What is the best investment plan for a currency LIZA in investbox - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

What is the best investment plan for a currency LIZA in investbox

Hello my friends..
I want to ask you about the best investment plan available at in Yobit for LIZA.
Is there anyone who invested in currency LIZA before?
Is this a good currency for investment?
I hope you help me🙏
Thank you

liza.png.db0ca5b9d5572bb8b480c7123d4f2263.png

• +1 1
  • +3 2

Liza has many good investing plans, but they are not valuable coins. I have 1.5M Liza but i can't exchange them for now. Maybe they can be valuable coins later and we can earn profit, all investment plans for Liza they are full because many people have invested in them.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, @Calvinpriva I want to invest in the ruble. Is there an investment plan for the ruble that is still available on the yobit platform? thank you my friend

@Moaz You are welcome friend. I never saw ruble in the yobit investment plans, it's my first time i heard them friend. But i searched in the investbox but there is no that name.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Moaz bro I have no idea Liza coin prices high are low because I can't notice this coin, but this coin daily % percent rate looking good this coin value good then invest 5% daily plan, but invest before check the coin prices daily then select this coins if we think this coins gives daily good profit, in my opinion RUR and USD plans better to earn.

• +2 1

I believe that it is better to invest in some more stable coin. Yes, the Lisa coin has a high percentage, but it has low demand and an unstable price.

Any plan works, although I would recommend investing in currencies that have as a condition to buy to obtain a return, since inflation within Liza exceeds the rate of users willing to buy the currency and therefore you may end up losing more money than you is generated daily.

On 6/25/2020 at 3:34 AM, Moaz said:

Well, @Calvinpriva I want to invest in the ruble. Is there an investment plan for the ruble that is still available on the yobit platform? thank you my friend

I recommend that you invest in water this crypto has a good plan in the investbox of 3% daily and has a good development in the market with good stability