Discover new topics! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

I am new here in this site so I don't gave any idea about this topic but to my understanding I think befire we discover a new topic we should make sure that the topic will be useful to everyone in the forum

Good explanation of each topic .Sometimes you have to visit a lot of pages in one section in order to see the new topics because they are often not shown on the first page because the topics are many. 

I think it's right that we visit every section of the forum to gain better and useful knowledge, information and perspective on the current events and development in the world of crypto. And also give our insight on what's understood.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear everyone it's really informative and a good post and a opportunity for us to improve us and our skill at this fourm to earn and learn so try to discover new topics on fourm so be aware of updated things of fourm

I have also considered that there are many old topics in the forum which no one has commented on and there are very few comments on any topic. Many topics are informative but no one paid attention to them. We should study every section and read and understand every topic, get information and make comments.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes dear people have to make useful posts . people have to create posts of different sections . People have to be good in creating posts . And your this post is very useful for people to create new posts .

Thanks.

Thanks for giving us this awesome topic. Really you are, we shouldn't bound ourselves in just one sections and I'm also spend most of my time in one section. But I will try to work on other sections  and we are lucky to have these too many sections to learn and one day this will change our life.

• +2 1

To make the posts more quality we should move between the sections and participate in all of them, as it is wrong to put all posts in one section and moving between the sections will make the activity in the forum bigger and more useful.

• +4 1

Seriously I myself do make  posts in only one section but that was because I didn't know that we can make posts in other sections too,but thanks to  you for bringing up something Like this,I had known that one is allowed to make posts in all section

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. However, after getting enough information, we should not go to other departments as beginners before gaining enough experience in their various conditions in the world. Experience We can go to other sections according to each person's interest.

This is a good post that must be read by many especially beginners because you have explained well all the sections in the forum. Day by day there are lots of new topics created and let us get that opportunity to share our knowledge as well. Even those topics that was created a year ago, we can actually comment on that as long as we are allowed to reply. Just keep on widening your knowledge and explore the forum for more information. 

I am new on this fourm .I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.This fourm is real and trustfull.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.

On 6/23/2020 at 11:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

Yes, I have noticed this thing, as a beginner I joined this forum since September last year (2020). The topics I replied to were old for seniors but were new for me as a newbie. You can notice new members join this forum on daily basis therefore each topic is important for them to go through and create a post. You have mentioned other good sections as well which lack discussions & only beginners section is updated everytime because new members join throughout the day. We should go through each section of this forum to learn maximum about crypto to become successful in this field. Thanks for highlighting this topic to beginners. 

Yes we want to work all sections foe learn much new informative things. Many members are work only beginner amd crypto world section. But we want to avoid that.When we have proper knowledge about crypto currency then we want to work all section for success. 

Hello my dear friend, this is a very good explanation for each section of the forum, but as a beginner we should not go into other sections before gaining sufficient experience.Each section contains a lot of information about different things.  If we want to know different things about the world, we should take part in all the sections.

Thank you so much for this resourceful topic for me is a beginner it made less confusing now and with your information i’m able to understand and get use of the various sections available on this site.

thank you again for your effort.

much thanks to you such a lot of my dear companion for a particularly astounding and great data yes it is genuine we ought to find new points from various areas yet a few times we can't look through numerous subjects since we have not such a data about various segments and in some cases themes are not noticeable. Also, a few subjects contains a lot less perspectives so we leave them.

It would be a great for all the crypto user's to find out or discover such a great topics which provide their user's the more valuable and useful content and have the great meaning in their topics. They also provide good knowledge to their crypto user's.

Hello friend how are you. I'm new member of this forum and I'm very happy for your this type of kindness knowledge sharing with all of us. It is really interesting and helpful information for me. And I hope I'm trying this all to take more knowledge and experience.

I agree with you that most of the members spent their time in the beginning section and crypto world section. I myself too spend all my time only in beginning section but it's because I still need more information about crypto currencies and for that I'm gaining knowledge from here only for the time. But I'm really looking forward to try out other sections as they are full of information that I'm lacking at the moment.

You are right in what you say we should not stay only in one section because there are many more sections that have new or old topics that can attract our attention that is why we should explore or see those topics to see if we They attract attention or we like them.

Always discovered topics create new ideas to the people of this energetic world, nowadays days people Wants something different to entertain their selves in every movement, so you can discover new topics and gets people attention.

It is useful for us, as beginners, to expand our field of knowledge in all sections of the forum. so i think diversity of topic is necessary for gaining knowledge.everperson should take part in introducing the new title to share thier experience to beginners.

Good words dear every section has its own importance and it depends onyour choice to work on which section. All the section contain good information about cryptocurrency that is digital currency. But many beginners want to work only in beginner section because they don't know about rules of other section. 

absulately we should do this. but personally i want to say that i am  a begginer here..so i have no huge knowledge about this platform..that's why i always try to make commnet only begginer section.. but now i can realize that you are right..we should make topics about all the section..