Paypal Considers Crypto ! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Paypal Considers Crypto !

it may draw in nearly not many more individuals towards digital currency , fool individuals with no information about cryptographic money with trade of fiat to crypto and later on when they pull back , that is simply humiliate them , paypal is only acceptable with fiats just , there are all the more better approaches to advance cryptographic money, notable individuals will simply like to chip away at exchange on binance/yobit/coinbase, paypal will be trade just payeers scarcely any individuals just uses it

• +1 2

On 7/6/2020 at 8:23 PM, Raqeebzy said:

However, PayPal needs to adjust some of its services and harsh features as it might be very annoying using sometimes. Like a longer transaction time, a very high transaction fee and freezing of account at random. 

They have hired blockchain expert developers and engineers to make it happen. It will be done soon, I think it is just a few months time away. From what I've read, they talked about crypto, not just Bitcoin. So this means that perhaps they will create some multiwallet or an exchange using atomic swaps and instant exchange between cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

This will be great if it will happen. PayPal want to step up their game iand I think it will be good for it's million of users. I personally will benefit allot from this because I like using PayPal account.

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Jingo said:

I think this is very good news for Bitcoin and PayPal users, those who use Bitcoin can take PayPal with Bitcoin, again Bitcoin can be taken from PayPal, it is very convenient, but you can take it through Coindesk site

Paypal is strong and has that power, but as a third part there will be times when we wont need a third part like paypal because we wont need to cash out our coins to spend then, when we can spend our crypto directly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Teminali69 said:

Paypal is strong and has that power, but as a third part there will be times when we wont need a third part like paypal because we wont need to cash out our coins to spend then, when we can spend our crypto directly.

Hopefully people will use paypal to buy crypto and then begin understanding how it is supposed to work. I hope they won't just leave it on their paypal which would obviously be a custodial wallet, but move it on a private wallet where they hold the private keys.

It is. a good news for paypal and cryptocurrency. A very strong positive point for cryptocurrencies. Paypal is one of the most important electronic banks in the world and has hundreds of millions of users.PayPal interested to buy crypto directly through PayPal, present we buy crypto through PayPal.

• +1 1

On 7/18/2020 at 9:55 AM, EmiKanNi said:

You think so? What about master and visa cards? I am not sure but just asking

I am not so sure about what you meant by this but yes, I will still remain on my point that PayPal is the largest payment processor, Stripe, Square and others can be considered behind. Since you are not sure, MasterCard and visa are not payment processors. MasterCard/Visa provides account information through the debit card they issued so you can link your account in a payment gateway (payment processor).

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, EmiKanNi said:

Okay, I get you right now, i saw both credit cards as the good alternative to PayPal. If they are not payment processor, that means you are right. PayPal is not accepting many countries and that is why it is bias but this is not the main reason for the topic, as for the topic, what PayPal want to achieve about cryptocurrencies will be also good. 

Just as I have no doubt about it is good development for PayPal users and crypto industry and I agree with you, they need to upgrade with some of their little voids and extend their services to more countries. W

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Though am not sure if this will happen, but am happy because it will be very easy for us to exchange bitcoins to paypal. There are many crypto users who are waiting about this to happen, am among them and we are still patient.

I think its already been added.Currently, customers are only able to use PayPal to withdraw or sell, and transaction availability depends on region.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

It is. a good news for paypal and cryptocurrency. A very strong positive point for cryptocurrencies. Paypal is one of the most important electronic banks in the world and has hundreds of millions of users.PayPal interested to buy crypto directly through PayPal, present we buy crypto through PayPal.

• +1 1

Perhaps this is just another stuffing, because the paper has already been noticed more than once on not very truthful news. I used to remember they hated cryptocurrency

• +1 1

1 hour ago, EmiKanNi said:

I took have PayPal which I did not use, if this going to be the obstacle? No. There are many people using PayPal, and the obstacles you are talking about will all be solved. And if PayPal is able to do this, just know that master card will follow. 

It is now PayPal and it can be master card tomorrow, but you need to understand the obstacle that can make this not to come through, they are the governments, if governments allows this, then it will be done, but I doubt they if would. 

• +1 1

A very strong positive point for cryptocurrencies.  I think if this happens it will encourage a lot of people to deal in cryptocurrencies and the number of dealers in cryptocurrencies will increase dramatically.

27 minutes ago, Anamul380 said:

A very strong positive point for cryptocurrencies.  I think if this happens it will encourage a lot of people to deal in cryptocurrencies and the number of dealers in cryptocurrencies will increase dramatically.

That's right. Everyone will have the option to deal with cryptocurrencies instead of fiat through his paypal wallet. Many people will choose crypto, although the case will be about fees. If paypal does not charge really high fees to swap fiat to crypto then it will help a lot with adoption.

On 7/18/2020 at 6:42 PM, BTC Future said:

Hopefully people will use paypal to buy crypto and then begin understanding how it is supposed to work. I hope they won't just leave it on their paypal which would obviously be a custodial wallet, but move it on a private wallet where they hold the private keys.

Well that's right, but my dream is much bigger, i hope that someday crypto would be whole and skips all these third parties when comes to use, including paypal. if you get what i mean!

PayPal doesn't consider cryptocurrencies like BTC, but they consider other currencies like altcoin ,shitcoins. BTC cannot be bought using PayPal but other coins can be bought and converted into BTC

7 hours ago, Mehronakzz said:

it may draw in somewhere in the range of not many more individuals towards digital currency , fool individuals with no information about cryptographic money with trade of fiat to crypto and later on when they pull back , that is simply humiliate them , paypal is only acceptable with fiats just , there are all the more better approaches to advance digital money, notable individuals will simply want to chip away at exchange on binance/yobit/coinbase, paypal will be trade just payeers barely any individuals just uses it

I do not real think that paypal is doing anything to promote crypto in that matter rather delaying the progress of crypto to be recognized as money of it's own.

On 7/23/2020 at 12:36 PM, sarahmoses202020 said:

PayPal doesn't consider cryptocurrencies like BTC, but they consider other currencies like altcoin ,shitcoins. BTC cannot be bought using PayPal but other coins can be bought and converted into BTC

I have never heard anything as what you said. If you have the source where you've read it please give it to us. You can quote my post as well so I will get a notification. 

In fact, it seems to me that paypal should have started developing this technology in their system long ago. The fact is that of course, this is not so easy to approach, and you need your own mistakes. But if they formulate the idea correctly, they will get a very cool project!

What great news would be if PayPal makes this news official, it would be great if PayPal allows you to buy cryptocurrencies and much more the main btc, ltc, eth, ripple and among others. Hopefully and all this is true, it would be great news for the crypto world

It will definitely makes things a lot more easier PayPal is a great platform we hope to see a collaboration with crypto in the nearest future. 

Paypal actually added the option to buy bitcoin through its wallet more than a month ago, but that news, although it was important, its impact on the market was not as it should be, as we all know the number of PayPal users and the availability of this service should have pushed the bitcoin price higher.

It would be fabulous if paypal allowed, through its platform, to buy cryptocurrencies, paypal is an old and stable company used by many companies and people to make their payments, it would be an excellent alternative