What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

كنت أعرف أن ساتوشي هو مؤسس العملات الرقمية ، لكنني لم أكن أعرف معنى اسمه

• -5 1

On 7/23/2020 at 2:42 PM, Ashsh said:

كنت أعرف أن ساتوشي هو مؤسس العملات الرقمية ، لكنني لم أكن أعرف معنى اسمه

Hey speak in English mate, we cannot understand you because most of us here don't know how yo speak different languages except English that's why I hope you use English language so we can understand you. 

This im gives me enthusiasm when I read it and it gives me a momentum of determination and determination that I develop myself in the field of cryptocurrencies and I remember the great achievement he made in the field of cryptocurrencies

Actually this name may be a coding and not a real name for an existing person This name may refer to a team, company, organization, or person, as everything pertains to it is ambiguous, and even Bitcoin may be a coding for something other than the name or its meaning in the English language But I think that this ambiguity is required to protect this person or group and to keep Bitcoin in its current position, and perhaps if the owner of this currency knew, the matter would be different now in terms of price and use.

On 6/24/2020 at 8:40 AM, saraanna396 said:

It is a pseudonym for the creator of Bitcoin, but so far it is not known whether the owner of the name was one person, or a group of people, or even an entire institution, but we certainly have to be thankful to him for ridding us of the system of centralization and banking control.

That's why there are some people who believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is not just an ordinary person but they also think it's an acronym for the group which make the information for him more anonymous and harder to guess. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

On 6/24/2020 at 8:00 AM, iloveyobit said:

Actually I learned something new today, I did not know the meaning or meaning behind this name, I just thought it was the name of the inventor of Bitcoin or only a group of people.

Your thought is correct, Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who invented the bitcoin but there are some people who say that Satoshi Nakamoto is not only one person, they say that it is a name of a group of people.

On 6/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, bino said:

just wanna share too to you guys that Satoshi is equivalent to 100 millionth of a bitcoin, the smallest unit of bitcoin.  

Oh I see. This was a good response for this topic my friend giving some idea that you know which is related to the topic was a big help for us newbie or beginners here learn some terms or coins and also their values.

• +1 1

It is actually someones name, the guy that came up with bitcoin is actually called satoshi Nakamoto , and so the word satoshi that is in bitcoin came from Nakamoto first name