Discover new topics! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Discover new topics!

We all need to discover new topics. Because it will give others a chance to know, which is the main goal of this site. We should do it. However, in this case, we must obey some rules. For example, if we want to make a topic, we must make a useful topic. For this we have to make a topic about some of the problems that are being solved then it will be more beneficial. Also, we will not make topics that are forbidden. Thank you.

To become an experienced person and for discovery of new useful and informative topics we should need to read maximum topics from different sections in this way we get maximum knowledge we'll be able to make an excellent topic

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/23/2020 at 11:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

Indeed, that valid. Numerous great subject have gone unnoticed in the segment. The explanation might be on the grounds that when it was posted there were not many online clients. So of we experience each part of the stage we may find that subjects. Predominantly I use to check the tenderfoot and crypto world part of the stage. Furthermore, this part are sought after as well.

• +3 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:24 PM, Nezar said:

For me, I am using all sections of the forum and I think it is very bad to focus on one or two sections because all sections of the forum contain useful and very valuable topics for everyone and if we focus on only one section we will get very little information so my advice to everyone is to do the work inside All sections of the forum always thank you for this post

On 7/7/2020 at 9:01 AM, kitekite24 said:

I agree to this content that you created my friend. As a beginner here i always stay in this forum which is beginners forum why? because if i will go to the other sections and post or comment in someones post it will become non sense in the reason that I have no idea and that is not good but I'm trying my best to understand on what's happening in other section.

@kitekite24  hey guys how are you I am new in this platform please tell me how to create a new topic in this platform. pleas tell me the all detail God bless you.❤

Yes dear you are doing a great work your method of conveying is beautiful and I m a biggner so my own focus on getting the knowledge about crptotalk as more as I can so when I feel I able to create topic the I done this.

I would say that the categories are available in this forum.  However this section does not always get the same attention.  The most used section of the website for apprentices.  This is because a newcomer always posts here and learns new things.  And the number of participants here is a lot.  There are also more experienced users in the Crypto World section.  They basically discuss everything related to crypto there. In fact, it is made in the Beginner section.  Because in this section, all beginners come to learn about rules and new things.  This is why it is so popular.  Always gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency actually gives the idea of posting on several topics.  In fact here is the key word for discovering new things.  We must be informative enough.

I notice that this section, specifically the beginners section, is the most used, in fact the beginners in the beginners section must read and learn, and some old members must answer the beginners there, but the beginners must also read and participate in the other sections in order to increase their knowledge and experience in the crypto field .

• +1 1

Try to discover new things your reputation will be morw increase by exploring your own words and opinions and your suggestions will be more reactive then others if you will work hard.

Although there are so many important articles that are open to discussion in other categories, I don't understand why people only adhere to one section. Articles seem to count for all sections right now, but It would be nice if we do visit other sections time to time so as boost our earning.

Numerous great theme have gone unnoticed within the area. The reason may be since when it was posted there were few online clients. So of we go through each area of the stage we may discover that points. Basically I utilize to check the tenderfoot and crypto world segment of the stage. And this segment are in request as well.

Hello dear friend. Greetings to you. I thank you for this information. I did not know about it. It is useful to know the price of currencies daily so that we can invest well and make the right decisions.

This is very helpful and informative topic for everyone especially new members and my friend thanks for sharing this topic . I suggest new members first create posts in beginners section because it is helpful for you and first you can get more knowledge and then start other sections .

• +3 1

First of all thank you for so much information. We will have to make our posts useful and try to produce new topics. The only way to do so is getting more information about the forum and cryptocurrency as we can. We will get something new if we will try to do something new.

On 1/18/2021 at 3:56 PM, Zakarya31 said:

Yes you are right mate there are lots of old topics in this forum, we urge the expert in the forum to help work on this and create new topics with new information about crypto currency and crypto talk.

Truly you are correct my dear companion and thank you such a huge amount for sharing the, for example, significant data the facts confirm that to make the posts greater quality we should move between the segments and take an interest in every one of them we ought to find the more new points which are more important and proficient in this manner we can get more information from new subjects.

On 6/23/2020 at 11:33 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Have you noticed? There are many topics even for last year that we have never read/ reply them! Those topics are old to the forum because they have been published a long time, but they are still new to us because we never replied them or even read them. If you will have the habit to visit all sections in the forum, you will find many interesting topics that you never thought! Don't skip a topic because of its heading, open and see what is written.

We have many sections but many members are most read and reply topics from this sections:

1. Crypto world
  2. Bounties/ Airdrops
  3. For beginners

It's not bad because you are free to choose any section, but you miss many interesting topics when you stick in only those large sections.

Here are all other sections and all interesting/ helpful topics you can find from them:

• About forum - All forum rules are in this sections, its one of the most important section to read every day so that you can never miss any forum updates.
  • Coins/ Tokens talk - Here you will find all topics about crypto coins and tokens. Reviews, and all things that they are important to know for a better investment.
  • Trading - If you need to learn/ increase your trading knowledge, this is the right section for those types of topics.
  • Exchanges - The aim of this forum is to help each other! This section will give you all topics that are reviewing/ suggesting good exchanges for you.
  • Wallets - Never be scammed! Topics from this section will review and suggest good wallets for you with good security for your coins.
  • Mining - Mining has become a very feared earning method because many scammers are using it to steal! Here you will find all topics about reviewing good/ bad mining sites and good mining methods.
  • Mobile apps - Topics from this section will review/ ask all important things about mobile apps that are good to have and those which are not good.
  • Tutorials - You will find a lot of topics that will help to boost your skills from this section. 
  • ICO/ IEO - A special section where you will find topics discussing about ICO and IEO's in deep. Suggesting the legit ones and warn you about the fake ones.
  • Market place - You can sell your services or products from this section, you will also find many services offered with other members in this section.
  • Referral links - How good! This is a special section with topics to find/ share referral links from different useful sites to our friends here in the forum.
  • Services - You will find topics/ members who are sharing their services with us here in the forum through this section.
  • Gambling/ HYIP's/ Freecoins - This is the best section to find all topics that are discussing/ reviewing/ suggesting gambling, HYIP or free coins sites.
  • Jobs - If you need to find a job or if you are offering a job, this is the best section to find/ write your topic.
  • Off topic - We can discuss any topics out of crypto world from this section, there are many interesting topics about things which you don't know!

By reading all those sections and how they can be benefited to us, i believe you will start replying to all sections because they are all important. 

@Beginners, welcome very much to this forum. Those are small tips that can help you to enjoy the forum.

_______________________.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome back friends. I have also noticed that there are mostly topics that are old but they have less replies. It reason is that begginers create posts in the new topics created by the members. We should search old topics and create posts. We can create posts in every section.

Hello my jio friend I hope you very well. I interested new topics I will make sure I visit those all topics and post then I read it. We have got very good place of cryptotalk We should do our good post on it it increases our knowledge and people get a lot of information .

This post is far better than good  it's good to read posts from other sections too we all know this saying don't put all egg in one basket. There's a lot to learn in this platform so we shouldn't be stuck in one section.

Dear friend @Zooon11, the first 100 posts to a new member are enough to help them understand this forum and how things work here. That means if you already completed all 100 posts without any warning points and now you have a member rank, you are ready to participate in other sections as well. There are many important topics from other sections discussing about crypto, I believe you are ready to read them and learn together with us.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes dear we have to visit all topics and do not skip anyone because every topic has a motivated idea in this. Visit all of the topics and get more and more knowledge. Thanks dear.

I am also search about other forms in crypto but seriously i never fine one topic useful I don't know why but here is no any forms who have a good stuffed without beginners or about forum What do you thin i am right or wrong tell me your opinion thanks.

• +1 1

We have to think of something new.  Success comes from inventing something new.  Works on crypto and understands new things.  Which will bring us benefits.  If you want to discover something new, you have to work hard  Then you will succeed.

• +1 1

The post you shared with all of us is really worthwhile and i am sure it will help to discover the new topics and you highlighted and discriminated every topic and the location of the discussion.  Surely helpful content. 

Thanks!

This is a good explanation. Thank you for explaining. We should visit all those sections so that we can learn many different new things. I am trying to spend my time into all sections of the forum

I consent to this topic that you made my companion. As a fledgling here I generally stay in this forum which is beginner  section ,since supposing that I will go to different areas and post or remark in someones post it will become non sense in the explanation that I have no clue and that isn't acceptable except for I'm making an honest effort to comprehend on what's going on in other sections.