Many ways to get money from the new campaign - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Many ways to get money from the new campaign

On 1/18/2021 at 7:30 AM, Scart Fenci said:

quality content topics or post is the main goal of the campaign. Everyone must consider what they are really posting and everyone must consider giving reputation who really deserve a reputation

That is just it, if posting are quality, them we will be paid. I have not see any other ways to earn from a forum like this than to post good. 

Helped to revive and encourage members to write more content on forums, especially after changing the payment system and giving fame and this is good for the forums.

16 hours ago, Mithila9228 said:

Of course yes this is really a very attractive payment system that encourages members to communicate with and evaluate other people's posts thus I think every member of the forum is responsible for keeping the forum clean from spam and spammers and encouraging them with positive reputation for useful and constructive posts

You are right in some context but when the payment of giving reaction is stopped from the administration so people would stopped to giving the raputations to the people even their post useful good or not. 

16 hours ago, Mithila9228 said:

Edited by Kashan khan
Some mistakes

I think the new campaign talk features is of useful because it help a lot of members here to achieved their goals and so making a 20 post talk a token of talk we be rewarded instead of the 10 we did per day.

BUt now the policies of this site has been changed ..and you get  half payment now of every comment you get half talktoken and btc.

Updating this information a bit, now the payment is 200 satoshi for each useful publication we make, up to a total of 20 post per day, in addition to the possibility of earning 10 talk for each useful publication up to 20, it is less than what they paid at first, but it is understood by the high price of btc, to work hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, Carmelo Lames said:

Updating this information a bit, now the payment is 200 satoshi for each useful publication we make, up to a total of 20 post per day, in addition to the possibility of earning 10 talk for each useful publication up to 20, it is less than what they paid at first, but it is understood by the high price of btc, to work hard.

Given this update, I noticed there has been less active members lately. Probably half or 1/3rd or even less. The payment is too low to be counted as something that will be the main reason to be in the forum today. I didn't join for this reason, however I found the early payments a few months ago to be important to me, and after that with price of Talk shrinking and the latest satoshi payment being reduced so much it became not important to me. I will still be in the forum and not count the payment at all.

I really hope that the new campaign is better than the previous campaign This campaign activated forum members in terms of urging them to interact and provide evaluations more, but in return the payment for each comment decreased.

I do not know now how much the final outcome will be until after a period of time.

I really hope this campaign is better.

• +1 1

I am very happy with this campaign, because it really delivered what was promised and is helping many. Because you only need to strive to make 20 good posts and 50 reputations wisely, as reputations are just as important as posts and both must be done with quality and common sense.

yes friend new campaign we will earn money a lot of this is very good and trusted site in the world so that many people work this site and get good benefit so that many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

yes,  definitely we hope that this current campaign would be better that the previous one,  because that is all what improvement is about,  so people should take advantage of this new campaign and make good use of  it before another time where a new type of campaign would be introduced. 

• +1 1

If you consider that the campaign method is an opportunity for us to earn more, then I believe that too, because even the yobit alone has vast opportunity where if you have good knowledge about it you can make some pretty good amount every day or week.

• +1 1

It is good that giving tokens and topics for earning. There are many topics in this forum. We can understand this and write 100-150 words about this forum to earn and learn.

Hello dear i am new here on this vital site and thanks for sharing this information about the cryptotalk compaign. Thanks for this.

Bro I don't know any of those other sites. All I know is this forum and its advantages. Still I'm new here and therefore I am searching day by day looking for other sites like this forum. But till I haven't seen other sites with so much benefits like this. 

Hello, I am a new user in the forum. And it is my first post here. I would like to learn how the cryptotalk system works and how is payment made to the users. Your answers to this is much appreciated. Thanks!

The better the new promotion the better and better organized. And reputation is also being provided so that many are now using reputation features. And when talking about the talk price we should keep the currency on the launch date and so that it can handle the selling pressure. And for sure it will help us to get better benefits.

Good morning my dear friend,I think there is many ways to get money if you a very good hard working person, cryptotalk has given many opportunities and advantage to earn money easy,so let work with cryptocurrencies and make money.

As we know that alot of changes has been made by the moderators and administrators where we are to make 20 posts per day and we would be rewarded with talk token and Satoshi for posting and commenting 

This campaign totally useful for every member. You will receive for making your own post you can also earn 50 talk token for creating a single topic. As you mentioned we can earn talk token just by post and reaction by giving others. It is always good to deal with new cryptocurrencies .I hope the talk token prices also good when comes in trading. 

there are many ways to earn profit from this online learning platforms from the new strategy about this site and you can easily achieve your goals through this site because BTC is used as a virtual currency about this site and you will be able to do how to talk with other people in the whole market and this thing will also approach you in every part of your life because this kills never again in the whole world with free of cost so Crypto world is one of the largest phenomena about this site.

It is a very good plan, and the new payment system has increased the activity of the members to gain from giving reputation and publishing with greater quality on the forum.

Hello, my friends.Yes, this new campaign is good and better than before, where you can make money in more ways than one, and that helped attract new members because they trusted it. I hope this change is useful. 

By reading the new updates on the forum, I think they are much better and helped revitalize the forum again and encourage members to write more topics in the forum.

To be honest these are the best posts regarding information, because they educate people so that they can diversify and be able to have returns from other forums or other things, for this we must have clear information because studying the posts we will be able to understand everything we should do and start to take advantage without wasting time.