What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

On 6/24/2020 at 10:33 AM, bino said:

just wanna share too to you guys that Satoshi is equivalent to 100 millionth of a bitcoin, the smallest unit of bitcoin.  

Oh I see. This was a good response for this topic my friend giving some idea that you know which is related to the topic was a big help for us newbie or beginners here learn some terms or coins and also their values.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is actually someones name, the guy that came up with bitcoin is actually called satoshi Nakamoto , and so the word satoshi that is in bitcoin came from Nakamoto first name

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 6/23/2020 at 4:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

Wonderful that's genuine and so interesting to know the meaning of the name, the man behind the existence of Bitcoin. Satoshi nakamoto.

I'm really excited to learn at least some key reasonable words from the name and becoming obvious and clear to me that's it's not just a mere name 

• +1 1

On 6/23/2020 at 10:35 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

This name should be familiar to many members here in this forum. Satoshi was the creator of Bitcoin. But we don't know the real meaning of this name.

Maybe satoshi nakamoto is just an acronym or a real one person only but although his or they are anonymous we still appreciate their efforts for giving bitcoin in cryptoworld. Let's also thank them. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Indeed, we learned something new. I don't know if there is a name like this in Japan or it is an artificial name, but he did a really amazing job. He built a vast empire of cryptocurrencies and the new system.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

@Dark_Sky nice information you have shared to us about the meaning  of satoshi nakamoto... I think we every one need to know the meaning of our own name as it need in every place of life... Without any doubt satoshi nakamoto is a great person because he give us a currency like bitcoin.. Hope he still alive..             

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Maybe satoshi nakamoto is just an acronym or a real one person only but although his or they are anonymous we still appreciate their efforts for giving bitcoin in cryptoworld. Let's also thank them. 

Really anonymous buddy he is not visible to anyone only his name spread. My question over this was why did he vanished after creating the Bitcoin on blockchain?

I think everyone in this forum will be familiar with the name satoshi nakamoto because he was the one who created bitcoin in the year 2009 which many people have earn good money as a result of him but thanks to this topic since we can now see the meaning of his name.

• +2 2

37 minutes ago, Solex said:

I think everyone in this forum will be familiar with the name satoshi nakamoto because he was the one who created bitcoin in the year 2009 which many people have earn good money as a result of him but thanks to this topic since we can now see the meaning of his name.

It is not everyone that knows that because some people believe that the name satoshi nakamoto doesn't belongs to one person but a group of organization working as a team to achieve there aim and I also sence that because the owner of the name satoshi nakamoto vanished immediately creating bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

10 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

It is not everyone that knows that because some people believe that the name satoshi nakamoto doesn't belongs to one person but a group of organization working as a team to achieve there aim and I also sence that because the owner of the name satoshi nakamoto vanished immediately creating bitcoin.

You may be right on this but from my own point of view he remain hidden for security purposes because for him creating such mighty project many people will be a threat to him especially the government.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend on this information and I consider it a good cultural information but has no relation to investment in encrypted currencies or trading traffic

9 hours ago, Solex said:

You may be right on this but from my own point of view he remain hidden for security purposes because for him creating such mighty project many people will be a threat to him especially the government.

But still at least we are supposed to be aware of he is alive or not currently know one knows of his whereabout and despite of that government is still fighting bitcoin which I think is not right because bitcoin has done what government has failed to do to citizens in terms of creating jobs online.

BetFury                                                   

Thanks for interpreting the name( satoshi nakamoto) because many members don't know what it's means. They only know that is the one that created btc in the 2009. Is satoshi nakamoto from Japan because you are able to interprete the name in Japanese language?

BetFury                                                    

On 8/17/2020 at 3:40 AM, koussai999 said:

Indeed, we learned something new. I don't know if there is a name like this in Japan or it is an artificial name, but he did a really amazing job. He built a vast empire of cryptocurrencies and the new system.

Exactly! What he created is really a huge thing, the Cryptocurrency, rhe Bitcoin who will become very influential that help others to become rich in a way that knowledge is a must! Let's commend Satoshi Nakamoto, wherever he is now. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

But still at least we are supposed to be aware of he is alive or not currently know one knows of his whereabout and despite of that government is still fighting bitcoin which I think is not right because bitcoin has done what government has failed to do to citizens in terms of creating jobs online.

Yes I agree with you mate bitcoin has helped a lot poor citizens in many countries because they work and earn on the likes of this site and bitcointalk on daily basis, Satoshi nakamoto has really made a huge sacrifice for us.

• +4 1

54 minutes ago, Solex said:

Yes I agree with you mate bitcoin has helped a lot poor citizens in many countries because they work and earn on the likes of this site and bitcointalk on daily basis, Satoshi nakamoto has really made a huge sacrifice for us.

He has sacrifice for us indeed and since he has done his part let us try and make quality posts in the forum so that we can all earn talk token and later convert to bitcoin for future investment and trading as well.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

this is a greart information for us.. its great platform to learn new topics and gain our knowledge 

It is known that the man behind the invention of bitcoin and blockchain technology is stoshi nakamto but who is stoshi nakamato no body knows about that. 

22 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

He has sacrifice for us indeed and since he has done his part let us try and make quality posts in the forum so that we can all earn talk token and later convert to bitcoin for future investment and trading as well.

You are actually right mate and making use of the investbox is another good idea because you will be earning some percentage of what you have everyday before trading begins.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, Solex said:

You are actually right mate and making use of the investbox is another good idea because you will be earning some percentage of what you have everyday before trading begins.

With this I think it will be nice we all make use of the investbox to accumulate more talk token to our wallets before the trading start in September since the profit will be giving to users on daily basis.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

With this I think it will be nice we all make use of the investbox to accumulate more talk token to our wallets before the trading start in September since the profit will be giving to users on daily basis.

It will be good that way since there is no specific date that trading will begin in September and even after opening trading you can leave the token to accumulate more in your wallet.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Solex said:

It will be good that way since there is no specific date that trading will begin in September and even after opening trading you can leave the token to accumulate more in your wallet.

I saw a post in the Russian section which claim that trading will begin 1st September but i am not sure if it is 1st and for that i think we should all wait for the update about trading date next week.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

10 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I saw a post in the Russian section which claim that trading will begin 1st September but i am not sure if it is 1st and for that i think we should all wait for the update about trading date next week.

Yes let's just be patient about that and also we should hope that the token give a good prize in the marketplace because it is what matters most to many of us in the forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes let's just be patient about that and also we should hope that the token give a good prize in the marketplace because it is what matters most to many of us in the forum.

You are right mate when the prize is appears to be too low i am sure many members will leave the forum for a while before the value increase and I think that won't be nice because the forum will look poor again even worse than now.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/19/2020 at 10:08 AM, Solex said:

The yobit investbox is very good, I like it for using it to invest talking token. I have tried some coins on it and it went well. I can recommend it for people to use but the people should try to learn how to trade as well. 

• +1 1