A simple explanation of the new payment system - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

A simple explanation of the new payment system

Very reasonable message for beginners before I don't have good understanding about the payment and how it count today everything is clearer to me with this your explanation. Thank you

• +1 3

43 minutes ago, gbest2020 said:

Very reasonable message for beginners before I don't have good understanding about the payment and how it count today everything is clearer to me with this your explanation. Thank you

I think it's Avery good topic the information is vital as it abut the new earning system winch I think is good even though some people are complaint a bout it. I don't know bout the previous one became am a newbies here but I think this process is still very ok

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Beautiful way to explain the new payment system easy with screenshot that any one will be familiar with it,and you need to add some updates about the bitcoin payment too,now there two way to get paid in the forum,but anyway great job brother 

thank you for this explanation, till today when i readed your topic i understand the fiveth column in the table because i receive sometimes more talk token and bitcoin but i can't understand from how i got it.

I really appreciate the way you simply break the new way of payment it very educating, because for reaction side of it was wonderfully explain thanks once more. 

Quite detailed with screen shot explain content you have present and give clear picture of payments system. Which is running like many old members try to figure this out my own and  arrange them by order by observing but you put effort on this more and bring out the content for helping other. Now all members get clearly how the payment system works for members daily bases. Their for great full to your effort and  making easy for us to understand the form and Yobit gone through for forum members. 

• +1 2

This is an excellent briefing of the new payment system in this forum as it clearly shows the meanings of all the components of the new yobit layout of payment anv explains them clearly.

Thank you for you explanation on this point that many of don't know how the new payment system was done it is very recommended for every one to read it line by line to understand it.

All the information if best and thanks for the explanation, but can you please explain the daily delation of the post too I mean how can we recreate them so that we will get paid for that too.

When you read this post, you understood how the new payment is, because you explained to us how the new payment is, I hope that everyone will read it so that they understand how the new payment is, and we must pay close attention to the publications that we publish.

Great post dear friend you have made a good explanation of the new payment system this will help all the members of the forum those are unknown about this payment system. 

• +2 1

It was really a much important post for all the new beginners.Most of the time the beginniners don't understand these things and get confused.So this post surely gonna help them to understand all the thing of this page.Thanks a lot.

Thanks for this excellent post as imrnew meber learning still

about the forum's payment method.

I was confused with some points but your post clear some points easily so please create such a type of posts to help new mwmber like me.

Frankly, this topic is one of the most important topics I read and one of the clearest explanations about the new payment system

The meanings of the lines in Yobit are clearly explained so that beginners can read your topic and look at the Yobit platform to understand it more.

I would like to thank you for this wonderful topic, my friend

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this information the new payment system of the forum is talktokens we can earn $3 or $4 dollars by posting 20 posts daily. We can also earn talktokens by giving reactions.

On 6/24/2020 at 4:08 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have found many beginners yet do not know how to pay in this campaign even after reading the campaign topic

I will explain the payment through the payment schedule in yobit

1363035215__.jpg.df85cb0fd7300e01b5e521fcdc89140a.jpg

1- Here is the date the posts were created

2- The number of posts that you create each day, we have the right to publish 20 posts each day

3- It indicates the payment that we receive for our posts every day where 10 TALK is paid for each post and 50 TAlk for every topic we create and pay every 7 days

4- Here, payment is made for the reputation points that are awarded every day where we can award 50 points per day, whether positive or negative points, and payment is made here immediately for the points that are awarded

5- This expresses all the assessments that you got divided by their number and if it is a negative evaluation this means that there are unhelpful posts and will not be paid for and this is the comment of the supervisor on this point

The supervisor s answer

6- It indicates the amount of TALK currency that we obtain every day

7- Here is the money that is sent to the portfolio and I do not think that this option will be activated until the month of September and we may be able to send these codes to the investment fund

Thank you for sharing this topic to us. But I have something to asked about this topic, may I? Can you please elaborate to me the number 4 on your post. I usually got 5.4(1) average on it, is it good or bad for me? Should I make money to fulfill some deleted posts? Please elaborate it to me.

• Useful or interesting 1

@Zaino34 Yeah, it is one of the best explanation about the payment method of cryptoralk. I also see some posts about this payment method but they are not useful for beginners. That means the beginners can't understand it properly.Thanks brother for helping us.

Good explanation with statistics mate. That made ones thought clear for sure. Everytime when forum changes rule there should be an explanation topic like that. If i get a chance and knowledge i will sure do that. Cause many of this forum may not get the rules at the 1st time. So i appreciate your concern .

I had several issues when they have changed into the new payment system and tried to gather information everywhere including asking the Staff team but got no clear answers and tried to understand myself.

Now this topic has changed that, i was able to understand it even more and it will also help those newbies asking for the same information.

Nontheless they could add this kind of explanation into Yobit's payment system window as clarification.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I have itemized the stage plan point by point and have responded to huge numbers of the inquiries that were going on in my brain and I am really hanging tight for the payday until I affirm the manner in which we will bargain

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you friend for this post. I didn't know this mych about the relation between  our payment and reactions   , this post has really helped me understand more about it .keep posting good topics like these because they are really helpful for us beginners.

In fact it is one of the most comprehensive and useful topics I have read, I was really looking for a detailed explanation of how to pay after the end of the 100 free posts.

Edited by Alsh9