TRON 4.0 is approaching - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

TRON 4.0 is approaching

TRON TRX holders probably know that TRON 4.0 is approaching, date of TRON 4.0 when will be released is on 07. July.

https://coinmarketcal.com/en/event/smart-contract-privacy-35120

We can see that price of TRX last 6 months was higher than now and highest price was 259 sat or 0.026$ which is close to double from currently price.

My question is what is your opinion about this and will this affect on price of TRX?

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

This coin always fluctuates and the traders of this currency fancy that they will achieve great profits, but it does not stop at a high price for a sufficient period, but goes down immediately. I did not try it because I do not trust this currency and this is my personal opinion

• -5 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Anything is possible. This is due to the traders and their reaction from the news. The price can move significantly higher and the price may not be affected at all.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Tron 4.0 was released to be the direct competitor to Ethereum 2.0. This cryptocurrency update will center around blockchain privacy. Which will allow any TRC 20 token to be safely mined, transferred and burned.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

38 minutes ago, Pavel Mihniuk said:

This coin always fluctuates and the traders of this currency fancy that they will achieve great profits, but it does not stop at a high price for a sufficient period, but goes down immediately. I did not try it because I do not trust this currency and this is my personal opinion

That is your opinion and you can always share your your view of it.

But can you share some more extensive comment why you "dont trust"?

Because I can not understand this "traders of this currency fancy"?

Or "but goes down immdediately" on which chart you saw that price of TRX "drop"?

Because before few months price of TRX was around 150sat and 180sat and currently price is around 230sat.

• +5 1

About 2 years ago, when I was trying to learn ,  as many as possible,  informations about cryptocurrencies, Tron

was  introduced as a really promising coin.

Now , I think, it hasn't had a breakthrough, yet, but, i know, market is still sluggish

• +4 1

Although tron has had a great flood this year, the truth is that it surprises us all since it has managed to stay up compared to a few months that it is below the price and managed to more than double its price today. price remains a little lower than its maximum but it is still growing in general, giving a good stabilization and giving more projects, one of the most recent is from alibaba and the creator of tron this will give way to tron 4.0

• +5 1

11 minutes ago, BaluDigital said:

Although tron has had a great flood this year, the truth is that it surprises us all since it has managed to stay up compared to a few months that it is below the price and managed to more than double its price today. price remains a little lower than its maximum but it is still growing in general, giving a good stabilization and giving more projects, one of the most recent is from alibaba and the creator of tron this will give way to tron 4.0

You are joking right? "little lower than its maximum"?

Do you know which price is TRX ATH (All Time High)?

It's around 1300sat and currently price is around 230/240sat, that is a lot lower than ATH.

35 minutes ago, marcog045 said:

About 2 years ago, when I was trying to learn ,  as many as possible,  informations about cryptocurrencies, Tron

was  introduced as a really promising coin.

Now , I think, it hasn't had a breakthrough, yet, but, i know, market is still sluggish

Traders could to make good profit with TRX, but same with other top 10 or top 15 cryptocurrency too.

And if you look on previous few months TRX price hit around or over 400sat and before was around 150/180sat which is double. But currently price is around 230/240 which is solid if we look on other cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

On 6/24/2020 at 10:47 PM, BullRunBit said:

TRON TRX holders probably know that TRON 4.0 is approaching, date of TRON 4.0 when will be released is on 07. July.

https://coinmarketcal.com/en/event/smart-contract-privacy-35120

We can see that price of TRX last 6 months was higher than now and highest price was 259 sat or 0.026$ which is close to double from currently price.

My question is what is your opinion about this and will this affect on price of TRX?

It really doesn't matter what version coming, to me trx always the same. People very bullish about this coin as a result it's price frequently goes up and down.

• +5 1

Tron was released to be the direct competitor to Ethereum 2.0. This cryptocurrency update will center around blockchain privacy

• +3 1

14 hours ago, matias estigarribia said:

One of the functions that I like the most is that they have an option to perform the operations 20 times faster than before!

Yes I agree that transactions are very fast and fee is very low which is great.

And there are few very interesting project/token on TRON.

14 hours ago, nishad1234 said:

It really doesn't matter what version coming, to me trx always the same. People very bullish about this coin as a result it's price frequently goes up and down.

And what is bad in that? On all coins/tokens price go up and down, I dont understand why is TRX so special?

Can you share some more reasonable reason because you dont like TRX?

11 hours ago, ZEGUHA said:

Tron was released to be the direct competitor to Ethereum 2.0. This cryptocurrency update will center around blockchain privacy

"competitor"? You think that price will be like ETH price around 230$/240$? :classic_biggrin:

• +5 1

It is very surprising to hear that Tron has versions too. I don't even know about version 2 and 3 talk less of version 4. What I want to know now is that does version 2 and 3 similar to version 1 and are they the folk of  version 1? This is very interesting to know such exist and I don't know.

• +5 1

If you study the charts, you can see the highest increase in September. Then the price of TRX increased several times, after which there was a slow decline. The release of version 4.0 did not cause a sharp increase in the price of the coin, but the update was aimed more at the technical part of the coin. After the update, it has become more stable and technically advanced. That is, it was a tin of prestige in the field of developers. But one way or another, TRX has a great future if its creators are working on such updates.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

They say that it will be a very good option to invest

Although currently it does not cost that much, perhaps in the future it will have a very good value and more with this new version

• +5 1

On 10/19/2020 at 10:01 PM, Backtomiami said:

If you study the charts, you can see the highest increase in September. Then the price of TRX increased several times, after which there was a slow decline. The release of version 4.0 did not cause a sharp increase in the price of the coin, but the update was aimed more at the technical part of the coin. After the update, it has become more stable and technically advanced. That is, it was a tin of prestige in the field of developers. But one way or another, TRX has a great future if its creators are working on such updates.

I agree with you, it did not affect on price but after that price "jump" over x2 from around 170sat till over 400sat. And maybe because of new token SUN maybe something else but like you say price of TRX now is different from before few months.

On 10/25/2020 at 9:48 PM, ruedas3 said:

They say that it will be a very good option to invest

Although currently it does not cost that much, perhaps in the future it will have a very good value and more with this new version

Who say you that? You read some prediction?

New things are always good in crypto, and can affect on price a lot.

• +5 1

Its current price is 0.027, but its price has increased slightly, and some have gained from this rise. I hope that it will become one of the leading currencies in the near future and that it maintains a good price for it in the currency market.

Without the doubt Tron will be improved more ion in the future, because this coin is trusted by many investors, and we can find it in many websites top list. Right now maybe its price value is not higher, but I'm sure will increase more in the future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

14 hours ago, tienda said:

Without the doubt Tron will be improved more ion in the future, because this coin is trusted by many investors, and we can find it in many websites top list. Right now maybe its price value is not higher, but I'm sure will increase more in the future.

First of all, TRX price is around +70% for one year and you can see that price in that time was around 0.026$ and currently is around 0.029$.

Second, like you can see this was before around half of year and you now talking about this?

Third, one thing is clean that TRX price on BTC market drop a lot.

12 hours ago, Kim22 said:

TRON will evolve from a project focused on blockchain technology it will be a pioneer for the industry, the platform has an advantage in providing user-friendly public blockchain for users and businesses we will see TRONX4.0 with new financial infrastructure in the next generation.

Did you read at all topic?

And when topic was created? 🤨

22 hours ago, tienda said:

The impression of many investors that because the price of a particular coin is low then that coin will not rise is absolutely wrong

The tron coin has proven to be a trusted and tested Altcoin,