Discover new topics! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

To make the posts more quality we should move between the sections and participate in all of them, as it is wrong to put all posts in one section and moving between the sections will make the activity in the forum bigger and more useful

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +5 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sometimes you have to visit a lot of pages in one section in order to see the new topics because they are often not shown on the first page because the topics are many.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 4

Well, that true. Many good topic have gone unnoticed in the section. The reason may be because when it was posted there were few online users. So of we go through each section of the platform we may find that topics. Mainly I use to check the beginner and crypto world section of the platform. And this section are in demand too.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

@Calvinpriva First three sections are hottest as the average members love to visit there repeatedly while navigating the forum's page.You have nicely highlighted some points and I have to rate as it deserves 👌. Honestly, some sections still contain top classed topics which are still waiting for the attentions from the forum members.If members have nothing to write there, at least they will have a chance to get ideas there. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

This is a good explanation of the forum sections because many members are limited to publishing on some sections and do not browse the rest of the sections. Therefore, our activity must include in the forum all sections so that we can benefit from all sections and in this way we will always find new topics that we read

Frankly even off-topic has many interesting articles. I'm trying to split my time into all sections of the forum. I don't understand why people just stick to one section, while there is so much important articles, which are open to discussion in all these categories. Right now posts seem to count for all categories, although I'd want to verify it when we will be able to send the tokens earned to our wallet.

• +1 1

For me, I am using all sections of the forum and I think it is very bad to focus on one or two sections because all sections of the forum contain useful and very valuable topics for everyone and if we focus on only one section we will get very little information so my advice to everyone is to do the work inside All sections of the forum always thank you for this post

• +1 3
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva First three sections are hottest as the average members love to visit there repeatedly while navigating the forum's page.You have nicely highlighted some points and I have to rate as it deserves 👌. Honestly, some sections still contain top classed topics which are still waiting for the attentions from the forum members.If members have nothing to write there, at least they will have a chance to get ideas there. 

@Whited35 Thanks friend for good comment. There are many interesting topics in many of those sections, we just have to visit them too so that we can never miss new things.

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

This is a good explanation of the forum sections because many members are limited to publishing on some sections and do not browse the rest of the sections. Therefore, our activity must include in the forum all sections so that we can benefit from all sections and in this way we will always find new topics that we read

Thank you! You have said right, there are many new topics in those sections and we can get benefits from them. It will be good for all members even beginners if we will have the habit to visit all sections.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thats right and the sections I love most are begginners sections because then I can ask basic questions and also make sure that I answer other new begginers that are trying to make it in this forum , and also I can also be able to learn a lot. I love the crypto world section, then I get to read more of the crypto , and also I love the air drop section , then am able to keep on looking for worthy airdrops

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, magd said:

To make the posts more quality we should move between the sections and participate in all of them, as it is wrong to put all posts in one section and moving between the sections will make the activity in the forum bigger and more useful

You are right friend, all sections having good topics so its good to visit them too, this will also help the forum to have more active members. But sticking in only those largest sections, we will get only few topics.

8 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

This is a very good explanation for each section of the forum, but as beginners we should not move to other sections before gaining sufficient experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and their various terms, through the topics published in this section, after gaining sufficient information and experience we can move to other sections  According to each person’s interest.

@saraanna396 Thanks friend, and i agree with you! Its good for a beginner to stay for more time in begginers/ about sections, because they are sections which they have all important topics which can help beginners to understand the forum. After there, you can start to visit other sections too.

10 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Sometimes you have to visit a lot of pages in one section in order to see the new topics because they are often not shown on the first page because the topics are many.

You are right. We can get many new topics that we never replied them by visiting many pages in each post. Its a good way to get new topics and you can do this in different sections for more interesting topics.

• +2 1

You are a good friend of CryptoTalk, I have explained all sections of this forum well and understandably to everyone, the members of this forum should work in all sections because they contain important and useful topics for us and lack of focus in one or two sections only

• +2 3

4 minutes ago, Moaz said:

You are a good friend of CryptoTalk, I have explained all sections of this forum well and understandably to everyone, the members of this forum should work in all sections because they contain important and useful topics for us and lack of focus in one or two sections only

@Moaz Thanks friend. All sections have interesting topics according to what they concern, we should visit all of them if we need to read more interesting topics everyday.

• +2 1

Yes mate In this forum so many section available and every section most important, iam also still so many topics not read in other section because most of time I spend only few sections but other section topics also useful to improve our knowledge, and last month I start to read other section topics its really good experience for me to learn other topics information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

thank you very much this was very useful for me as a newbie and the others newbies i'started on this forum since 4 days ago and i'm very excinting to know more and more about this world .

• -1 2
  • +1 1

hello my dear friend, you have made a very nice post, in fact there are many of us who do not read all the topics.  And we should all read all the topics and comment on them...

• +2 1

Yeah, posting replies in the old topic wouldn't increase your reputation. If you want to increase your reputation always comment in the new topics and you can discover the new topics in the top right corner and most of the members post only in crypto world and beginner but their are more section of airdrops and bounties and mobile apps where you can get and share information.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/24/2020 at 11:06 AM, BTC Future said:

Frankly even off-topic has many interesting articles. I'm trying to split my time into all sections of the forum. I don't understand why people just stick to one section, while there is so much important articles, which are open to discussion in all these categories. Right now posts seem to count for all categories, although I'd want to verify it when we will be able to send the tokens earned to our wallet.

Are we getting paid if we post on this section. ? Because in the old payment system they didn't pay for us ! 

But I agree with you ! This section has really good topics about online games or other things 

This is a good explanation about each section my friend,but for me as abeginner I try to write just on ( For beginners)section,because I want to increase my knowledge about crypto currency world before I move into another section,we have to search more and more to get enough information in each section.I will have to work step by step. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 6/23/2020 at 9:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for this great explanation and I hope that you will continue to provide more new and distinctive topics.
Can you tell me where to get this useful information?

Thank you for explaining. I will make sure i visit all those sections so that i can learn many different things. I hope i have many new topics because i am a new member and i real appreciate your support. 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Thank you for explaining. I will make sure i visit all those sections so that i can learn many different things. I hope i have many new topics because i am a new member and i real appreciate your support. 

Don't stay in just one forum,  you can also try other forums so you can learn new things that may help you to increase your cryptoworld knowledge and at the same time you can share those knowledge too. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I agree to this content that you created my friend. As a beginner here i always stay in this forum which is beginners forum why? because if i will go to the other sections and post or comment in someones post it will become non sense in the reason that I have no idea and that is not good but I'm trying my best to understand on what's happening in other section.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 6/23/2020 at 11:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

Hii friend I agree with your useful information you have described a unique and full of information topic I'm also not visited many forum section because I don't have any information I just visited the beginner section because this section always have a easy and informative topic I try to learn through this section after this I visited other forum section when I have learn some more knowledge you must have write some more topic like this thanks for your helpful information 

• +1 1
  • +2 1