Discover new topics! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because every member wants to know about this thing that how can we discover new and good topics on this platform which are helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because we all are here for sharing useful ideas with this platform. 

Yes dear, you share a good information. Many make topics that are exactly same to the old topics. So people have Visited different sites in the search of new topics. We should create a new topics and provide the knowledge to people's that is different from others topics. If you share knowledge then your will also increases. 

This information that you are giving us is very useful because now we will be able to know the others and I also about the other sections that there are and about the interesting and useful topics in order to have more information on different topics and now we can choose what sections go to have that information.

We must go to all sections of the forum and explore the existing information about the world of cryptocurrencies, to increase our knowledge, but I advise at the beginning to stay in the beginners section to know the forum well 

Since there are so many topics, you may need to visit several pages in one section to see the latest topics because they are not always shown on the first page.

You are right, Yamark. Every member here must see all kinds of knowledge in these sections of the forum in order to be ready for everything he faces and have enough experience for development and in order to work, learn and make money

howdy even my own close friend, you might have booming a completely squeamish position, in truth there are plenty of us and those do n't seem scry all of the issues.  we'll altogether view the whole subject matters in addition to treat powers that be...

My dear friend we  should move to more quality sections and have everyone participate in them, because placing all posts in one section and moving between sections will make the forum activity bigger and more useful. Jazak Allah ♥️

I have mentioned an important topic that we must not stay in one section and break the barrier of fear and move to other sections because it has a benefit and information for us to learn methods of currency trading.

It is important to discover new topics. Keep researching is the most important thing. Discover new things and keep posting such things. This all provides us the information we need.

• +5 1

I am really surprised by this diversity, I know the beginners section only, I read a while ago that we have to take care of the various sections so that we do not get a negative evaluation so I think that your topic helped me to understand more about the contents of the sections, thank you

Thank you for this detailed explanation of the sections of the forum
All beginners should review this before entering their work, as it may give them information in a brief and useful way and make the issue clear for easy understanding, And for beginners to learn from their own section this is the best way to stay here.

The reason may be an additional reason because there were very few online users when it was posted. So as we go through each area of the platform we can explore those issues as well. Basically clear the subject in a concise and useful way for information and easy to understand topics. Basically I use to see the new and crypto world section of the platform once. And this region also has demand.

Gain more knowledge. You only see all sections Read all posts. And gain more knowledge and experience there. You can also post there but the binaries section is the best. It should be done. But personally I would like to say that I am an apprentice in the initial segment most of our time here and ignore the other sections that are wrong. I am confident that there will be many members

Yes dear I also notice this there is lack of new topics in this forum because the beginners are getting fear from creating new topics or sharing their experience with us and I also see there are lot of repeated topics in this section because the beginners copy the title and information of the old topics and create new topics. We all take a step and post two to three topics daily.

Yes, I discovered many new tips in this forum and : 
1 Write a comment contains 100 characters or more.
And it's important that corresponds comment with the topic 
2 do not tamper with other people's accounts because this puts you at risk 
3 express your opinion clearly and explicitly .

Thank you very much my friend for this wonderful and valuable post I read twice .
We are so lucky to have members like You provides information and tips that will benefit beginner like me at the beginning of their work on this forum .

You have to navigate all the forum sections in order to get new topics, even old topics. When reading them, you may find information that will be useful to you and the forum