Your bitcoin prediction this year. - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Your bitcoin prediction this year.

It's a bit pretentious of me to make a prediction about its price, with so little information and so little knowledge of all the factors that can alter the price of bitcoin in a positive or negative way ... but hey, let's play a game. . "I think it can go down a bit, but not go above the $ 10,000 floor, ending the year with a significant increase that can be around $ 18,000." Factors like the US elections can greatly alter the price.

• +2 1

We halted couples the buying price of bitcoin as well as We no more think the cost predictions through well-known people simply because exterior elements impact the buying price of bitcoin also it grew to become hard to understand the cost even though per week as well as all of us noticed the actual validity of the speak whenever everybody anticipated the cost following fifty percent to become 12, 000 bucks which didn't occur

On 6/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, Moaz said:

Frankly, I no longer have any confidence in any predictions made by experts in the crypto world regarding the price of bitcoin, I have only one prediction that the price of bitcoin may reach $ 15,000 so at the end of this year, I may be wrong in this prediction

I believe that the price of BTC for this year 2020 will remain stable, it will not suffer major alterations or changes

I expect that by the end of the year, bitcoin will rise and next year it will also rise slightly, with some currencies also rising

On 6/22/2020 at 8:15 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, we all know that bitcoin really go down a few months ago but there's some expert predictions that says 

there's no shortage of price for the value of Bitcoin by the end of the year and possible for it to hit up to 20000$ or more. 

Is this believable? 

How about you what's your prediction in the value of bitcoin in this year? 

Share your thoughts or opinion. 

I believe that the price of BTC for this year 2020 will remain stable, it will not suffer major alterations or changes

It can be said that the price of bitcoin is closely linked to the state of the world economy, which will be locally regulated and halved by 2020. These are very interesting developments, but you can't say with certainty what the economy will do, or how governments will regulate bitcoin. But we can talk about the effect of the halving on the price outlook for 2021

On 6/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, Moaz said:

Frankly, I no longer have any confidence in any predictions made by experts in the crypto world regarding the price of bitcoin, I have only one prediction that the price of bitcoin may reach $ 15,000 so at the end of this year, I may be wrong in this prediction

On 6/23/2020 at 3:15 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, we all know that bitcoin really go down a few months ago but there's some expert predictions that says 

there's no shortage of price for the value of Bitcoin by the end of the year and possible for it to hit up to 20000$ or more. 

Is this believable? 

How about you what's your prediction in the value of bitcoin in this year? 

Share your thoughts or opinion. 

Before the end of this year I'm predicting that it's possible to see a 20k price on bitcoin therefore we must be ready for this great moment and hold some satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We all noticed that bitcoin price increase more last few days.Bitcoin price increasing everyday.I hope bitcoin price will hit 20k in this year.There is more possibilities to hit 20k price.

All things are currently helping Bitcoin to reach the price of 20 thousand, and it may exceed that soon by the end of 2020 if it does not happen to another surprise, so we need a large analysis and study in order to choose the purchase price and the appropriate selling price, so that we do not rush after the affection and lose our money.

• +1 1

All this time I thought that for 2020 it will be $20k as the top but looking again lately it is probably going higher. I read in charts that when we pass $20k many will sell and there will be violent price movement but it will be above this price again in weeks and steady rise again.

• +2 1

My prediction is that it is closer to an all time high and it will make it maybe in November. It can be a good December too and perhaps we close the year above $20,000 something that will make the market explode even higher in 2021, so I am advising not to sell everything but hodl for 2021 the riches will be real.

• +3 1

Price is so close now and while we were holding back for a long time we always thought that $20,000 could happen as Bitcoin is now looking as we knew it. If anything is a bull raging right now this is Bitcoin and every investor is ready to start trading and even Wall Street is back on board again. 

• +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, magd said:

I stopped predicting the price of bitcoin and I no longer believe the price forecasts from famous personalities because external factors affect the price of bitcoin and it became difficult to know the price even after a week and we saw the validity of this talk when everyone expected the price after half to be 12,000 dollars and this did not happen

Bitcoin is now struggling above the price of $16000 and trying to bull the price but it is not stable yet and that's why other coin prices are still low and not going up. The aim of the BTC price is $25,000.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I was hoping and also looking at the chart and I saw that Bitcoin could reach $20k but now that we are closer there we are met with sellers and perhaps price will move down again for sometime. Price reached an all time high but only for very small time and this means there is need for more time to make some better charts. This is not known how Bitcoin can behave for the time being.

• +2 1

I won't say I was predicting 20k because it is already close to this price. It was what I was hoping to go and it is so close now. Price made new all time high but only for some dollars and many are afraid of a pullback now. It think more patience will reward our investments.

I didn't count the zeroes but I think it was 20k. It is close and there is a lot of selling too as it seems that some whales won't let it pass 20k easily so we will be between 15-20k until the end of the year. I think 20k will be bigger resistance from 10k and might take us months to make it support.

• +2 1

It seems that it happened so this prediction came out to be true. It is something that I was interested in too and read before I joined in Bitcoin and I invested all I had which of course wasn't too much, just I thought that I had to. Bitcoin is now on a new price level that most of us were not sure it will reach so easily. What is remaining now is to pass 20k and it isn't far from here.

• +3 1

Not all predictions are accurate, for that you shouldn't believe that the predictions are 100% correct, you only need to make these predictions a reference for predictions in your trading. I think bitcoin price will hit $ 25,000 by the end of this year, I am still waiting to get that price so hold on to your bitcoins if you trust 100%.

• +1 1

My prediction of bitcoin price within this year of 2021 I think that it must touch to $100k, because by the simple analysis it has increased $10000 within 8 days, so just imagine what's will happen for bitcoin price till end of the year.

• +3 1

My prediction is this 

End of the 2021 they Cross 100k dollar and reach near to 120k dollar definitely... Because now a days bitcoin work good and it's value now a time 41k dollar... Hope so end of this year they achieve this goal easily...