

Well now, i experienced gaining some negative reactions even though my post is not that bad, in fact someone gave me negative reaction from my previous post February 7, i also observed that we were given negative reactions the consecutive post in that thread. I hope Negative reaction must give only in spam messages or on what we think is bad post.

• +1 1

you are right , giving negative reactions randomly not good at all , looks like some people found it a way of having fun !! i would advise you to give a feedback to an admin to see who is doing that and deal with him

• +5 1

I created a post a while ago to talk about how to give evaluations which is an individual plan but it is good to see it because it provides a logical way to evaluate any post so that it does not get unfair ratings and therefore we do not cause the loss of a member

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 6/24/2020 at 9:51 PM, betelihem said:

we all know that the forum starts paying for reactions, but some members taking this reaction to different things, we should know that sad reactions are given for spam, scam, bad posts and also copy past posts, not for posts that you don't agree with , its a forum so we all have different perspective views so we , so if you don't agree with the post or with the comments idea just replay to the post or the comments with your idea so we can discus, but giving sad reaction for ideas we don't agree is not right thing, imagine if i give you sad reaction if i don't agree with your idea, is that fair?!  we all post our ideas right so if you don't agree with my idea you are free to discus it with me, giving sad reaction only to get paid will affect the forum, that all members will stop posting new posts, so please lets think before giving sad reaction.

2 sad.png

sad.pngI agreed the post you sahred a screenshot of ur own post's some one others reaction The person says The words 💯 coreect ,aperson who asked plese give me reaction we didn't give him a second by clicking on ❤️ inted of clicking we take 2 seconds to report that person thats not a good habit ,but know cryptotalk gives everyone opportunity to give repotation earn points ,Its leagael but still some peoples or lobby we say dislike a good postand react it as dis like ,I clear the  repotaion process see clearly ♥️_5♥️_4♥️_3♥️_2♥️_1♥️+1♥️+2❤️+3♥️+4 ❤️+5 now try yours

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

On 6/24/2020 at 7:51 PM, betelihem said:

2 sad.png

sad.png

I see the recommendation from admin post which explains about getting paid for reactions, it was recommending people to give negative reactions if the post was useless. 

• +2 1

We all have our own opinion, we are free to express it because opinions are subjective which means that it is personal  thought about something. Opinions of other people might not be in the same side, in other words it contradicts to each other. We can express our reaction about someone's opinion through the reaction button but we should be mindful if that person truly deserve that kind or recation. My stand to this is that, we can just leave a comment or quote his/her comment through constructive criticism which can help that person improve or have an idea about someone's point of view with the certain topic. Let's just help each other and uplift ourselves, peace people! 

• +2 1

Please think three times before giving rates to someone's hard work. I have seen so many good posts are getting bad reputations which is not good. Members who give bad post rates randomly, will be more likely to receive punishments from moderators. 

Monetizing reputation points may be a good thing, but personally I think it was a bad move to make the giving out of reputation points anonymous to regular users. Giving out negative points is one of those things, and on the other end of the issue I am already seeing some suspicious user accounts gaining too high reputations in such a short time but could not report them due to lack of evidence.

Sadly, all that we can do now is sit it out and let the mods detect and punish them without our assistance. Probably the only time we can pester the mods when victimized with such abuse is when the offender spams too many 'dislikes' on our own posts at once, which can be too obvious to ignore.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/