What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

I remember reading this in the past but totally forgotten by now. It was intriguing when I first read this information. Thank you for providing it. I still can't make sense if it is code for something but it certainly does not look like a name of a Japanese person picked at random. Basically I haven't found anything by Satoshi that was random.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

I did not know the meaning of this name before. I thought it was just a meaningless name for the person who created Bitcoin, and this name is not a pseudonym and not a real name for the person who created Bitcoin.

This name should be familiar to many members here in this forum. Satoshi was the creator of Bitcoin. But we don't know the real meaning of this name.

59 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

This name should be familiar to many members here in this forum. Satoshi was the creator of Bitcoin. But we don't know the real meaning of this name.

I'm sure most of us know his name. 

That name is the one which we consider as the founder of bitcoin and he has a big contribution on making it spread on cryptoworld. 

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

20 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

I'm sure most of us know his name. 

That name is the one which we consider as the founder of bitcoin and he has a big contribution on making it spread on cryptoworld. 

I think general he was the creator of cryptocurrency because his coin known as the Bitcoin was the reason for the existence of cryptocurrency therefore beginning of Bitcoin is the beginning of cryptocurrency. Satoshi big contribution was the reason beyond the cryptoworld.

never thought to search for the meaning of the name , all i knew that it is the name for the founder of bitcoin , even if it is not his real name but that is what he is called with

• +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +5 2

Actually I learned something new today, I did not know the meaning or meaning behind this name, I just thought it was the name of the inventor of Bitcoin or only a group of people.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

8 hours ago, Khan140 said:

Actually  I didn’t  know the meaning of this name before. I thought it was just a meaningless name for the person who created Bitcoin, and this name is not a pseudonym and not a real name for the person who created Bitcoin.

Hey why did you copy and paste the comment of Mr. @Zaino34,

Please avoid doing this inside this forum. 

That's not proper or acceptable. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I see. Thanks for the information mate. Since I get curious, I tried to search more about Satoshi, just wanna share too to you guys that Satoshi is equivalent to 100 millionth of a bitcoin, the smallest unit of bitcoin.  

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well i haven't known that before but if we see it more closely it means clear thinking inside the foundation which somehow refers to the clear transparency in every foundation and it also makes sense that the transparency is also a moto of Crypto currency.

Edited by Ridam
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

invented bitcoin but did you know? 

In Japanese, the name Satoshi Nakamoto translates into:

Satoshi: clear-thinking, quick-witted, wise

Naka: inside, or relationship
Moto: the foundation

I hope you learn something new. 

Oooo really good,,I really appreciate your knowlge sir,i only know about sitoshe ,i dnt know who invented this and it belongs to japan😃😃😃i m really happy

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

On 6/23/2020 at 6:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Hello everyone we all know that there's a belief that a person named Satoshi Nakamoto was the one who

It is awesome of you coming up with suck a translation but the name satoshi and the surname nakamoto have actually meaning for themselves without breaking it into 3 parts. That’s my view on this.

• -1 1

On 6/23/2020 at 6:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

OF course its hard to believe satoshi nakomoto is the founder of bitcoin, he is middle age Russian guy he came out of no where and say bitcoin way my idea, but i know that satoshi nakomoto is the owner of bitcointalk.

My dear, thank you very much for sharing these things with us. I did not know about satoshi before. For example, I did not know the meaning of the name satoshi before.....

• +1 2

On 6/23/2020 at 8:55 AM, Dark_Sky said:

That quite good the satoshi nakamoto was the most intelligent person he create the bitcoin no one knows him personally that strange. As for topic that was good . 

Thank you for explaining the meaning of the name Satoshi Nakamoto in Japanese. There are many people who think that this name is not the real name of the Bitcoin inventor, but rather a pseudonym for a group of people who invented bitcoin in 2009.

• +1 2

Oh really , then that is something I never knew, I thought it was just a name , just a name from the owner of bitcoin and there was nothing more to it, and in the end there is a clear path to which you can be able to really define the work you are doing

• +3 2

1 hour ago, Fritz1013 said:

Thanks to the information mate, Satoshi Nakamoto is a very popular person, he keeps himself private to protect himself as well as his family because once he exposes himself there would be many things that might happen on him. There would be many people who will get interested in him.

I agree with that. 

For sure news people will do their job once they found out who's the real Satoshi Nakamoto or who are the people behind it. 

We don't have enough idea about him and his plan for spreading bitcoin in cryptoworld but I think he has a good intentions. 

• +5 1

Thank you for translating the name. To be honest i am actually really curious to know who exactly it was that created bitcoin and who it was that started bitcoin and the thought process behind it. As we all know the real satoshi nakmoto was someone that did not create bitcoin. To me the name means the future of currency and money exchanges. the future of payment systems and i think that this is what everyone that is involved in crypto is learning as the time goes by. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

When ever I heard of satoshi nakamoto the very first thing that comes to my mind is bitcoin because it was believed that he's the creator of bitcoin and first Blockchain too and after the creation of bitcoin, he went into hidden and never seen or heard of till then.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I thought this is only name of the person who have created bitcoin. But thanks for giving information about the meaning of the Satoshi Nakamoto. I am feeling very glad to know the meaning of the god who started digital currency.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

18 hours ago, Frank castle said:

I have read an article on this topic and on the name of this wonderful person who created a large famous currency that has made us a lot of profits and that he put this name in order to express the success he has reached.

I read too many articles because I'm really interested about him, sadly we don't have any idea what his real face or if he's not only just one person but maybe a group of people. 

I heard the name and give the information about satoshis nakamoto he is the creator of bitcoin, but I don't no the name meaning before read your post, its really great meaning of this name satoshis nakamoto name great and the person creation also very useful for public.