Many ways to get money from the new campaign - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Many ways to get money from the new campaign

I have advice to all members that we must all agree to keep the talk currency until it reaches a high value that we deserve to sell for.
Therefore, I hope everyone will pay attention to that.

My friend, the features the forum added in the new campaign prompted a lot of people to join and that's okay

Additionally, there are multiple ways to earn the token, and that's okay too

There is not much left for us to reap the benefits of our work and know the value of talking

• +1 2

You are totally right that in THIS new crypto talk payment campaign we can earn talk token in different ways.. As you mentioned we can earn talk token just by post and reaction by giving others.. But also here has the risk of getting payment because if you have - point rate in yobit campaigns then you Won't be able to get the payment...                       

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The features of this new campaign is courageous because it will encourage someone to create topics and also encourage someone to Read other people's post in order to give reactions (positive or negative). I except the Price of talkcoins to be good as that of bitcoin.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I reached the hundred posts and already see that giving reputation gives me points so I am trying to find helpful posts to share it. I would do this anyway as to appreciate and thank the members for their positive contribution. This is a plus for us.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This is one of it kind in Crypto world, a campaign with various means of making double profits. Starting with the daily maximum post of 20, if you are able to give 50 deserve like, you earn double payment. Secondly if you create a good, quality and constructive topics, you are entitled to receive 50 talkcoin for any single topic created. Thirdly you still be receiving one, one talk Coin for each like you give to someone post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

This forum has really offered us good oppotunities of earning more to our various wallets everyday and that is why i always choose this forum as the best that pays for publication because only in this forum you can be paid for giving someone's posts or topic a reaction aside the payment you will receive for making your own post you can also earn 50 talk token for creating a single topic. This forum is actually the best friends.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, percare said:

I reached the hundred posts and already see that giving reputation gives me points so I am trying to find helpful posts to share it. I would do this anyway as to appreciate and thank the members for their positive contribution. This is a plus for us.

Yes, but it will be good to stick to the plan, only quality posts are to be giving rates. Moderators know people giving rates and people given rates. In order to avoid warning points about rating abuse, give rates appropriately. You are welcome to the forum. 

• +1 1

I am unhappy that I miss the 30000 satoshi but I join most about to learn for cryptocurrency and be a better at trading and profit. I hope that new TALK token will be a succesful and yobit help the price with buy wall as I read from comments.

• +1 2

We have more opportunities now we can earn from our daily comment and posts and also from the use of well reputation and many more so that's the great idea from the moderator that add react for earning extra bounce in the daily earning base.

• +1 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:09 PM, Nezar said:

We all know that the moderators started a new campaign inside the forum about a week ago This campaign was after the end of the previous campaign that was paying 30,000 Satoshi members daily in exchange for writing 30 posts per day and this was the only way to get profits But for the new campaign, it is completely different, and I think it will be better than the previous campaign, even though the price of the currency you are paying is not known until this time, but this campaign allows us to get its currency in more than one way. Where supervisors pay 10 talk for every post we make in addition to that 50 talk is paid for each topic that we write and it allows us to write a maximum of 20 posts and topics per day and we can get the currency also by giving the reputation to the members where 1 talk is paid for each reputation point that we give to the members and the maximum number of reputation that we can give daily is 50 reputation and this is very good so I hope that this campaign is successful and that this currency can achieve Good and high price

My hope is that the new payment system that was initialize should be better than the previous earning though the admin assured us for that but we can not testify untill we see the day.

• +1 1

This is an excellent way to encourage members, and thanks to the rules of the campaigns it is known that no spammers or low quality posts will be rewarded. Excellent strategy on the part of the administration to make the forum grow.

• +1 1

I just came to the site for an investment recommendation and am in awe of the level of content and the bonuses that are given for being active.

• +1 1

Different campaigns provide different opportunities to their uses. so it is necessary that the user's analyse between each campaign through that they could explore and find out options from which they can profit from. Give a detailed analysis of each can be whether it is crypto talk or any yobit platform.

• +1 1

Что сказать, раздача однозначно успешна, и своеобразна, много народа отсеется, и уже отсеялось, некоторые просто не успеют написать посты, за них обидно потому что люди стараются, просто есть свои дела и заботы, да много чего. Те кто все таки пройдет до раздачи не стоит монету сливать сразу недельки две три просто понаблюдать что будет. Прочили ей хороший профит в будущем. Поживем увидим впрочем.

• +1 1

I try to give all the reactions daily and finish with making twenty posts, and sometimes I achieve this but not every day because i sometimes may not have time, especially if it is week days or when there are many jobs to finish and I am away from the house for a long time. This can be very stressful some days but I have a good time and try to make the best of it.

• +1 1

I actually like these cryptotalk campaigns a lot, I am not a very good member in english but I try my best. The problem is that I don't feel I have a lot to discuss and make new posts about but I am making efforts for this too. Cryptotalk is very generous and we have to thank them for what they do.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This forum is one of the best i have ever visit because it offers users opportunity to earn in many ways which is good and encouraging, here in this forum you will be paid 10 talkcoin for each valid post, 50 talkcoin for creating topic, one talkcoin for each rating you gave out to well deserved post and 1000 Satoshi for each of your posts that received positive rating for that alone i think it is currently the best site that pays for publication. Good luck Cryptotalk.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well new mission is far superior and sorted out in more better manner. And furthermore the notoriety is being paid with the goal that numerous individuals are utilizing the notoriety includes now. Also, discussing the discussion value we should hold the coin at the dispatch date thus that it could deal with the sell pressure. Also, sure it would assist us with making great advantages.

• +1 1

We all hope for the same to happen but we are not very sure about the price. I am hopeful because yobit has proven a very good exchange and they want us that are very loyal to be their best promoters with the cryptotalk forum. I don't ask for a lot but I have hopes that the crypto world will be impressed.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Reputation is being paid so that many people are using the reputation features, I believe we will get many benefit with talk post earning.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In this new campaign there are many ways to earn,vai making posts and giving out reputations to other members, also by participating in BTC contests and win rewards therefore,I see it to be just fair enough.

• +1 1