PI-Mining App - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

PI-Mining App

Much obliged for sharing. I found out about this versatile acquiring application like two months back however I never utilized it, I figured it can hurt my portable. However, I will introduce it promptly on the grounds that you have shared what you think about it with us.

I have been using this coin for 7 months. But I'm really curious. I want to know if it's going to have a really good ending. We are waiting for the day when our Pi coins are further increased and listed on the stock market. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, yanina1988 said:

With a good base you can share it with many people and the posts will also help you, you can achieve a good structure and more speed of mining.

@yanina1988 I did not get your quoted line correctly. Well, anyway you might install the app for free and start mining it without any efforts to be active every time. There is nothing to invest and value of it will be determined once it get listed on the exchange sites. 

I already have this application in many device and mine a big numbers of pi coin but until now we don't know the date exactly to be in the market and what the future of this coins, if someone hove more interested information about it can quote me 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have the application installed and it really does not affect the operation of my phone, and it does not lower the performance of the battery, and I only have to activate it once a day so that it does not stop mining.

I've heard about this wonderful application many times and I'm starting to work on it, but I'm going to look for it more and check it at the beginning.

I have been with Pi network for several months, since I installed it on my cell phone I have not stopped mining a single day, at first I just tried it out of curiosity, thinking that at any moment it would disappear, I was surprised to see how long it has lasted, like this Investigate your project, and be convinced, I see a future for Pi.

Well i have kept pi app in mine phone and the best thing is that we can earn pi without doing any thing. Just a ad is shown and a button to press in 24 hours. And talking about marketing it's being at very high levels in YouTube, even mine mom is talking about it and asking it's legit or not. Hope this coins make profit for everyone after launch.

This app is good I started to use it just came out and I already have good amounts of PI although I do not know until when they can be tradable, I also heard that in some countries they are already activating the kyc option, that is good news since it may be that may soon be tradeable.

Edited by Michar1

Hello my friend, I have worked on this application for a very long time, but I have seen some people say that this application spies on your phone and steals your data and the currency has no value yet and the project is weak so I deleted it permanently

I wonder how this breakthrough was accomplished and I applaud the development team, making it much simpler and less costly for the PoW consensus than any cryptography that uses it.

it took so much for this app to get to phase 3 which is withdrawing i really don't see them paying us because it took so much long for now.

• -3 1

On 10/11/2020 at 10:08 AM, scorpiali said:

I already have this application in many device and mine a big numbers of pi coin but until now we don't know the date exactly to be in the market and what the future of this coins, if someone hove more interested information about it can quote me 

@scorpialiYou are only allowed to use one account per device. They are conducting KYC so how you manage to verify so many account? They have special algorithm to detect multi-accounts so they might filter the accounts. 

• +1 1

Pi Network is a good mining application. It does not drain your phone's battery or slow down your CPU, but what I am not comfortable with is the fact that I must press a particular button every 24hrs to keep mining. 

To be frank, I forget sometimes after many days that I've not pressed the button. So my mining is really slow.

1 hour ago, OTOBO said:

Pi Network is a good mining application. It does not drain your phone's battery or slow down your CPU, but what I am not comfortable with is the fact that I must press a particular button every 24hrs to keep mining. 

Hello @OTOBO Pi-Network and Pi-mining app are not the same. You might say like Pi app is operated withing Pi-network, only that makes the sense here. It is not hard to click on lightning button once in 24 hours, you might enable notification with sound. 

• +2 1

Pi Network is a crypto-currency developed at Stantford and can be mined from the cell phone without using the whole battery. It is in beta phase, so coins can be easily obtained.

The main characteristic of the crypto coin is its security, confidentiality and decentralization. If to create the wallet you have to allow access to some personal data, it is that there is a central authority that asks for it and that has the power to decide if you can create it or not, there is a central authority that has power over the currency.

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@scorpialiYou are only allowed to use one account per device. They are conducting KYC so how you manage to verify so many account? They have special algorithm to detect multi-accounts so they might filter the accounts. 

I don't know if they ask for verification to have your coins ,but if it's like that I will take just one account with the highest number of coins because I make a team for this account to grow my mining rate,but for kyc I don't know 

• Useful or interesting 1

In simple terms i would say Pi is a new digital currency. This app allows you to access and grow your Pi holdings and serves as wallet to host your digital assets. Pi is fairly distributed, eco-friendly and consumes minimal battery power.

• +3 1

I’ve been heard about this application, but when is it going to be probably profitable, I’ve never tried this one, thank for the information about this, if you know an app similar with good profit tell us about it 

• +1 2

This cloud mining application is very good, also has a good interface, is innovative and easy to use, does not overheat the phone or consume much data, just enter once a day and we will be mining PI.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I don't know if they ask for verification to have your coins ,but if it's like that I will take just one account with the highest number of coins because I make a team for this account to grow my mining rate,but for kyc I don't know 

@scorpiali Yes, they might ask you to fulfill the KYC verification. Have you checked their Whitepaper yet? According to their recent announcement, they are about to open KYC slot for the first 10K miners from all around the world. 

• +1 1