Your bitcoin prediction this year. - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Your bitcoin prediction this year.

Good day, we all know that bitcoin really go down a few months ago but there's some expert predictions that says 

there's no shortage of price for the value of Bitcoin by the end of the year and possible for it to hit up to 20000$ or more. 

Is this believable? 

How about you what's your prediction in the value of bitcoin in this year? 

Share your thoughts or opinion. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 11
  • +2 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You know from last month to till now btc price Don't increase much as it  Stay from 9200$ to 9800usd...so if you see the trading rate on btc now  then you will understand that in the ends of this year there has a chance that btc will hit up 11k usd...its just predictio.. Lets see what going on      

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I stopped predicting the price of bitcoin and I no longer believe the price forecasts from famous personalities because external factors affect the price of bitcoin and it became difficult to know the price even after a week and we saw the validity of this talk when everyone expected the price after half to be 12,000 dollars and this did not happen

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, I no longer have any confidence in any predictions made by experts in the crypto world regarding the price of bitcoin, I have only one prediction that the price of bitcoin may reach $ 15,000 so at the end of this year, I may be wrong in this prediction

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

29 minutes ago, Moaz said:

Frankly, I no longer have any confidence in any predictions made by experts in the crypto world regarding the price of bitcoin, I have only one prediction that the price of bitcoin may reach $ 15,000 so at the end of this year, I may be wrong in this prediction

That's still a huge amount. 

By the way I'm not believing that it will reach up to 30000$ but I'm thinking that possible for it to hit up to 12000$ this year. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't believe in bitcoin predictions because many of predictions are going wrong. But i have a strong faith with this months... December - February, many investors are selling their bitcoins in december because of holiday, they return back to buy from january to february. That means in those 3 months the market will be in a good action and that may affect the price to grow in some percents.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is very likely that the figure will reach that figure, because the value that is paid for mining work has become low. Tater This law, which is applied every four years, has Tater in raising the price of bitcoin.
But I will not insist that he may reach that number by the end of the year, because it has become difficult to anticipate his future price.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I cannot know and expect the price because nobody can correctly predict what will happen to the price and this matter remains only expectations and perhaps the price will reach $ 20 thousand in this year, especially after the changes that occurred in the price this year and the rise of the price from $ 4000 in the virus crisis and then to 9500 $

I still think that we will go above 20K until the end of the year, but this will be huge resistance and we might drop 50% from there all the way back to 10K. I don't recommend betting the house on that though. We might stay between 5-10K for many years as well. These prices are enough to make profits for many involved.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I still think that we will go above 20K until the end of the year, but this will be huge resistance and we might drop 50% from there all the way back to 10K. I don't recommend betting the house on that though. We might stay between 5-10K for many years as well. These prices are enough to make profits for many involved.

I still believe in this prediction. 

Last May we encountered halving so I think possible for bitcoin to hit twice of the current price of it now because we all know that if halving happened the bitcoin value will possible to pump in unexpected price. 

• +3 1

Everyone knows bitcoin prices prediction impossible because everyone knows what's happen two months back and we can't expected this low prices, but now bitcoin gain good prices 9000$ to 10000$ dollars still its fluctuates 9500$ dollars not increase, so I don't think bitcoin hit 20000$ dollars in this year but I strongly believes bitcoin hit 12000$ to 15000$ in this year.

• +1 1

This year, bitcoin can not get to all time high, let u expect it to get to $15000, but this price is also not certain. But I know this year  may not also favor bear market as well, let us be patient for months to know where the price of bitcoin is going. 

• +1 1

Different experts in the crypto world are making the different predictions but according to my own predictions, this world should have to find clue of vaccine against corona virus to give a raise in price for Bitcoin. I think , due to this pandemic, so many investors have boycotted their crypto investments amount to choose something productive sectors. 

Many professional traders predicted that bitcoin will rapidly increase some months after halving event and probably reach $20,000 but base on the pandemic which has affected the price of many coins and countries, I think it will rise to at least $15,000 before the end of the year 2020.

• +3 1

On 6/24/2020 at 5:53 PM, BTC Future said:

As of now bitcoin price already surpass 10000 USD which really a good news especially to those who invested in bitcoin because that's really a huge amount and they can get more profit once it continues to rise. 

yes I also think their is possiblity that Bitcoin touch $20K till end of 2020 . bitcoin really show a great pump in it's value in these days , now bitcoin successfully touch $11K+ in market , i think their is higher chance that bitcoin overtake or touch nearly $15000 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

As matter of fact you are right, looking at how the price is pumping up now fastly every day, there is high tendency it may hits the value of $20'000 at the end of this year or early next year because as of today BTC is traded at $11'600 and above. Soon it cross $12'000 next to $15'000 and to $20'000 dollars.

• +3 1

Bitcoin will increase more, we have already predicted $12000 for btc this year and now it is having a support at such price. Bitcoin is heading up to $14500 if there can be a support at $12500 as analyzts predicted. 

• +2 1

Now price of bitcoin is round about 12000$ and i think on the end of this year the price will hit 16000 to 17000$.we should keep in mind that halving is done and accourding to history a bullish in price will start in September. 

• +1 1

It's already October 2020 and for now the price remains above 10k, and may not reach 20K despite what experts say. Now as we all know how volatile this market is and that at any moment there could be a significant rise.

I believe that the price of BTC for this year 2020 will remain stable, it will not suffer major alterations or changes

I think that Bitcoin will cost around 12,000 dollars for this year, since it comes with a variable upward trend and the economic situation conducive to these movements.

Bitcoin is a great currency
But a change in bitcoin is the shill currency. Sometimes the price goes down and sometimes the price goes up. I think the price of Bitcoin can go up a lot. Because Bitcoin is an outsourcing income
The popularity of Bitcoin and the Bitcoin investor are much higher. 

You are absolutely right, the price of bitcoin can go up or down, since in the world of cryptocurrencies everything can happen and it is that it has already experienced movements that were not expected and happened so thanks to these experiences we already know that anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency negotiations and its market in exchanges, thank you for opening this topic, friend, it is very interesting to know the different points of view of the other members.