The coins/tokens that you think will have a better future comparing to others - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

The coins/tokens that you think will have a better future comparing to others

I think we can all agree that all the projects that are in the market or in ICO stage are not at the same levels and some of them have very unique idea that really can help people to have faster personal or job related transactions that are more secure while at the same time require low fees or are totally feeless.

So the question is which coins/tokens that are currently in the market or projects that are still in ICO stage in your idea have more chance of getting widespread adoption and be more successful over all?

Edited by lharost
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

On 6/24/2020 at 4:21 PM, lharost said:

So the question is which coins/tokens that are currently in the market or projects that are still in ICO stage in your idea have more chance of getting widespread adoption and be more successful over all?

It is very hard to answer your question because most of the good projects need  a long time to make their coin/token valuable in the cryptocurrency markets. I have seen so many projects which have made scam exits just after collecting sufficient amounts in their ICO. Additionally, you know very well, mass adoptions of some coin/token will occurred just after gaining tremendous reputations in the crypto world. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

ICO was treated as crowdfunding. Projects just had a whitepaper and an idea while having no product at all. This is what still happens and since most of them failed miserably and some scammed investors and run with the money the ICO funding stopped. Right now there are certain criteria as backing by major funds and exchanges as Binance that support them. 

• +3 1

When you talk about tokens i only hope in two tokens, Talk and Dice. I have more than 50M Dice and i believe they will have good value in the future, and i collect Talk everyday even if am busy, i will have even an hour for this forum because i hope Talk tokens will have good price.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

ICO projects works in our funds its not guarantee this projects success, present I heard most of ICO projects scam but in my opinion easy dice and talk tokens best, maybe in future this tokens give good profit, especially I believe in talk token because its our future payment token, this token prices increase its more important to receive good reward.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:36 PM, lharost said:

Dusk Network comes to mind first. But i have lots of faith in NFT projects as well. But i am not sure in platform they are going to take off. Ethereum has most of them but the fees are making it impossible to trade them.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

The new Talk coin project, and there is the Yoda coin, which has achieved great success on the Yobit platform, but the greatest success and confidence in the famous currencies remains for me. New projects always fluctuate

Edited by magd
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't any experience about ICO , because I never particate in ICO Coin . recently I makes a investment in MKCY coin , soon they will list on top ranked exchages . hopefully this coin perform well as my expectations from it . 

we must makes a proper analysis before buying Coin from it's ICO stage. 

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/24/2020 at 11:36 AM, lharost said:

I think the best ICO/IEO means those with a good percentage ROI (Return of Investment); at initial stage an ICO. It depends on the project, the use case, the number of exchange trading it and a lot of other factors which you will be believe they might progress with time. In essence, only time will tell how profitable an ICO is.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

58 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I think the best ICO/IEO means those with a good percentage ROI (Return of Investment); at initial stage an ICO. It depends on the project, the use case, the number of exchange trading it and a lot of other factors which you will be believe they might progress with time. In essence, only time will tell how profitable an ICO is.

I would say it has more to do with the project and its team more than anything else in the current market, ICOs are like gambling now considering how many scam and low quality projects are there, if a project has a good plan and they fulfill they promises on early days people definitely are going to notice and will be attracted to the project and will trust them with their money which ultimately will lead to higher value in the market even if they are not listed on any known exchange.

Edited by lharost

21 minutes ago, lharost said:

I would say it has more to do with the project and its team more than anything else in the current market, ICOs are like gambling now considering how many scam and low quality projects are there, if a project has a good plan and they fulfill they promises on early days people definitely are going to notice and will be attracted to the project and will trust them with their money which ultimately will lead to higher value in the market even if they are not listed on any known exchange.

To be honest, you have a very good point; you can as well say it is an important part I forgot to include, the development team. How experienced, the amount of knowhow technology will play a long way in affecting other factors and controlling the market sentiment of the coin (Time and length for listing and completion). With these different ICOs can now be weighed and compared head to head.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We can't say accurately future of any coins. But we can predict the future price of any coin by its movement supply and marketcap. For me i think btc, eth, ltc, bnb, xrp and trx have great future ahead. 

• +1 1

As for the world of cryptography, it contains a very large number of iron and old symbols, and frankly, we can never trust all of these symbols because most of them are fraudulent and for me I see that there will be a future for the Ripple currency as it is considered one of the best alternative currencies and symbols, and I am currently storing some of them hopefully Price in the future

• +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/24/2020 at 3:36 AM, lharost said:

I think we can all agree that all the projects that are in the market or in ICO stage are not at the same levels and some of them have very unique idea that really can help people to have faster personal or job related transactions that are more secure while at the same time require low fees or are totally feeless.

I think that it is XLM that seems to have a better future than others, it is a full cryptocurrency as  it is decentralized and yet it has the lowest fees and the fastest blockchain, this should be the future coin.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Currently ICO projects are difficult to predict because there are so many failed coin projects, so I can't provide an answer to that question. Coin with a good future In my opinion Ethereum, Ethereum has the potential to become a coin adopted in the financial world, currently the market is very open with Ethereum, there is a lot of demand for Ethereum so I predict that in the future this coin will be successful.

• +2 1

On 9/20/2020 at 10:12 PM, Nezar said:

As for the world of cryptography, it contains a very large number of iron and old symbols, and frankly, we can never trust all of these symbols because most of them are fraudulent and for me I see that there will be a future for the Ripple currency as it is considered one of the best alternative currencies and symbols, and I am currently storing some of them hopefully Price in the future

Unfortunately, every day many fraud symbols are released and many of those who store these symbols lose their money, so I do not trust them before I read the future currency project.

• +1 2

On 9/23/2020 at 3:13 AM, Teminali69 said:

I think that it is XLM that seems to have a better future than others, it is a full cryptocurrency as  it is decentralized and yet it has the lowest fees and the fastest blockchain, this should be the future coin.

Yeah, Stellar is also one of the really good ones with bright future, I don't know if you used this coin yet or not but the transactions for this coin is really fast(faster than XRP even) and the transaction fee is very small(lower than 0.001$), fast transactions and low fee gives a very good edge to this coin in terms of adoption and use case and it wouldn't surprise me if some years from now we see more online stores supporting this coin in their payment system.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 9/24/2020 at 2:57 AM, lharost said:

Yeah, Stellar is also one of the really good ones with bright future, I don't know if you used this coin yet or not but the transactions for this coin is really fast(faster than XRP even) and the transaction fee is very small(lower than 0.001$), fast transactions and low fee gives a very good edge to this coin in terms of adoption and use case and it wouldn't surprise me if some years from now we see more online stores supporting this coin in their payment system.

So you too see how this coins has a potential to become one of  the greatest coins there is, but on the other hand this coins seems to be big than in terns if advancement than bitcoin what makes bitcoins stays at the top for so long.

Its treated as crowdfunding. Undertakings simply had a whitepaper and a thought while having no item by any means. This is the thing that actually occurs and since the vast majority of them flopped wretchedly and some misled speculators and run with the cash the ICO financing halted. At the present time there are sure rules as sponsorship by significant assets and trades as Binance that help them.

New projects can be pumped today and dump later, it can belong to scammers and have an exit scam. I think this will be very difficult to know. Some people are just lucky to invest on a particular ICO and gained after significant increase in price of the coin of the project but very possible also for dump. 

• +1 1

The crypto coins are somewhat unpredictable so far bitcoins have proved its success in the digital market and ethereum is also showing good progress

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I still beleive  in bitcoins. I think someday it will be a global coin and appreciated by the whole world. The currency has a great demand now. So in future it is certain that the currency will play a vital role to the economy of the countries. So I hope it can change the life of a person. 

Harmony one has good purpose and thus also good funding.

I think that storj is also nice because they offer  services onthere platform where you can pay with there token

It is very hard to predict the future of any coin in ico or before launching it, there are almost all the coins that have started from ico but no one is that good as bitcoin but still there might be good coins but we will know about it after months or years from launch.

I generally will in general sell new tokens after the ICO, as it is more productive just to sell rapidly, as opposed to sit tight and lock your cash for an unsure timeframe. 

The one ICO that struck a chord that looked encouraging was WRX ICO on Binance. I accept the Binance intended to put a great deal in it's other venture - Indian exchanging stage that possessed WRX token 

still beleive in bitcoins. I think some time or another it will be a worldwide coin and increased in value by the entire world. The money has an extraordinary interest now. So in future it is sure that the money will assume an imperative function to the economy of the nations. So I trust it can change the life of an individual.

• +1 1