What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

I don't think that this is the name for the man who has invested Bitcoin. ! I think it's really dangerous for him to make people know his real full name ! Because we know that many government are against this project and it's economy has affected because of this project !

I don't think if there have any means from this name, but only this name is rumored to be the name of the someone who was created bitcoin in 2009.  

When I'm new in the world of bitcoin. I searched about who created it and that's why I am familar to his name but I did not know it is the meaning in japan. Thank you for sharing you knowledge about it. Looking at it's past and history is very important.

On 6/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, Maaz sultan said:

That quite good the satoshi nakamoto was the most intelligent person he create the bitcoin no one knows him personally that strange. As for topic that was good . 

That's right no one actually know him or what's his face because he's hiding to avoid getting people interest about him. 

But thanks to him for creating bitcoin, this has really big contribution in cryptoworld. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

At first, I don't have any idea who Satoshi Nakamoto is but after some research he is known as the founder of Bitcoin but it is still mystery if who truly uses this alias to hide his identity. According to a certain website, he is the philosophical figurehead of sorts, and frequently invoked among cryptocurrency proponents debating the future of bitcoin's development. For example, both sides in the contentious forking of Bitcoin Cash (itself a fork of the original bitcoin blockchain) claimed to uphold Nakamoto’s original vision for the currency.

• +4 1

On 6/27/2020 at 9:59 PM, JesusFries said:

At first, I don't have any idea who Satoshi Nakamoto is but after some research he is known as the founder of Bitcoin but it is still mystery if who truly uses this alias to hide his identity. According to a certain website, he is the philosophical figurehead of sorts, and frequently invoked among cryptocurrency proponents debating the future of bitcoin's development. For example, both sides in the contentious forking of Bitcoin Cash (itself a fork of the original bitcoin blockchain) claimed to uphold Nakamoto’s original vision for the currency.

Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who invented bitcoin and he started to make it spread way back 2009.

Some people believe his the only one who created it while others believe Satoshi Nakamoto is just an acronym for a large group who invented it. 

Edited by Dark_Sky

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

yes , we know that satoshi nakamoto is a person behind invention of bitcoin . but satoshi nakamoto is still Hidden , this possibility is Also high That satoshi nakamoto is not exist . hopefully we Will see such a great person if satoshi nakamoto is alive 😉 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thats great news, never heard a story about Satoshi and Satoshi Nakamoto, things have many theories and facts, it's up to us if we will believe it as a factor theory.

23 hours ago, Pitepite said:

Thats great news, never heard a story about Satoshi and Satoshi Nakamoto, things have many theories and facts, it's up to us if we will believe it as a factor theory.

That's right we have a choice if we going to believe other people's theory, for me Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person but an acronym for a group of people who made bitcoin. 

46 minutes ago, Captain Karim said:

Are you fluent in Japanese?
Could this name be a metaphor for a group of people and not for one person?

It could be a group of people since it is a big project but on the other hand it could be a group of people whose leader is Satoshi Nakamoto.

On 6/25/2020 at 4:26 PM, Izeal said:

I thought this is only name of the person who have created bitcoin. But thanks for giving information about the meaning of the Satoshi Nakamoto. I am feeling very glad to know the meaning of the god who started digital currency.

No problem, I'm glad that I can share cryptoworld knowledge for every members here. 

I hope you share this information to other people that you know here in cryptoworld so they will have an idea. 

In the crypto currency world the name satoshi nakamoto is not been discovered even though in the internet there are so many self proclaim that they are the real satoshi nakamoto but you did was not the same with other you give the meaning of that name who invented the bitcoin and it was interesting and i learn something new.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is surprising, I mean, to me, of course, I will not know it because it is a country and a language alien to me.
But what I know is that you can be called by a name that has a meaning and the majority of us have a name that indicates someone and has an advantage, or that that name is the same as that of it.
From here I can say that perhaps Satoshi Namoto is the name of a group of people.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 6/25/2020 at 2:19 PM, Zalaks007 said:

When ever I heard of satoshi nakamoto the very first thing that comes to my mind is bitcoin because it was believed that he's the creator of bitcoin and first Blockchain too and after the creation of bitcoin, he went into hidden and never seen or heard of till then.

Yes he's the one who created bitcoin but sadly most of the people in cryptoworld don't have any idea about who's the real Satoshi Nakamoto and other identities of him. 

All we know is just his name only. 

On 7/11/2020 at 5:59 PM, Ahmad ah said:

I didn't know this information. Now I have a good idea of this good person

But remember whatever the meaning of the name is, it is not necessarily that the name relates to his creation, it is obvious that the guy called himself that so as no one would ever find him.

• Useful or interesting 1

I always amaze with the origin of the name of the people, things, animals, flowers, and so on. There are always things like that, but one thing about it, is it doesn't belong to one person, they say that it is a group of people? What do you think?

This information is very wonderful
This indicates that the person who released Bitcoin
He has planned everything and such a meaning for his name confirms this and makes his knowledge or access impossible, unless he reveals himself, and I doubt that he spent many years planning and arranging for the launch of this great idea and this project.

• +4 1

On 7/20/2020 at 7:44 PM, Sarahden111 said:

This information is very wonderful
This indicates that the person who released Bitcoin
He has planned everything and such a meaning for his name confirms this and makes his knowledge or access impossible, unless he reveals himself, and I doubt that he spent many years planning and arranging for the launch of this great idea and this project.

It is real hard to tell if this guy was sure of the success of his invention, but I'm glad he tried and eventually he succeeded, but there are many things happening in crypto that were not part of a plan, like centralization of crypto currencies, this is the one thing that he hated the most.

كنت أعرف أن ساتوشي هو مؤسس العملات الرقمية ، لكنني لم أكن أعرف معنى اسمه

• -5 1

On 7/23/2020 at 2:42 PM, Ashsh said:

كنت أعرف أن ساتوشي هو مؤسس العملات الرقمية ، لكنني لم أكن أعرف معنى اسمه

Hey speak in English mate, we cannot understand you because most of us here don't know how yo speak different languages except English that's why I hope you use English language so we can understand you. 

Actually this name may be a coding and not a real name for an existing person This name may refer to a team, company, organization, or person, as everything pertains to it is ambiguous, and even Bitcoin may be a coding for something other than the name or its meaning in the English language But I think that this ambiguity is required to protect this person or group and to keep Bitcoin in its current position, and perhaps if the owner of this currency knew, the matter would be different now in terms of price and use.

On 6/24/2020 at 8:40 AM, saraanna396 said:

It is a pseudonym for the creator of Bitcoin, but so far it is not known whether the owner of the name was one person, or a group of people, or even an entire institution, but we certainly have to be thankful to him for ridding us of the system of centralization and banking control.

That's why there are some people who believe that Satoshi Nakamoto is not just an ordinary person but they also think it's an acronym for the group which make the information for him more anonymous and harder to guess. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
  • +2 1

On 6/24/2020 at 8:00 AM, iloveyobit said:

Actually I learned something new today, I did not know the meaning or meaning behind this name, I just thought it was the name of the inventor of Bitcoin or only a group of people.

Your thought is correct, Satoshi Nakamoto is the person who invented the bitcoin but there are some people who say that Satoshi Nakamoto is not only one person, they say that it is a name of a group of people.